[Resolved] BookMyShow — complaint regarding cancellation

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Akash186jain on Apr 27, 2018
I just booked the movie ticket through bookmyshow app and bymistake i selected the combo option as well and when i made the payment i recognised that i had ordered the combo as well and it cost me hell lot of money due to which my account has gone to minimum balance.. Then straightaway i called bookmyshow support centre but nobody picked up the phone and i was in queue from last half an hour.. I again called bookmyshow and i was again made waited for 15 min before anybody picked up.. Then a person called fahad or ahad picked up the call and when i told him my problem he just straightway denied that we cant do anything.. I asked him then whats the reason you have opened this support service if you dont consider customer value.. If no step would be taken then i would take case this further..

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 01, 2018
Hi there,

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [protected]@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Not bad

Give me my money

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - complaint regarding cancellation