BookMyShow Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to BookMyShow

Having problems with BookMyShow?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BookMyShow customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BookMyShow

BookMyShow Company Representatives

BookMyShow Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BookMyShow Overview

Latest complaint Amount is debited but payment didn't received has been filed on 03/12/2022. Latest Resolved Sunburn ticket Scam was resolved Oct 31, 2022. BookMyShow ranks as the #2 most complained about among Cinema.

Additional BookMyShow contact information

Delhi: +91 11 3989 5050 Mumbai: +91 22 3989 5050 Bangalore: +91 80 3989 5050 Chennai: +91 44 3989 5050 Noida: +91 120 3989 5050 Gurgaon: +91 124 3989 5050 Pune: +91 20 3989 5050 Chandigarh: +91 172 3989 5050 Faridabad: +91 129 3989 5050 Lucknow: +91 522 3989 5050 Agra: +91 562 3989 5050 Jaipur: +91 141 3989 5050 Hyderabad: +91 40 3989 5050
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BookMyShow. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent BookMyShow reviews & complaints(1436)

Verified Company
Verified Company
BookMyShow Customer Care
Service available

BookMyShow — Amount is debited but payment didn't received

I had made payment of 402 to bookmyshow through phone pay and my amount is debited from my account but bookmyshow didn't show any transaction. I want my payment back please help me for it...
I booked tickets on Book My Show online on 1st Nov'22 for the MLTR Tour in Mumbai - Phoenix Mall (on 4th Dec) Booking ID - VNVN011U76BDHD.

But the ticket that I received was for the Pune event on 7th!

When I checked the webpage again, I realised that the payment link for the Mumbai event, wrongly gets directed to the Pune event. I sent an email to the BMS team along with the link stating the error seeking resolution....
I was trying to book the movie tickets from book my show website payment was deducted but tickets were not booked...