Bonaz Capital — service tax theft and not providing services

anoopkopal on Feb 9, 2017
Bonaz Capial representative Komal/Aditi inform me that one advisory person is kept for you to provide guaranteed stock advice and accordingly they will inform me over phone for stock advise.For May & June, I have incurred losses.But from July 2016 onwards, they are not providing the servies to me. Inspite of many reminder, they are not entertaining.Totally, I have paid Rs.569, 450/- towards their yearly services. Out of which some services they never start up & ending up to me in losses.I am trying their number but off no use and mailed but not satisfactory reply.when Bonaz person think to talk to me, they call me else I am waiting …….I try bonaz person from July to till now, but no use at all.Due to their deficiency in servies and expert advice I totally loss arround 12 lacs of Rupees. Out of which 5.69 lacs amount given to Bonez Captial and arround 6 lacs losses.Request to look into the matter, and get my money and my losses back from the Bonaz Capital.Sebi Regn no INA[protected]
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

You can connect with me on [phone number removed] and i will help you out the way to get your refund
I have the same issue
Whom to contact?
SEBI should close this type of fraud company immediately.they are just using the SEBI certificate and looting the people.when you lodge a complant regarding that they say that SEBI HAMARA KUCH NI KAR SAKTA TUM KAHI BHI CHALE JAO ...
arvindjha2050 please inform to get help from you.

225 Shagun Tower Above Apna Sweets, Vijay Nagar Square, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452010
    Bonaz Capital - service tax theft and not providing services