[Resolved]  Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — Not opening my account

I have a demat account Trading code: DUBR00170 NSDL DP id :IN[protected] I provided KYC Application form alongwith with PAN card, voter card and cancelled cheque to prop. Manish Agrawal of Ayush Securities, Mathura dealer of Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. But the dealer refused to accept the documents stating that photocopy o[censored]pdated passbook is required and also used objectionable language also. Then we approached to SEBI (complaint registration no: SEBIE/UP14/0000393/1 ) and accordingly furnished the KYC Application form alongwith with PAN card, voter card and cancelled cheque to(by registered post no: RU[protected]IN): Customer care team Bonanza Portfolio Ltd 2/2 A, Laxmi Insurance Building, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi-110002 Work (Off[protected] Extn: 608 Work (Off[protected] Bonanza Sent me an acknowledgement mail stating the updation of KYC details. Then they again sent me COMBINED UPDATE FORM FOR DEMAT AND TRADING ACCOUNT which was duly filled and posted again alongwith a cancelled cheque by registered post no:EU[protected]IN Still they have not opened the DEMAT account and I am unable to operate the account and no transaction has been done for last eight months, I am struggling to get the account opened.

Not opening my account

Bonanza Portfolio
    Bonanza Portfolio Phone
    +91 11 3041 2600 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2324 2026
    +91 11 2324 2023
    Bonanza Portfolio Address
    2/2 A, First Floor, Lakshmi Insurance Building, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002