Bonanza Portfolio Complaints & Reviews

Bonanza Portfolio Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 17, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Bonanza Portfolio

Having problems with Bonanza Portfolio?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bonanza Portfolio customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bonanza Portfolio reviews & complaints (43)

BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD, has refused to pay to the candidate supplier the amount due against the placement fees .The Company...
Mr amit sontalia of kolkata office and miss megha both have came to my home and i gave them 2000 rupees cheq and their told...
Last one month i am suffering from your nagpur representative mr. Rajendra he is in nagpur bonanza portfolio office. He is...

On 6/2/19, I had instructed Mr Dheeraj Chhatlani to sell my 20, 000 Graphite India shares @538. Inspite of my instructions, Mr Chhatlani did not sell my shares. Finally, I had to sell my shares @ 492.90. I have suffered a loss of @ 7 lac. Mr. Himanshu Merchant is aware of the facts. Mr. Chhatlani has admitted his mistake in wotsapp msgs. This complaint is without prejudice to my legal rights to invoke my remedies under the civil law inclusive of a complaint under Consumer Protection Act.
Bonanza Portfolio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bonanza Portfolio — not paying the rental amount of certification

Sir, my self ravikiran munaga, in 2018 july i gave my nism certification for rent 2000/- per month to ravindra l from boanaza...
    I ordered for 50 bandhan bank shares @ 446 but operator manoj purchase 500 shares at that price. And when i ask him how many...

I am not using my dement account anywhere and any time and not doing any transaction throw my account and this time i am receiving a male in which impose me a account untill i have not doing any thing and the jaipur office will not replied satisfactory. Please resolve matter soon and closed my account.

When i am talking to toll free and their executive they will not respond properly so please resolve my matter soon as possible.

Beware of modus operandi by some of employed staff in branches of bonanza who are spoiling image of company by promising fixed...
      Your employ mr. Rishbh promiis me before account open -
      1- do not any annual, demat and other charges.br...

Hi, i opened the account. Agent said will do the transaction based on your confirmation. Initially was fine and called for any trading to be done. However it was stopped after few months and started trading on behalf without consultation. All of a sudden got call from another agent that my balance is in negative. I have to pay to keep the account operating. I started complaining to seniors including head of compliant team about the agent andbreversal of the charges levied howver not received any satisfactory revert. I aleady submitted closure letter multiple times based on discussion with call centre which is also not processed. Still am getting the statement of the account. Pls expedite...
      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date : 9th nov 2017.

Bonanza[protected],[protected]

Compliance officer : mr goiel : [protected]br...

Respected sir

I m from palitana, dist. Bhavnagar -364270 (Guj.) i have your franchise (O1p) last 6-7 year old. My client code mgo1p0y1, my code is not activate at this time so i told mr. Parag shah on 10/07/17-3.00pm that please active my a/c, he told me your a/c active on tomorrow, then tomorrow 11/07/2017 - 9.15 am not active my a/c and parag shah was not there he was come on after 10.00 pm, repeat i was call parag shah, he told me i have work so please call after some time, me told ok, then i was after 11.00 am, he told me filling a few form, i told him send me email i fill up and then i will send hardcoppy tomorrow, he told me ok then i was send it and next document send, i sold total 6 time email but no result and mrs. Jenet mame told me furiously u can close your franchise in bonanza, she told me first hardcopy and then active your account. And i have many problem in bonanza ahmedabad, limit problem also sir. So please kindly do the need full, as soon as possible sir..

Yogesh agravat
        Palitana (O1p)
        Dist. Bhavnagar-364270
        Mo-[protected].

First they say that they have a robo software that will virtually look after the stocks which one is growing and which is not growing. Accordinglr it will invest on shares and grow profits. All are fake. they just market in such a way the people will invest. and in two or three days time they will showing the growing and make you invest more. and then all your balance will be zer o.

So friends plz do not recommend this 420 companys
          yes, i also had the same experience, please dont invest on their promises. they are all fake.

Today the 12/0915 i had purchased mind tree shares on intraday at rs 1419 when the share value shot up at 1445 i wanted to...

