Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Boat — boat basshead 220

Hello there,
I have registered a complaint to boat official site regarding exchange of my earphones, with ticket no. 408648
They have managed to pickup the product.
But there is no further updates on its return and the customer service aren't picking up calls, replying to emails.
This is really awful service provided by such a emerging brand.
Please help me out on this matter.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2019
After a month and a week of continuous mails to marketing head, it finally returned the product with different colour and model . Atleast it returned
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have registered a complaint for my boat bassheads 100 black headphone, it's one side was not working. My ticket number is 1328647. They picked up my product on 26th of July and it's reached to the seller on 1st August. Seller checked the product and replacement of my product was issued on 5th August. Since 5th of August till today 15th August, it's still not dispatched. I have called them, they said they have run out of this particular colour headphones and suggested me to take white colour. I agreed to them but still they didn't dispatch my product.

boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063