Kotak Securities Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Kotak Securities

Having problems with Kotak Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kotak Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kotak Securities reviews & complaints (328)

I had trading account in Kotak securities. I had excess amount. But Mr Arun Kumar had traded without any intimation, and made minus balance. Without asking me Kotak securities people have sold 16 BOB shares. I want my 16 shares back.
Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Jyothi, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Client Id : ZR6PB
    Client Code : 32465652

A couple of years ago, I purchased Syndicate bank shares and...
    I have been trying to close my demat account since 1 month. I have fulfilled all the requirements to close the account and...

Kotak Securities — Not Allowed to sell my holding

Client code ZIL7R
    nest customer name aayushi vijay makwana
    date 19.10.21 time 3.pm
    amongst various holding,...
    I have opened trading and demat account in Kotak securities couple of months ago. My name is Bharath Rathnakumar.
    Wherein...

Kotak Securities — Charge

I have been using this account from last 3 years and my kotak account is 0 balance basic saving deposit account but now...

Kotak Securities — Automatically amount debited without intimation

Rs11 only is debited from my account to ksec fees and margins without intimation.Kindly refund my money back....

I have sent repeated emails to Kotak securities saying that I am getting a message stating that my account is not active.
    However, I keep getting response stating that it is showing as active in their system. This is another attempt for them to fix before I take them to court.
    I unable to place order or login to mobile app. My client code is 40HI8.
    Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Augustine, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you regarding this.
    AugustineP's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 27, 2021
    I am really fed up with your responses.
    AugustineP's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 28, 2021
    I don't know who will get back and when. Kotak Securities customer care is sleeping.
    Hi! We're so sorry that you were inconvenienced. We request you to share your concerns and registered contact number at Social.[protected]@kotak.com and we will be happy to look into this for you. ^Team Kotak
    AugustineP's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 28, 2021
    Instead of posting this scripted message, please check the history.
    AugustineP's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 29, 2021
    I don't know who will get back and when. Kotak Securities customer care is still sleeping.
    AugustineP's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 30, 2021
    Status is still the same
    I have decided to leave Kotak. Already opened an account elsewhere. Pathetic customer service.

Kotak Securities — Referred point not received

I reffered my friends but I didn't get reffered points from kotak securities, when I call customer care number they always...

Kotak Securities — Could not trade for more than 2 hours resulting in losses

On 7th Sept Kotak Securities did not allow its customers to place orders this resulted losses to many customers including...
      First of all according to
      1)Kotak Securities COVID Restrictions are still on.
      2) Branch offices are located in someones house
      3) No correct information is given on website
      4) wrong contact information is given where the level 3 and 4 doesnot exits
      5) They need to be thoroughly investigated by SEBI and other authorities for delaying process for which frauds are generated
      6) There is not TRUST

in Short they are CHEATS
      Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Amit, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat
      Amit Gadekar's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 6, 2021
      Several time email was sent several times [email protected] was mailed no response

I have been trading in this platform. From Monday the live prices being shown on charts, buy/sell boxes and other places are...

Kotak Securities — Update of Address on 02-08-2021 (Query Id: 33313440).

Trading code : J7QJ0
        Demat DO Id: IN300214 Client Id: 19568668

I have submitted request...

Following up with the Kotak Securities toll free number since 16th Aug, 2020, there is no response. Even after calling the Toll free number, they are not responding, and today they have disconnected the phone at around 9.50 AM.
        The issue is that I was holding Power Grid share of 228, and there was a bonus issue of 76 shares, The total 304 shares are correctly reflected in my DP account with Kotak Mahindra Bank, but in Trading Account Portfolio Holding only 228 shares are reflected instead of 304.
        As per the discussion had on 16th Aug, 2020, the DP account transaction holding screen shot has been send to mail ID of Services.[protected]@kotak.com. The query Number is 33640743.
        Today, when I had called the Toll free number, they are saying to contact the Register -- this it self speaks of the staff quality at Securities.
        Resolve the same immediately. Trading ID 6NN66. Rajkumar Shah
        Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Rajkumar, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you regarding this.

Kotak Securities — Demat account not log in

Hi, my name n.thiru gnana sambandam, mobile number [protected]..two months before i was opened kotak 811 account.after one...

I had linked my federal bank saving bank account with kotak security trading and demat account and cant add fund from federal bank saving account kotak trading account it shows failed.while transferring through net banking. And there is no option like UPI payment is reliable enough for hassle free use
          Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Azeez, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Kotak Securities — Amount not Credited to my demat account after 72 Hours

Dear Kotak,
            I am facing the problem from past 5 days and daily I am complaining to Your customer care, they only give...

Kotak Securities — Regarding funds transfer

Hello team

I m your new customer.

Don't make me fool.

Since last 3 days I m facing...

I bought and sold shares on 28/07/2021. I received the net amounts of sold and bought shares on my PINS account. However I was charged for shares worth Rs27000 approximately which should have been reversed as it was already included in the net amount of shares bought that day.Inspite of multiple complaints I have received no satisfactory response from them to resolve this issue.
            Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Gautam, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat
            gautambiswas63's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 13, 2021
            .[protected]@kotak.com is it an email service?
            gautambiswas63's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 13, 2021
            Client code: GAU63_4
            Contact number: 96566836657
            [protected]@kotak.com is it an email service?
            Kotak Securities Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2021
            Hi Gautam, based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you regarding this.
            gautambiswas63's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 18, 2021
            Client code: G05JD, please make correction. Nobody has got in touch with me so far.

There are lots of discussions/mails/follow ups/escalations made and still Kotak Securities is not responding to queries raised since more than 10 days and queries are all due to big bug in Kotak Securities website/app to place IPO order.
              Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat
              Hi Jtpatel, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat