boAt Customer Care

C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Next to Jay Coach

New Delhi
Tarun Gupta # Gupta Cell Net, E-10/1, Block E, Main Market, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Bengaluru
Tejaswini / Mahesh # Ninza Distributors #2, Apsara, Poojarappa Garden, Basappa Road End, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027

Kolkata
Mahaveer Dugar # Lalani Infotech Ltd, 1a, Khetra Das Lane, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700012

Guwahati
Talukdar # Lalani International, Umang Commercial Center, Palton Bazar, Guwahati 781008

Ranchi
Vikas Tak # Lalani Infotech Ltd,harbans  Cottage,singhi Marg, Pee-pee Compound, main Road,  Ranchi 834001

Raipur
Jayant Lalani # Lalani Infotech Ltd,opp.millenium Plaza, Ground Flr,g.e.road, Old Banstal Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001

Bhubaneswar
Anusaya Manjhi # Lalani Infotech Ltd, B-7, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar751007

Load

boAt Complaints & Reviews

av12_garg on Jul 3, 2020
Boat — Boat earphones complaint

My boat earphones was picked on 27 June 2020 and they are not arrived yet.Currently xpressbees is showing Arrived at BOM/RVP, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA this as shipment status and estimated delivery is 29 June 2020.My ticket number is 1224129. Kindly resolve my problem asap. Why it is taking so long!!!.

[Jul 03, 2020] boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Boat — Bassheads 100 earphones

swapnil Bhisale on Jul 3, 2020
    One side of wireless headphone was not working properly, so i raised complaint on 21 june 2020 and product is picked on 23...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Prof Amar Bhoge on Jul 3, 2020
    Boat rokerz 255 headphone left side speker is off not sound

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Stuti004 on Jul 3, 2020
      I bought those earphones from Amazon in the month of January 2020. And it stopped working in the month of April 2020. Please replace as fast as possible.

BoAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Wired Earphones with Super Extra Bass, in-line Mic, Hawk Inspired Design and Perfect Length Cable (Black)

Boat — Earphones not got back

Arohi kumari on Jul 3, 2020
        I have claimed warranty on my boat basshead 172 wired headset...on June 5 nd pickup was done on June 13 2020. I haven't received...

Boat — Boat replacement of my data cable not received, ticket no. 1164341

abdul07 on Jul 3, 2020
        My data cable was not working properly, so I raised complaint on 09 June 2020 and product is picked on 13 June 2020, after...

Boat — Product not yer received

Manogna Ganiya on Jul 3, 2020
        I have registered a complaint with boat that one side of my bluetooth earphone was not working. I was given a number then...

Boat — Boat boat replacement of headphone not received, ticket no. 1136572

VikramBaranwal on Jul 3, 2020
        Charging point of wireless headphones was not working properly, so i raised complaint on 20th May 2020 and product was picked...

DineshSingh246 on Jul 3, 2020
        It's been 4 days now, but no response from boat's end.They mailed me that "they will intimate me within 4 days". Almost 15 days have passed after pick up of my product, but no update. Please help.
        My ticket no. is - 1192312.

adiibhat on Jul 3, 2020
          I have been contacting continuously but they never reply, neither by phone nor email. This is really annoying and utter disregard somebody's time and money.

Ticket number: #1198417
          Created on: 19th June
          problem: Left side earpiece stopped working suddenly

No response from customer service for Boat rockerz 255

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Boat — BoAt replacement of data cable not received

Boom Box on Jul 2, 2020

SHASHI KUMAR PUTTA on Jul 2, 2020
            My boat Rockers 400 headphones was picked on june 15th.it was told tht it vill be returned within 15 days but nw it has been 18 days.the order tracking status has been stopped on 30th june.no proper info wr is my product now.plz do the needful n. Send my product as soon as possible.

Unable to track my product no proper info about my boat head phones

Jazim mansuri on Jul 2, 2020
              Boat rockerz 255f headphone service ke liye diya hu but abhi tak received nhi hua 5 june ko diya hu me aaj 27 din ho gaye de ke

[Jul 02, 2020] boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saurya singh on Jul 2, 2020
                Where is my earphone sir it's boat bass 220 black picked form allahabad nd reached mumbai on 26 june but not no one is replying me mail no one answered any call please give me my earphone sir

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Boat — Boat replacement of data cable not received, ticket no. 1164341

Boom Box on Jul 2, 2020

Apple pie on Jul 2, 2020
                  I had put complaint about my product earlier but their is no response from their side and they have written that they will reply in several days in the mail of submission of complain and now its been more than week but there is no reply from their side.

U said you notified about the complain... But boat not responding against the complain. U said boat support team will contact u in several days but now 5-6 day complet but no one contacted against the complain
                  Ticked no. 1186189
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Prarthita Kar on Jul 2, 2020
                    I purchase a boat basshed 220 on 2019, after few months the bass of the headphone didn't work, so i had registered a complaint on boat and they give me the ticket number 1204390, they received my headphone on 30th june but still now they didn't replace my product, so please do something about that.

Not received my replacement unit

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Boat — Regarding speakers issue

Veda Verma on Jul 2, 2020
                      Bought Boat rockerz Nirvana Bluetooth headphones .
                      Both the 🔊 speakers suddenly stopped working don't...

Manish Sugnamalani on Jul 2, 2020
                      Air podes box is only once charged anf dnt chrge the airpods

Charging pod issue

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

Boat — boat rockerz 255/at replacement time you delevered me a cheap and wrong product

Saurabh tripathi2 on Jul 2, 2020

Dfx Enterprises Gujrat
                        Fraud company
                        (7 minutes ago)
                        Myntra.com
                        Regarding items out of stock
                        (34 minutes ago)
                        Power Grid (Village - Kup Kalan), District Sangrur (Punjab)
                        electricity cut whole day