Bonanza Portfolio

+91 11 3041 2600  [Head Office]
+91 22 3086 3700  [Corporate Office]
+91 11 2324 2022  [Registered Office]

Corporate Office
Bonanza House, Plot No. M-2,Cama Industrial Estate, Walbhat Road,Behind The Hub, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063

Registered Office

4353/4C, Madan Mohan Street, Ansari Road, Daryaganj,
New Delhi -110002

Good

Bonanza Portfolio related photos (5)

Bonanza Portfolio Complaints & Reviews

Bonanza Portfolio — sip done without letting me know

Gita Dokania on May 23, 2019
Mr amit sontalia of kolkata office and miss megha both have came to my home and i gave them 2000 rupees cheq and their told...

Bonanza Portfolio — stop sip of mutual fund

Virendra Wankhede on Apr 5, 2019
Last one month i am suffering from your nagpur representative mr. Rajendra he is in nagpur bonanza portfolio office. He is...

Neelkanth Gawankar on Feb 10, 2019
On 6/2/19, I had instructed Mr Dheeraj Chhatlani to sell my 20, 000 Graphite India shares @538. Inspite of my instructions, Mr Chhatlani did not sell my shares. Finally, I had to sell my shares @ 492.90. I have suffered a loss of @ 7 lac. Mr. Himanshu Merchant is aware of the facts. Mr. Chhatlani has admitted his mistake in wotsapp msgs. This complaint is without prejudice to my legal rights to invoke my remedies under the civil law inclusive of a complaint under Consumer Protection Act.

[Feb 10, 2019] Bonanza Portfolio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bonanza Portfolio — not paying the rental amount of certification [Resolved]

ravikiranmunaga on Jan 17, 2019
    Sir, my self ravikiran munaga, in 2018 july i gave my nism certification for rent 2000/- per month to ravindra l from boanaza...

Bonanza Portfolio — wrong purchase of 450 shares of bandhan bank shares in account mr9jjr150

Ramesh Bakliwal on Oct 3, 2018
    I ordered for 50 bandhan bank shares @ 446 but operator manoj purchase 500 shares at that price. And when i ask him how many...

krishankant11 on Jun 19, 2018
    I am not using my dement account anywhere and any time and not doing any transaction throw my account and this time i am receiving a male in which impose me a account untill i have not doing any thing and the jaipur office will not replied satisfactory. Please resolve matter soon and closed my account.

When i am talking to toll free and their executive they will not respond properly so please resolve my matter soon as possible.

[Jun 19, 2018] Bonanza Portfolio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bonanza Portfolio — commodities trading without consent and making fraud

anand aristo on Apr 23, 2018
      Beware of modus operandi by some of employed staff in branches of bonanza who are spoiling image of company by promising fixed...

Bonanza Portfolio — work against promise me and do not return me deposit money.

[email protected] on Apr 22, 2018
      Your employ mr. Rishbh promiis me before account open -
      1- do not any annual, demat and other charges.br...

Shivnarayan Sausarkar on Apr 14, 2018
      Hi, i opened the account. Agent said will do the transaction based on your confirmation. Initially was fine and called for any trading to be done. However it was stopped after few months and started trading on behalf without consultation. All of a sudden got call from another agent that my balance is in negative. I have to pay to keep the account operating. I started complaining to seniors including head of compliant team about the agent andbreversal of the charges levied howver not received any satisfactory revert. I aleady submitted closure letter multiple times based on discussion with call centre which is also not processed. Still am getting the statement of the account. Pls expedite...

[Apr 18, 2018] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — shares

Meeta Parekh
        Date : 9th nov 2017.

Bonanza[protected],[protected]

Compliance officer : mr goiel : [protected]br...

Yash Agravat
        Respected sir

I m from palitana, dist. Bhavnagar -364270 (Guj.) i have your franchise (O1p) last 6-7 year old. My client code mgo1p0y1, my code is not activate at this time so i told mr. Parag shah on 10/07/17-3.00pm that please active my a/c, he told me your a/c active on tomorrow, then tomorrow 11/07/2017 - 9.15 am not active my a/c and parag shah was not there he was come on after 10.00 pm, repeat i was call parag shah, he told me i have work so please call after some time, me told ok, then i was after 11.00 am, he told me filling a few form, i told him send me email i fill up and then i will send hardcoppy tomorrow, he told me ok then i was send it and next document send, i sold total 6 time email but no result and mrs. Jenet mame told me furiously u can close your franchise in bonanza, she told me first hardcopy and then active your account. And i have many problem in bonanza ahmedabad, limit problem also sir. So please kindly do the need full, as soon as possible sir..

