Kotak Securities Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated May 6, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Kotak Securities

Having problems with Kotak Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kotak Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kotak Securities

Kotak Securities Website

Kotak Securities Head Office Address

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Kotak Securities Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2099191

View more phone numbers

+91 6652 9191

View more phone numbers

Kotak Securities reviews & complaints(353)

Dear Team,

I can see from my kotak account (ZV10)58393.75 got deducted from my account.I called customer care and they are saying equity balances got adjusted but for your kind information I never placed order in equity.
I always placed order in derative.

It's my humble request to check the details carefully and give the valid justification with proper proof otherwise please revert the deducted amount...

I am holding Kotak Security Account for Stock Market Trading,
I was holding my over night position from 02-may-2022 to 04-may-2022, But When Market opened kotak Security Service was down and I lost all my profit which i supposed to book at the market opening time.

Kotak Security Service was down till 10:15AM, mean more than 1 hour of Market Opening, And I lost my all profit amount around 10K and lost my principle amount 10K during this down time my position is went into loss from 20K profit.

I want kotak security to provide me refund of my Loss and penalty on kotak security for poor quality service.
Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Rohit, we apologise for the trouble caused due to the recent spell. We understand the criticality and assure you that our team is inspecting this to ensure, we do not fail your expectations in the future. We appreciate your understanding.
Rohit Ratna's [Complaint's author] reply, May 5, 2022
Please return my loss of 30K, just return my loss.
I can not suffer this loss, otherwise i will move to consumer court.

3 stock were in my account for years. I was not doing any trade for many months. 2 months back I started looking at ac again, and saw 3 stocks were showing 'suspended' in their new UI (however they were showing good in old UI). I asked them why they are suspended and what I need to do. The ticket/query number is 38653038.

They didn't respond (i never received any email saying they resolved the issue), when I called customer...

Kotak Securities — YWUWK - MF units not displaying in portfolio

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with Kotak Securities.

I have started my journey with Kotak on 18th Jan 2022.

Since account opening to till date I have faced many challenges.

Based on your commitment, I thought Kotak would provide good services So I decided to continue my journey with you.

Apart from that, I have transferred my existing...

Kotak Securities — Kotak Mahindra Bank Fooled me and issued credit card

For the last month, I was getting a lot of calls from Kotak Mahindra Bank for applying for a pre-approved credit card, and I was constantly rejecting that. They didn't even ask if I wanted the credit card or not and were asking where to send the card - to my home address or office address. After constantly rejecting this, they used to constantly say that its pre-approved and I should try it. Fed up of this, on one call with a lady named "Afrin...

Kotak Securities — Asking funds to sell existing shares in Demat Account and Placed Order without notice

Kotak Securities Client Id : YLVWD PAN NUMBER :ILYPK3098F Email : [protected]@gmail.com, I had 144 shares of Vodafone Idea worth 9.50 each share price, share value approximately 1512 rupees on friday 11-03-22 when i tried placing sell order kotak securities rejected my sell order and popped up message on screen asking me to add funds worth the same amount of shares i am holding which doesnt make any sense to me, tried connecting to customer...

Kotak Securities — Share liquidation

Greetings,
    I need your help regarding my complaint no 37879453, 37925611.
    On 1st of Feb when I received a short msg on my mobile that fund short fall in my account with no details. I called up dealer ROSTEN BARRETTO, to confirm how much money do I need to deposit, which he confirmed me that until you revive any email nothing to worry, he also said you can ignore that message. I told him that I didn't received any email for...

Kotak Securities — Wrong and forceful liquidation of shares

Client ID: 2ZNA5
    Date: 3 March 2022

My account with Kotaksecurities.com has today forcefully and wrongly liquidated shares held in my account.

This was as margin has apparently fallen below the required margin.

However, as informed on 22/2 to Kotak Securities Team Nitin Kapoor / Kotak Bank RM Shalu Agarwal the margin shortfall is being wrongly calculated for my Portfolio. This is as security...
    My mobile number not update.. Althoughi have done needed kra KYC updation..
    Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat
    Hello, please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

I have been constantly writing emails to kotak securities regarding incorrect Ledger balance and trading amount, but have not received any clarification on the same.

