[Resolved] BookMyShow — bookmyshow booked ticket but without any information cancelled the show and refund all money

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 shakyasky
I have booked one tickets for valerian and the city of a thousand planets (3d) (U/a) show date is 30th jul 2017, 14:35 pm at movietime, rajouri garden. But when i went there team told that shaw has been cancelled. They told that they have given the information to the book my show but i didn't get any information. Bookmyshow have to give me prior notification, i am really feel ashamed.

Refund my reedem coupan and money with internet fees to my account.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2017

We are extremely sorry that this happened and would like some information about this incident to investigate the issue. Please do write to us at [protected]@bookmyshow.com and will surely address your concern.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - bookmyshow booked ticket but without any information cancelled the show and refund all money