boAt Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to boAt

Having problems with boAt?

File a complaint and get it resolved by boAt customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

boAt

boAt Head Office Address

C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon
Mumbai City District

boAt Phone Numbers

boAt reviews & complaints(5433)

I bought boat airdopes 121 pro royal blue and the left side of my bud suddenly stopped working.Tge touch controls of the left bud works fine but there is the sound is not coming.I applied for a warranty claim but the claim was rejected by boat saying that the product was physically damaged, but the buds were not damaged at all.
boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pls check my replacement request is pending since 1 month...Request no. 28002801
    Sent product 3150D sound bar received with internal sound problem (sound is dipping it's own n increases it's own)
    From 1 month I'm receiving only auto generated mails stating my complain is escalated to next level but all fail.

Its a new product under warranty but no one is providing any resolution.

Pls take necessary action ASAP
    boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have recently purchased a smart watch - Boat Wave style call. When a call comes it rings so loud and I'm unable to silence it. how can I put it in vibration mode? please kindly help asap!
      boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have recently purchased a Boat Wave style call Smartwatch. But when a call comes it rings so loud and I'm unable to silence it and put it in vibration only mode. Please kindly help asap!
        boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My earbuds are damage yes. But battery issue is not my mistake its mistake by boat . My order was returned not solved my problem. I am very unhappy from this statement from boat. And I will not shoping from my life time from boat it's very cheap
          boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered @ pieces of "boat Watch Xtend with Alexa Built-in, 1.69" inches"" . I have received the product 11th Jan 2023 and both the boxes are empty and no product in the box . Please find the Image and video attached for the same.

Order ID 3843778 and 3843767

Note : Customer Care success and just speak no resolution . This product is ordered through boats official website . I never face this type of issues either in amazon or flipkart . I lost 4500rs . Please avoid ordering through boats website.

Giri
            boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost my earphones with case how can I find my earphones
              boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased boat Rockerz 255 pro+ Bluetooth earphones from boat site on 28th December. As per product page it supports aptx bluetooth codec, however actual product does not support aptx. Upon complaining the next day, they asked me to replace the product since it was within 7 days of purchase. The replaced product also did not support aptx. I complained again and they asked me to go for warranty claim. I registered for warranty claim and their courier partner came and picked the product. After a couple of days, i received a mail that my claim has been rejected as it is working fine on all parameters. I had specifically mentioned that issue is aptx not supported. They did not even bother to check it. They sent the product back to me. I complained again and again they are now asking me to claim warranty. They have stopped replying to emails or messages on social media.
                boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered boat bassheads 225 carrying case using payumoney from online store, after completed placing order my money was deducting from my bank account after that i try to track the product and i'm unable to track it so please if it isn't successful placing the order i would want my money to refund in my bank account or if the order is completely placing i would want a solution to track my order...

Madam/Sir,

The replaced product (boAt Storm Pro Call Charcoal Black Strap) is not the same as the product (boAt Storm Pro Call Metal Black Strap) ordered by me. Kindly replace the product again and send me the product same as the original order.

Further details for your reference.

1. I ordered the product boAt Storm Pro Call Metal Black Strap from Flipcart on[protected] .
                    2. The speaker...

I am buying one product from flipkart boat rockerz 355 at 1999 rupees.
                    After one week it is not working due to battery down.
                    So i contact to boat coustomer care for warranty claim. Ticket no 22266939.
                    In 25 july they are taking the boat rockerz 355 but giving one old boat rockerz 375.(which is not the same also not any similar) and very bad quality
                    So i return that boat rockerz 375.and says gave my old defective product (i will fixed on a local shop at 100 rupees) OR repire that and gave. OR gave another model except rockerz 375.(ticket 22886944.

But not getting any response by calling and calling ...they says we have only one product available rockerz 375...7 month left but still...same...
                    boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered a product boat wave smartwatch and i used it for months then it has some technical issues then i raised a warranty complaint on boat help center then i get the date of pickup the product then the delivery guy didn't showed up so i get the original product my self to the delivery office then the product goes to the service centre and the declined it as a fake product then they return my product and i get the product from delivery guy then i open the pack and i see the product was not as i have to them so please help me and solve this
                      boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One side buds not working i tried many times to connect not done
                        Jan 14, 2023
                        boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My boat stone 352 not worked, I claim my warranty and he delivered replaced product but after days not working again. This company made faulty product. I want my refund.
                          boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered boat airdopes 131 pro royal blue on 22 December and I received order on 27 December but looks like product is defective
                            So I'll replacement the product on 29 December but no one come to pickup product 2 time attempt failed 3rd time product pickup on 31 December in morning and 1st January I'll receive massage from expressbees your product pickup on today so I'll complain about the pickup to the boat my product already picked...

Woofer is not working..
                            boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hye I ordered watch from ur site Bt did not deliver please refund my money my order was 349 rs my transaction no is = [protected] please investigation on this transaction and refund my money it’s humble request 😞
                              boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shopping of boat ear buds done on site available in news feed of Google. The site is Boatkart99. Product ordered payment for the same was done of Rs 570 through Paytm wallet. Confirmation mail received. Order confirmation on the mail also received. But while tracking the order status, it shows something went wrong. The store is unavailable.
                                boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Same thing happened for me yesterday I was ordered the boat earphones which was see in Instagram advertising after I ordered and payment done the tracking details are showing the store is unavailable I was done online payment in payu for ₹498/- please refund the amount I had paid or please tell me the process to complaint

I have bought this product in October, 22 .After using it for 2 months the headphone case(where it is charged) loosened. So I claimed a warranty regarding this issue writing the same in the remarks. My warranty ticket reference is 28395881. My headphones were working properly. Otherwise I would've claimed the warranty for damaged headphone. A delivery partner picked my product and a report has been sent to me that my headphones are broken into two pieces in the same way(which is impossible if not done on purpose). So in the end they have broken my headphones which was in perfect condition just to not take the warranty claim as they doesn't take any claim for physically damaged headphones.

Left buds sound brusts