Yogesh agravat
        Palitana (O1p)
        Dist. Bhavnagar-364270
        Mo-[protected].

Srikumar Tharayil Mani
          First they say that they have a robo software that will virtually look after the stocks which one is growing and which is not growing. Accordinglr it will invest on shares and grow profits. All are fake. they just market in such a way the people will invest. and in two or three days time they will showing the growing and make you invest more. and then all your balance will be zer o.

So friends plz do not recommend this 420 companys
          yes, i also had the same experience, please dont invest on their promises. they are all fake.

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — Bad service

ajazarb
            Today the 12/0915 i had purchased mind tree shares on intraday at rs 1419 when the share value shot up at 1445 i wanted to...

arvy_1
            I have registered mysel[censored]nder DND. I have never heard or interacted with this company. In spite of this I got a call today from this company for investment. May I know how my details were procured? Looks like my details and other customers are been peddled and sold to companies like yours.This is a recurring menace and is offensive. Please think for once from our side. I have been getting calls from every Tom, Dick and Harry, from different cities. I am fed up of intimating every every other day that I am not interested in taking a personal loan, credit card, donation, etc. STOP this dirty practice of telemarketing once and for all. If someone is interested they would approach you. Don't pester the rest for your cheap financial gains!

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. — opration in d mat denied dealer asking refill account opening form

renu agra
              i opened a d mat and trading a/c with you with client id 20076200 dubr 0007. 2 captioned a/c was opened with PAN and address...

dinesh pappu sharma
              Dear Sir, My Code no:JJ D 1803 Dinesh Sharma a/c at Jaipur MI Road in this code i given a cheuqe of Rs 100000 on 01/12/2014 and cleared my a/c on 03/12/2012 cheque no:0000013 HDFC Branch Chomu Jaipur Rajasthan and at at time i whats up to Mr.Bablu online department executive posted at Jaipur mI road Branch and now till date no limits given my a/c i asked to staff and also in accounts department no body help us and and no buying and commoddity. staff is very unsupported so i decided to close my a/c and refuded my money back. Thanks Dinesh Sharma Mobile no:[protected] email :[protected]@yahoo.com Jaipur Rajasthan

r agrawal
                sir, my father has an a/c 20088300 with bonanza portfolio ltd.NSDL DP id :IN301477 under the name ramji lal agrawal.the captioned company parked our d mat equities in their dp a/c (without my father"s consent ) and enjoyed dividend received from various companies for last seven years as the dividend released will go to a/c where the equities lies. but did not care to pass on the dividend to d mat account holder 20088300.thus misappropriated the money. i asked bonanza portfolio (customer care team) for appropriating the amount for our d mat equities but our mail was not attended since[protected] despite repeated reminders. Dividend received by bonanza should be appropriated to our bank account. the company might be doing this misappropriation with other d mat account holders.

Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — Not opening my account [Resolved]

r agrawal
                  I have a demat account Trading code: DUBR00170 NSDL DP id :IN[protected] I provided KYC Application form alongwith...

