[Resolved] BookMyShow — Regarding transaction

Saroornagar, Rangareddy District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ashwini Pendyala on May 20, 2017

I had raised the complaint and called also for the technical issue done of book my show. I had booked the 2 tickets for 2 times. First I booked the tickets on 21st and I had received the msg as transaction failed. Again I tried for 2 tickets but the system has taken as 19th that also u received as the failed. After 3 or 4 pm I got the msg as the transaction is successful and the amount has been deducted from my account. The show is at 2pm. So I tried to call from 7am then I got connected to the call at around 10 am. I had informed her that unfortunately it was taken as 19th so please cancel that 2 tickets. I haven't went to see the movie also as I am working. So I requested for refund or change for the dates to next Sunday. But no response when we call and says will call and won't receive the call. Worst response from Book my show.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 21, 2017

We certainly do understand the expectations of our valued and esteemed customers and we really strive hard to live up to their expectations.

We being aggregators, post the transaction is successful, have zero authority for the said transaction.

We did get this investigated with our technical team and as per the updates received, the tickets were selected for 19th May and bookings were going through swiftly hence, we would be unable to refund the said transaction.

Hope this resolves your concern.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2017
Hi Shweta,

We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Comments

I have booked 4 tickets not get confirmation till now dated 21.5.27 for city gold motera 7.15 pm

BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jun 8, 2017

Hi Shweta,

We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at 022-61445050 as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Regarding transaction