[Resolved]  BookMyShow — amount deducted but no tickets confirmation

I booked a ticket on bookmyshow on 12th may. 5 tickets for avengers on 12th may. I was told that the transaction failed so i made a revoking and paid from a different account this time. However my previous amount was deducted too and its been more than 25 days i am chasing them for a refund. They keep saying 2-3 days every now and then and do not assist in any further way.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-06 06:31:58
BookMyShow Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2019

We hope you are in receipts of your funds.

Do get in touch with us on [protected]@bookmyshow.com along with the contact details entered while transacting for any clarity

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

The show was cancelled by Garuda mall Inox, for reasons known to best to them.
The incharge is refusing to reimburse the money paid for the movie and the extra charges paid towards booking charges.
This is a sad matter with intent to cheat.
Show time: 9.40 pm, screen 4.
Date: 03.06.2019.
Rgds
MGC Rajan.

BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2019

Hi Mr.Rajan,

The said transaction was initiated for refund from our end. We hope you are in receipts of your funds.

Do get in touch with us on [email protected] along with the contact details entered while transacting for any clarity.

Team BookMyShow

As per the guidelines by RBI in March 2019, Internet handling fee is supposed to be exempted while booking online movie tickets. But I can see Rs 103/- to be charged here on bookmyshow platform while I am booking the tickets for Kabir Khan movie.

BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India