[Resolved] BookMyShow — ticket booked and can't be cancel / postpone is a cheating business

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 PrabhakarPateti on Mar 22, 2018
Hi i just booked ticket for today show for a telugu film. I realised after receiving ticket that ticket is booked for tomorrow. I immediately contacted customer care and a person says once ticket booked it cant be done anything. But i asked what for is the customer care.. He says it is just fun. I want to cancel / postpone is my right as a customer? Is this bookmyshow running business against law of india? And once we go in side theaters they charge like coke 125 rs.. Chips 130 rs all side cheating for the customer.
I spoke to customer care with a reference id - 5738487. And my ticket booking id wnc9f22

Prabhakar

Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2018
Meet Khatra's response, Mar 30, 2018
Do not applying Promo code And the error And show that the we can't proceed with the booking for this offer since you have already exhausted the limit per user or you may have applied it to an ongoing truncation which is not at cancelled. please try again after 20 minutes. so please do Fast solution it my complain

ticket booked and can't be cancel / postpone is a cheating business
Meet Khatra's response, Mar 30, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2018
Hi there,

Our system only confirms the options selected by the customers at the time of transacting / booking tickets and cannot randomly select the show date, timings, venue or any other booking details. Since the 'Order Summary' which consists of your booking details is displayed at regular intervals during the booking process until the payment page, the customer can always check the selected options in the order summary before proceeding to make the payment for the transaction and a chance of any discrepancy in the transaction is hence ruled out.

We do understand that you meant to book for another show and we would have been glad to be of any assistance to you in this regards, however, since online bookings are confirmed transactions, tickets once booked is deemed sold at the cinema's end and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded from our end.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Hello, i have booked 2 tickets for rangasthalam in SVR shiva shakti theatre today for saturday first show 31 march 2018. the ticket got booked and money also debited but no ticket generated. i didn't get any email or sms.

BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Apr 4, 2018

We know this must have caused you trouble.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at 022-61445050 as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - ticket booked and can't be cancel / postpone is a cheating business