Kotak Securities Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 2, 2022

File a complaint to Kotak Securities

Having problems with Kotak Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kotak Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kotak Securities

Kotak Securities Website

Kotak Securities Head Office Address

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Kotak Securities Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2099191

View more phone numbers

+91 6652 9191

View more phone numbers

Kotak Securities reviews & complaints(365)

I reactivated my dormant D-Mat account 8 days ago. But I am not able to trade (Buy/Sell). I have raised many complaints through Customer Care as well as through local Kotak Securities, Bhopal office. My complaint is still unresolved. Nobody from Kotak Securities is able to give me a single good reason for this technical error/issue. I am feeling cheated and duped. Complaint nos. 44547746, 44450058 etc.
Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Ashish, based on the information provided, we are looking into the case and shall resolve this at the earliest. We thank you for your patience.

Kotak Securities — Refer and Earn benefits not received

I made referrals for kotak securities demat and trading account. All accounts opened successfully but credit for referral not yet received.

Made several complaints through email but kotak securities not willing to credit the benefits....

I visited Kotak Securities offices in Pimpri and Pune in order to open new trading and demat account for my HUF with trade free plan.

However to my surprise Branch personnel denied of any such procedure availability.

Please note the Kotak Securities website clearly mentions that the Trade free plan is available for both individuals and non-individuals. There seems to be a gap in the information at website and branches. Or shall I take it as a deliberate attempt of misinformation?
    Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Akshay, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Kotak Securities — I AM Feeling Fully Cheated/Defrauded By Kotak Securities TAken 70K Brokerage with 50K trading Am

I AM Feeling Fully Cheated/Frauded By Kotak Securities Taken 70K Brockrage with 50K trading Amount in single Day 1st SEP 2022 and Same brokerage cheating happened on 29 Aug 2020 also and dont know how many days cheated. Attached the statement.

My Trading account opened 2018, But 2018 to 2022 Till March I was not doing trading, My account was deactivated automatically, So In MAY 2022 With the help of Customare care My account...

Kotak Securities — Liquidation in wrong manner without any intimation

My name is Alok Paul, my Client code is -4OGS1.

I want to draw your kind attention that till 06/9/2022 my account did not have any debit or shortfall. On 06/9/2022 I have bought 1000 Nos Adani Power and 400 Nos Adani Green. Because of this I have received FIRST debit mail on 09/9/2022 amounting to 1351181.74 in the morning. Till 08/9/2022 kotak securities app didn't show any pledge option for Adani...
      We provide all relevant documents to kotak securities 10 months back, but they did not close our sub brokership yet and not release our funds. Our franchise code is V0FGI. Please look into matter and resolve it as soon as possible.
      Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. We will get in touch with you regarding this.

Kotak Securities — Funds / Ledger Balance Update issue

My Friends / Office Colleagues are using Kotak Securities for Online Trading.. Nowadays, so many persons are facing many issues on Kotak Securities and so many peoples are worried about kotak securities.. The ledger balance / funds details are not update on time, it takes two days to update.. Sometimes, the app / website are not working properly.. On that time we can't able to sell or buy a single equity / derivative and customers are faced...

Kotak Securities — Not credit my sbi mutual fund redemption amount 5000

Sbi fmp 58 1842D mutual fund amount 5000 redemtion date 28/01/22 not credit my ac
        Registered phone number [protected] email pradip.[protected]@gmail.com Clint id zmc7x
        Many many remainder Kotak security not solve please solved my problem and credit my redemtion amount immediately...

I have received sale value that is 2 to 2.5% lower than the actual sale consideration from share sales (long term investment shares), through kotak securities (demat + trade account) - charges not disclosed anywhere and atrocious - Kotak has looted heavily to the tune of lakhs through this charge.
        Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Kotak Securities — Customer care lady Name TAHIRA of kotak securities

If we are of 52 age and don't know about online transaction and if husband and son helping her for verification because she doesn't know English, she doesn't know of online share bazar, she doesn't have android mobile she is house wife from UP
          kotak securities ltd customer care lady name told TAHIRA was harnessing her while verification
          date 08.07.2022 time 12.45 you can here recording of conversation...