I have registered mysel[censored]nder DND. I have never heard or interacted with this company. In spite of this I got a call today from this company for investment. May I know how my details were procured? Looks like my details and other customers are been peddled and sold to companies like yours.This is a recurring menace and is offensive. Please think for once from our side. I have been getting calls from every Tom, Dick and Harry, from different cities. I am fed up of intimating every every other day that I am not interested in taking a personal loan, credit card, donation, etc. STOP this dirty practice of telemarketing once and for all. If someone is interested they would approach you. Don't pester the rest for your cheap financial gains!

i opened a d mat and trading a/c with you with client id 20076200 dubr 0007. 2 captioned a/c was opened with PAN and address...

Dear Sir, My Code no:JJ D 1803 Dinesh Sharma a/c at Jaipur MI Road in this code i given a cheuqe of Rs 100000 on 01/12/2014 and cleared my a/c on 03/12/2012 cheque no:0000013 HDFC Branch Chomu Jaipur Rajasthan and at at time i whats up to Mr.Bablu online department executive posted at Jaipur mI road Branch and now till date no limits given my a/c i asked to staff and also in accounts department no body help us and and no buying and commoddity. staff is very unsupported so i decided to close my a/c and refuded my money back. Thanks Dinesh Sharma Mobile no:[protected] email :[protected]@yahoo.com Jaipur Rajasthan

sir, my father has an a/c 20088300 with bonanza portfolio ltd.NSDL DP id :IN301477 under the name ramji lal agrawal.the captioned company parked our d mat equities in their dp a/c (without my father"s consent ) and enjoyed dividend received from various companies for last seven years as the dividend released will go to a/c where the equities lies. but did not care to pass on the dividend to d mat account holder 20088300.thus misappropriated the money. i asked bonanza portfolio (customer care team) for appropriating the amount for our d mat equities but our mail was not attended since[protected] despite repeated reminders. Dividend received by bonanza should be appropriated to our bank account. the company might be doing this misappropriation with other d mat account holders.
                Aug 13, 2020

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — Not opening my account

I have a demat account Trading code: DUBR00170 NSDL DP id :IN[protected] I provided KYC Application form alongwith...

I (J P Agrawal) S/O Shri Ramji lal Agrawal De-mat account client No.:DUBR00170 client ID:20088300 with Ayush securities prop.Manish Agrawal Near SBI Krishna janam sthan Mathura ph:[protected] Mob: [protected] wish to bring it to your kind notice that I submitted the Voter card and PAN card twice for the sake of KYC with your franchise at Mathura. He didn’t bother to dispatch the same to the company and misplaced them rendering his apology and also demanded passbook of bank account with up to date entries and a cancelled cheque of bank account.
                  Third time I presented PAN card, Voter card and cancelled cheque with the printed account no. and name of account holder i.e. Shri Ramji lal Agrawal on the cheque of Central Bank of India. This cheque was marked cancelled but the franchise holder/sub-broker said I need the signature of the client and the franchise refused to accept it and also suggested to submit these things with photocopy of the passbook with latest entries therein required and humiliated with the words ‘You tell me the genuine situation I will adjust you’.
                  Sir, what does it means he questions on life of my father which is not only derogatory but shameful also.
                  I also wish to know why this franchise/sub-broker needs photocopy of passbook when cancelled cheque has already been submitted and also wish to know whether in the KYC requirement these passbook (updated entries) and cancelled cheque are required with signature on cheque by the broker in legal norms.
                  My father is around 80 year old and already enclosed PAN card etc. with account opening form. The franchise/sub-broker doesn’t issue any account statement year wise even after several request and reminders he says there is no provision of account statement in our company and even the bill for the transactions are not issued to the client.
                  Therefore I wish to know how should I be able to submit KYC and why the franchise/sub-broker demanding passbook details and where in the norms he is permitted to do so.
                  He is unnecessarily harassing and I seek your intervention in the right direction to advise broker to accept the PAN card and voter card for photo ID and address ID.
                  company's regd. office: