[Resolved]  Boat — replacement product is not delivered yet since it is 3 weeks

I have registered a complaint on boat on 16-july-2019. Complaint no is : 376267

On 22-july-2019, service center received my product for servicing and on 28-july-2019 i got a status as 'replacement product is dispatched'. But still i did not get any awb# from courier on this. I checked with courier and they said they did not receive any thing from boat.
I am unable to contact customer care, call is not connecting,

Prasad
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019
replacement product delivered after 1 month of struggle and continuous followup
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have brought Boat rockerz 400 headphone 6 months back in feb and started facing issues with one side so i gave them for replacement on 27 and i received a email regarding revert back in 4 day but instead 10 days have passed...they nor picking up their phone and nor replying to emails...My ticket no. is 383288
V.G.K. Siddu's reply, Oct 13, 2019
Its fake bro
Hey boAthead,

Terribly sorry for any inconvenience you might have faced but we have resolved your issue!
If you have any other queries, you can write to us at [protected]@imaginemarketingindia.com, we are always available to help you out!!

BoAt Crew
Bleady ### company how many days i will wait
Not helping in that also
I have registered a complaint on boat on 20-july-2020. Complaint no is : 1307476

The service center received my product for servicing and on 05.08.20 the website shows replacement product issued. But till now I have not received it.
The customer care number[protected] nobody picks it.
Already sent so may mails to their following email ids but no reply -
Sameer Bhatnagar
I registered the complain for boat cable on 17th July 2020 .
The ticket ID is : 1316960.

I checked the status it was written that I will receive my product by 1 aug 2020 And now the status says that it have been delivered but I haven't received any product or any call . I am unable to track it or able to contact to any of the customer helpline .
AWB NO :[protected]
G.S RDX's reply, Aug 27, 2020
Bro earphone mili ya ni ?
Mine aslo same problem. I sent my boat rockerz 255 to replacement.anyone get solution?
My ticket number is 1143691...they will not return my replacement...since the service center received my product for servicing and on 08.06.2020 the website shows replacement product issued. But till now I have not received it.
The customer care number[protected] nobody picks it.
Already sent so may mails to their following email ids but no reply -
When can i expect a delivery of my replacement product.

Ticket ID : 1537188 Its been 30 Days yet t no update and the worst part is AWB number is blank. They are saying the product was shipped on 28th Sept 2020 and no updates post that i have called customer care numerous times yet the response is that update will be shared in 24 to 48 hours and nothing happens. I have lost the trust on the company it seems not to be a genuine company

boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063