[Resolved] BookMyShow — no option to cancel or refund

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Suman Man

I booked movie tickets online by mistake for today intead of tomorrow. I immediately called support and they say no cancellation or refund allowed for it.

What the hell is this! They charge lot as internet handling fees, this that etc etc and dont even provide an option to cancel and refund?
It is really disgusting.! And really workst experience with bookmyshow!

/jyot

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Aug 26, 2017

We certainly do understand the expectations of our valued and esteemed customers and we really strive hard to live up to their expectations.

We being aggregators, post the transaction is successful, have zero authority for the said transaction.

We did get this investigated with our technical team and as per the updates received, there was no error on our website/app and bookings were going through swiftly hence, we would be unable to refund the said transaction.

In cases like these, you could opt to gift those tickets to your friends or somebody who'd want to go for that show on your behalf.

Hope this resolves your concern.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Hi this is Prasanth kumar from vijayawada mymail id : [protected]@yahoo.com phn no: [protected] Offer msgs coming but In booking time Offer not valid nd not eligible cmg so PLZ find My issude
I booked my ticket on book my show but due to section 144 I preferred to take precautions and decided not to go. I want my money back as it is preferable to take some precautionary steps before some violent action comes into affect
Thank you.

II had booked on 25th by mistake

so please cancle my ticket i shall book on 26th
I'v booked tickets for a movie Friday night at Bangalore and the address link of the theatre was wrong and I missed the show.
I'v been directed to a wrong theatre.
I need pay back of my cash.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - no option to cancel or refund