Dear Sir/Mam
          Kindly guide me if i sell my stocks one time and so how i can sell twise and from your side said i m pay to you is it possible if you have not anything so how can sell?
          Aside i can not receive the balance which i sell
          So how i can be pay to you kindly tell me nodelofficer e-mail and phone number and also sebi complaint email or phone number
          Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Harish, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us via service.[protected]@kotak.com for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

My cleint id Y01HC, rs 2700+ + levied on short fall of margin.. As a small equity option trader how can i sell option Without buying is my basic question to kotak care people. They haven't answered from 3 months.
            May 20, 2022
            Updated by Yashoda1981
            Many times I have contacted escalation team they simply wasting our time. They know they failed that's why they taking 3 months time to solve. They haven't answered simple question " HOW CAN I SELL EQUITY OPTION WITHOUT BUYING? " but it happened in my account on feb 25th .. I covered that on 28th feb. For that they charged rs 2700+ as shortfall. But there is not short if their system works correct

Hi Yashoda, based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. We will get in touch with you regarding this.
            Yashoda1981's [Complaint's author] reply, May 20, 2022
            I heard this type of replies from kotak from 3 months. Finnaly no answer from them. Kotak trader app fails sometimes in adding funds ( they give limit after 2 days it happened to me, struck while placing order, shorts in trading account without buying) I asked them to visit my place to explain where they failed. Nobody respond.

Kotak Securities — Deduction of money

Dear Team,

I can see from my kotak account (ZV10)58393.75 got deducted from my account.I called customer care and they are saying equity balances got adjusted but for your kind information I never placed order in equity.
              I always placed order in derative.

It's my humble request to check the details carefully and give the valid justification with proper proof otherwise please revert the deducted amount...

I am holding Kotak Security Account for Stock Market Trading,
              I was holding my over night position from 02-may-2022 to 04-may-2022, But When Market opened kotak Security Service was down and I lost all my profit which i supposed to book at the market opening time.

Kotak Security Service was down till 10:15AM, mean more than 1 hour of Market Opening, And I lost my all profit amount around 10K and lost my principle amount 10K during this down time my position is went into loss from 20K profit.

I want kotak security to provide me refund of my Loss and penalty on kotak security for poor quality service.
              Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Rohit, we apologise for the trouble caused due to the recent spell. We understand the criticality and assure you that our team is inspecting this to ensure, we do not fail your expectations in the future. We appreciate your understanding.
              Rohit Ratna's [Complaint's author] reply, May 5, 2022
              Please return my loss of 30K, just return my loss.
              I can not suffer this loss, otherwise i will move to consumer court.

Kotak Securities — Kotak Security team sold my stocks at Rs. 0.0?

3 stock were in my account for years. I was not doing any trade for many months. 2 months back I started looking at ac again, and saw 3 stocks were showing 'suspended' in their new UI (however they were showing good in old UI). I asked them why they are suspended and what I need to do. The ticket/query number is 38653038.

They didn't respond (i never received any email saying they resolved the issue), when I called customer...

Kotak Securities — YWUWK - MF units not displaying in portfolio

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with Kotak Securities.

I have started my journey with Kotak on 18th Jan 2022.

Since account opening to till date I have faced many challenges.

Based on your commitment, I thought Kotak would provide good services So I decided to continue my journey with you.

Apart from that, I have transferred my existing...

Kotak Securities — Kotak Mahindra Bank Fooled me and issued credit card

For the last month, I was getting a lot of calls from Kotak Mahindra Bank for applying for a pre-approved credit card, and I was constantly rejecting that. They didn't even ask if I wanted the credit card or not and were asking where to send the card - to my home address or office address. After constantly rejecting this, they used to constantly say that its pre-approved and I should try it. Fed up of this, on one call with a lady named "Afrin...

Kotak Securities — Asking funds to sell existing shares in Demat Account and Placed Order without notice

Kotak Securities Client Id : YLVWD PAN NUMBER :ILYPK3098F Email : [protected]@gmail.com, I had 144 shares of Vodafone Idea worth 9.50 each share price, share value approximately 1512 rupees on friday 11-03-22 when i tried placing sell order kotak securities rejected my sell order and popped up message on screen asking me to add funds worth the same amount of shares i am holding which doesnt make any sense to me, tried connecting to customer...

Kotak Securities — Share liquidation

Greetings,
                I need your help regarding my complaint no 37879453, 37925611.
                On 1st of Feb when I received a short msg on my mobile that fund short fall in my account with no details. I called up dealer ROSTEN BARRETTO, to confirm how much money do I need to deposit, which he confirmed me that until you revive any email nothing to worry, he also said you can ignore that message. I told him that I didn't received any email for...

Kotak Securities — Wrong and forceful liquidation of shares

Client ID: 2ZNA5
                Date: 3 March 2022

My account with Kotaksecurities.com has today forcefully and wrongly liquidated shares held in my account.

This was as margin has apparently fallen below the required margin.

However, as informed on 22/2 to Kotak Securities Team Nitin Kapoor / Kotak Bank RM Shalu Agarwal the margin shortfall is being wrongly calculated for my Portfolio. This is as security...