[Resolved] Bookmyoffer.com — Delivered defective product but not responding on complaint now

bibhas mishra
Received a product from bookmyoffer on 24 Apr 2016 and seen the product is defective. Same time raised a complaint by email to bookmyoffer and they acknowledged it. Next time spoken to customer support also. Thereafter many times reminders sent through email. But no response so far.
Now help desk [protected] not attending my call also. Please help.

Delivered defective product but not responding on complaint now
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 31, 2016

[May 09, 2016] BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
jitendraacmt's response, Jan 20, 2016
I want replace my order order no .[protected]

Dear [protected]@gmail.com,

Thank you for shopping at www.bookmyoffer.com

The following items from your [protected] have been shipped.

Quantity Product Unit Price Amount Shipping Date Shipping Agent Tracking Code View Status
1 Mi 10400 mAh Power Bank, yes Rs 649.00 Rs 649.00 15.01.2016 18:53 Ecom Express '[protected] http://www.ecomexpress.in/

Shipped Items Summary

Order Total: Rs 649.00

Payment Summary

COD : Rs 649.00
Total Payment Received: Rs 649.00

Note: We will inform you as and when we ship the remaining unshipped items, if any. All shipments to you are sent in tamper-evident packaging. In the unlikely event that the package delivered to you is not in sealed condition or looks like it has been opened or tampered with, please do not accept the same, or insist on open delivery and acknowledge receipt only after you have verified the contents are in order as per the accompanying invoice. In case you are not the recipient, please communicate the same to the recipient as well.

We hope you enjoy shopping with us.

Kind Regards,
www.bookmyoffer.com Team

If you do not get your consignment within 7 days, please track the status of your delivery at http://www.ecomexpress.in/ on the courier details page or contact our customer care number +91-[protected] .

Copyright © 2016, www.bookmyoffer.com
BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet Customer Care's response, Sep 30, 2016
Dear Customer,

We apologies for the inconvenience. We shared your details to our customer suppport team and they will contact you soon. Appreciate your patience and assure you that we will make all efforts to meet and exceed your expectations.

Comments

Fake site
plese refund my money...

Very bad online shopping site
Not shopping from this site
my mobile number [protected], .urgent money needed. am having debit card

😢😢
The bag is so small and this is not actual hp bag.and the watch is not same as pictures shown.
[protected]@gmail.com ref.no.- [protected]

Product of guilty is to bad
I have purchased a 32gb samsung memory card on bookmyoffer but that product was fraud
Order no-[protected] kulkarni shubham eknath ...from pune 411041...u can give me duplicate fastrak watch
My card not runnig to my phone this card is riject please cenge my memory card

I bought a 16 GB Samsung class 10 memory card today. It is duplicate one
I recieved duplicate aviator today.this site is completely fraud.no option is available to return
Please help
Bag is not actual hp bag.and this is so small.watch is a ladies watch.one handle of sunglass is bend
Hello.
My order no. [protected]
I purchased fast rack watch but I get TOMMY HILFIGER COMPANY WATCH. ...why?
My 16 gb samsung memory card is not working properly please replace it
Company wale logo ko mil kar loot rahe h .

App sab se request h ense koi saman purchase nahi kare .
I have ordered 64gb memory card and i have got fake one
I have purchased a power bank. i need refund. how can i share my bank details.

I got a faulty samsumg 32gb memory card. I want to replace it.Its Wbl#[protected] and its Ref#[protected].

Level 18 one Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
    Bookmyoffer.com - Delivered defective product but not responding on complaint now