The trading account shows incorrect trading balance every start of the day. This balance differs from my calculation. Also, I had never asked for Margin based trading account, though the team/portal only displays available/utilized margin, or balance in terms of...

Sir mera account id ks00124 hai mera pan ARFPT6711R MO[protected] HAI mera account galat tarike se use kar ke mera paisa kat liya gaya hai mera acount manisha ne open kiya tha jinka mo [protected] hai acount open karte time bola tha f&o tred 20₹ par oder rahega or Dilewry tred 0brokrege rahega akash jain mo [protected] mera access kod le ke galat tarike se tred kar ke 24000+ brokrege kat liya hai mera paisa wapas kiya jay
      Akash jain [protected]
      Kotak Securities Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2022
      Hello, based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you regarding this.
      Kotak Securities Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2022
      Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via [email protected] for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Kotak Securities — Unauthorized trading with fake email and phone number

Unauthorized trading in my account and email and phone number linked to trading account doesn't belong to me.

Transaction done while I was out of India

Fake email created is
        [protected]@GMAIL.COM
        Unknown phone number linked to account

Account created in August 2020
        But I am out of India since August 2019...
        Hi, I have account with Kotak securities which was opened ages ago. I have not used the account for the while and so it became dormant. I wanted to reactivate it again as the company I work for has made it legal binding for me to submit the statement for my DMAT account every quarter. When I sent KYC to get it activated I got to know that the account details were burnt in nax fire and the account is suspended as I had not submitted the documents...

Transaction not initiate by me for 1000 on 08 February 2022.
        Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kitech.[protected]@gmail.com company gmail id i paid registration fees now i want my money back+[protected] company number

Kotak Securities — Query regarding insufficient funds on T+2 days

I bought shares worth Rs.3, 45000 on Thursday 3rd Feb 2022. Due to insufficient funds in my account, I had contacted the customer care regarding the further action to be taken. They informed me that 23% interest would be charged on the insufficient funds until payment of funds. But today 7th Feb 2022, when I contacted the customer care they informed me that the funds should be available on T+2 days i.e. today. Otherwise the shares would be...

Kotak Securities — 1 ) activation of fno segment not done. 2)unpledge of 50 reliance pp shares not done

I am having demat account in kotak securities.
            1)had applied for fno segment activation 15 days back .Nil results .
            2) applied for unpledge of 50 reliance pp shares .Nil results
            3) called kotak cust. Care ( [protected]) 20 times and mailed 10 times(serviice.[protected]@kotak.Com ) but no solution .
            4 ) every time reply from customer care " give us 24-48 hours "
            5 ) 20 times they have given reply " give...
            Client code: ZR6PB
            Client Id: 32465652
            On 13/12/2021, requested for closure of my demat and trading account through mail.
            I received a mail that it will be processed shortly. I received many calls from kotak Securities regarding closure of my account.
            I just requested to close the account due to the worst experience I had with Kotak securities. Till date the account is not closed.and now my account is being charged and showing negative balance.
            Kindly please close my account.
            Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Above Complaint is raised 3months back...did not receive any response about my demat account closure till date

Kotak Securities — Incorrect trade

There is an incorrect trade been carried in my account on 04 May 2020.
              I have not requested or authorized the Trade and its been carried by the Broker without Authorization.

Dated Order Number
              04 May 2020 [protected]
              04May 2020 [protected]

Anand Sahu
              PAN Number : AVHPS4424J
              CLIENT ID : 11889058...
              Hi Team,

I am following on my issues since dec 25 2019 i am not getting any response i need to close this account and i need my money back.

I have sent mails to kotak person and even service.[protected]@kotak.com, ks.[protected]@kotak.com no use no response only. I am very unhappy ever i called Vikram and mohan many times no use.
              please help me here.

Please call me on [protected]...