r agrawal
                  I (J P Agrawal) S/O Shri Ramji lal Agrawal De-mat account client No.:DUBR00170 client ID:20088300 with Ayush securities prop.Manish Agrawal Near SBI Krishna janam sthan Mathura ph:[protected] Mob: [protected] wish to bring it to your kind notice that I submitted the Voter card and PAN card twice for the sake of KYC with your franchise at Mathura. He didn’t bother to dispatch the same to the company and misplaced them rendering his apology and also demanded passbook of bank account with up to date entries and a cancelled cheque of bank account.
                  Third time I presented PAN card, Voter card and cancelled cheque with the printed account no. and name of account holder i.e. Shri Ramji lal Agrawal on the cheque of Central Bank of India. This cheque was marked cancelled but the franchise holder/sub-broker said I need the signature of the client and the franchise refused to accept it and also suggested to submit these things with photocopy of the passbook with latest entries therein required and humiliated with the words ‘You tell me the genuine situation I will adjust you’.
                  Sir, what does it means he questions on life of my father which is not only derogatory but shameful also.
                  I also wish to know why this franchise/sub-broker needs photocopy of passbook when cancelled cheque has already been submitted and also wish to know whether in the KYC requirement these passbook (updated entries) and cancelled cheque are required with signature on cheque by the broker in legal norms.
                  My father is around 80 year old and already enclosed PAN card etc. with account opening form. The franchise/sub-broker doesn’t issue any account statement year wise even after several request and reminders he says there is no provision of account statement in our company and even the bill for the transactions are not issued to the client.
                  Therefore I wish to know how should I be able to submit KYC and why the franchise/sub-broker demanding passbook details and where in the norms he is permitted to do so.
                  He is unnecessarily harassing and I seek your intervention in the right direction to advise broker to accept the PAN card and voter card for photo ID and address ID.
                  company's regd. office:
                  4353-4C-Madan Mohan Street,
                  Ansari Road, Daryaganj,
                  New Delhi-110002

Sudhakar P Sagwekar
                    Please refer file below, which is a complaint submitted to company. the complaint is self explinatory.
                    We request to refer the same for details and required information.

In connection with your reply we received on this mail, We request to refer my earlier mails also in this regard .We are thankful for providing statement and other document in this regard.

In connection with referred matter, I would like to bring to your kind notice that many of attachments of bonanza's emails were not opening and were giving message "file is in different format, cannot open" (I am forwarding one for your reference. Somebody might be tampering the file intentionally). The email messages received were always unclear and confusing, this I had also mentioned in my email sent, (emails are forwarded as per list given down below) and hence I preferred to talk to RM during those days concerned RM Mr. Ajinkya Parab had never disclosed about sale of existing share in my (client's) account over the phone. I had phoned several times to him to give proper information; you can confirm this with my emails sent to him. As assured by Mr. Manoj Pawar the RM was advised to extend help. So I preferred to talk to RM who unfortunately never said about factual positions. After all he was my RM and I never imagined any threat to my equities of this kind. From the statement you sent it has been revealed that the whole balance of my account was brought to ZERO within a short span of period of one and half month. During this period of transactions, he had also visited my residence along with Mr. Nishant Shrivastava to explain the application and other things etc. During visit he affirmed that my shares are intact in the account and never mentioned about sale of shares for adjustment. Going further he entered into more transactions and deepened the loss.(I am forwarding some emails received from Mr. Ajinkya for your reference from which you can easily make out that how he kept me in the dark. It was betrayal from his side as he was RM who supposed to be most trustworthy person acting from company side for the client.)

I had issued a cheque of Rs. 7000/- for brokerage, specifically explaining, whatever transactions RM would enter into, will be against my cheque payments and brokerage will be adjusted against Rs. 7000/-, so that there will be automatic stop at the point when Rs. 7000/- will get exhausted. There after RM will be required to consult me for further dealings and there will be no risk of losing further. This was discussed and agreed with your sales project Manager Mr. Manoj Pawar. But he did not keep the word and went on betraying for the reason unknown to me.

As far as signing of documents are concerned it is procedure of any DP company to get documents signed from clients which are normally signed in good faith. Signing of documents does not mean to render any powers or license to wipe out whole credit of the account immediately on opening and are transferring shares in to that account. (There should be proper notice to adjust shares for any liability). They (RM and other concerned) should be acting on behalf of client with rational decisions and should transact dealings thoughtfully and should protect client’s interest i.e. safe guard of client's shares and should act in such manners that it will increase client's income and not loss, if not able to make profit then efforts will be such that loss happened will be maintained at minimum possible level. Looking into transactions it is clear that RM has not traded with proper application of wisdom. On the contrary he had nullified client's credits by doing silly transactions, and subsequently adjusted client's shares to set right an account.

My Shares value along with Rs. 35000/- cheque, is to Rs. 1 lakh (approx) which is not small amount. RM and other concerned had not taken due care while doing transactions and made me to lose entire amount of Rs. 1 lakh within a short period for which they themselves are responsible. They are totally incompetent and irresponsible and unfit to protect client's interest and to handle money matters. And also it seem that their actions were not properly supervised or had colluded with them to earn commission out of it or misappropriate the sum. They kept me in dark till whole balance got exhausted. they kept me misinformed whenever contacted. Though I had clearly instructed for doing transactions against cheques only and not by selling my existing shares. But he knowingly continued with wrong doings . They were well aware of their acts and it's impact on account, and had full knowledge of it's consequences. Hence they purposely kept me in dark and continued with loss making transactions. Reasons for this are unknown to me. After so much careless, irresponsible acts of RM, they should be liable to pay back to the client.

Considering my repeated complaints, one (company) should have initiated enquiry/investigation against concerned persons for doing transactions without sufficient precautions, and for not following instructions, misinforming client, working without due care and responsibility and should have initiated recovery process from all concerned officials for which they are only responsible. This would have suited reputation of your company, which deal with thousands of customers and millions of shares and sum.
                    Are all clients are made to lose their shares in such manners?
                    I would like to raise some questions--
                    If the RM had put company into loss making transaction, then whether company would have spared him or would have proceeded for his accountability?
                    If it was noticed after lapse of certain time, then whether he would have been given advantage of late finding and spared him free?

As far as transactions are considered, please provide me details like the amount, company has earned or charged by way of brokerage/ charges/ interest/ commission etc. Also earning of RM and others against those transactions.. Pl send me breakup of all transactions of my account.

Rs. 35000/- cheque was handed over to purchase L & T shares, this was RM's suggestion and it was advised by him on phone. He had lied and adjusted the same.

You are raising point of late complaint. Was it really possible to reverse entries once happened? If it was possible at that time, then why not now? They have done wrong intentionally and knowingly and for that they are responsible and should be penalized and client should not be put into loss. The events I would like to mention further are sufficient to prove their intention for which they are supposed to be punished. I request you to investigate this with holding an enquiry against them.

I will forward one email (dated[protected] sent by RM with attachment of the then position of my account's statement . Please check the details. According to him my dmat account position was as below

L & T shares--35
                    Suzlon Energy shares--340
                    ONGC shares-- 120

In the month of February, I handed over an instruction slip based on Mr. Ajinkya's version and hard copy statement he handed over to me, Mr. Ajinkya Parab had personally come to my office and collected instruction slip to transfer the shares to my another DP account.

Till then he had hidden all matter with me. If his intention was clean, then why he lied and hidden facts with me and kept matter lingering? The intention was to make delay and then escape from his liability by taking undue advantage of technical norm of lapse of certain time period. ( which is unknown to me). Can one escape from his responsibility and accountability only on the basis of late complaint from client?
                    Perhaps, he wanted enough time to bring credit to my account and resolve the issue?
                    Answer will be best known to him only.

He personally visited my office admitted the loss caused because of their act and assured of setting positions right within a month and resolve the issue. Also assured further that he will be availing Personal Loan of Rs. 1 lakh from some other bank and will rebuild my dmat position. He also deposited Rs 7000/- cheque and other credits towards rebuilding of dmat position. (Pl check the statement). All this prove that he was ready to pay off and it was his confession towards his wrongful act.

All those events, RM's confession and emails are sufficient enough to clarify the case’s position and about blunders committed by him which put me into heavy loss. He admitted this in front of me and have himself shown readiness to pay back by purchasing above mentioned shares for my credit. Credit of Rs. 7000 by cheque on[protected] is an example towards this process.(The cheque deposited by Mr. Ajinkya was of his own and was not issued by me, please check the details of cheque and other credits since November,2011)

It is my kind request that please take this issue strongly enough against miscreants and make them to pay off. I request you to stand the reputation of company and make them to pay back which they in fact wanted to. I am interested in my above referred shares only and do not want to make the case more complicated. Your intervention will help to expedite the matter and resolve the issue.

Emails of RM Mr Ajinkya forwarding for your reference

1. Dated[protected], not opening
                    2. Dated[protected], not opening
                    3. Dated[protected] response to my query
                    4. Dated[protected] Statement of equity shares
                    5. Dated[protected] misguiding reply, queries by passed.
                    6. Dated[protected] Not opening , statement