BookMyShow — charges for cancellation fee and when another booking done then send confirmation of cancellation one

akash12876 on Oct 1, 2019
I was charged for cancellation booking and got official mail and when i done another booking i got mail that my previous booking is complete and i was charge twice. I was trying to contact customer care and after long queue wait end of about 35 min and again i call with same time, from bookmyshow they cut call. I was charged 2358 amount twice. I’m unable to cancel ticket it’s completely bookmyshow fault that show wrong information that booking is not done and when customers do another booking and payment done then they send mail that you have 2 booking. I want my one booking amount on my account back.
Booking id:adip0z4hb19b50, adip0z43z197q8
Please refund my amount else i have to take legal action on bookmyshow
Updated by akash12876, Oct 01, 2019
It’s not completed and no one from BookMyShow contact me then how it get resolved

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - charges for cancellation fee and when another booking done then send confirmation of cancellation one