[Resolved] BookMyShow — booking id wqjks2d

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 nja
1) did booking for wrong date (For 28th jul) requested cancellation within 4 minutes customer care informed not possible. I lost rs.1032

The ticket cost is rs.900
Book my show internet handling fee (Booking fee+gst) = rs. 132.16
And if i directly book through pvr it is (Conv charge+ gst) = rs. 128
= they should have deducted their handling fee and gst tax /cancellation fee and refunded at least rest. I lost rs.1032 here.

2) i booked another with booking id wnj5926 (For 30th jul) - if they think it was an excuse! Ro to request cancel, it is not!

Fyi...
I called both pvr and book my show customer care and no one was of help. This is not good :
A) if we do online booking we pay internet handling fees rs.132.16 to book my show booking fees + integrated gst (Igst) @ 18% = rs.112.00 + rs.20.16 = rs.132.16
They told they can't help.

B) i called pvr customer care and am informed neither pvr knows about this transaction done (Wqjks2d) and as book my show transferred amount they can't ask pvr on cancellation and refund either. Am informed this is agreement between book my show and pvr that no exchange /refund /cancellation.

Reason :
1) internet handling charge book my show will take and won't refund : rs.132.16 = ok don't give back this amount.
2) am informed even pvr has to pay entertainment tax for these tickets (As book my show took rs.132.16, pvr did not charge rs. 128)
= no you deduct rs.132.16 and if there some more cancellation charges applicable with pvr (Due to govt policy do that) = then deduct that and atleast refund rest! = is internet handling and cancellation charge = equal to rs.1032?

I lost rs.1032, got back none = is govt tax this much? Or due to their contract i should suffer this loss! They don't allow cancellation provision! = 4 minutes time called and am informed there is no option, even we do many train booking, flight booking but they deduct some amount and refund us after cancellation deduction.

Could you help book my show and pvr understand how cancellation fee are applicable and after that refund can be initiated for the consumer in fixed working days?

Am upset about this loss and no help at the moment.

booking id wqjks2d
booking id wqjks2d
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2017

We are extremely sorry that this happened and would like some information about this incident to investigate the issue. Please do write to us at [protected]@bookmyshow.com and will surely address your concern.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Updated by nja, Aug 09, 2017
I sent you email lets see, I keep this open till any resolution there.

Your policy needs reform as we are not here to bear losses for agreement between you and pvr due to tax fundas . You don't give cancellation option even!, deduct some amount but you should refund atleast, here there is none returned .
Updated by nja, Mar 22, 2019
BigTree Entertainment representative called and did not refund amount. They took all amount.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - booking id wqjks2d