[Resolved] BookMyShow — Wrong tickets booking

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Makam Harish on Jul 12, 2017
I have booked 4 tickets for 11 july, but when i got ticket confirmation it is for 12 july which is very annoying. I need you to look into this issue and resolve this at the earliest. Here is the qr code : sgwt00wnuj1kym

I have also communicated this issue to bookmyshow's customer care and here is the complaint number 4259450

I would like to get my refund as the tickets are booked for tomorrow (12 july) but im getting this issue to your notice (11 july) today.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2017
Hi Harish,

Our​ ​system​ ​only​ ​confirms​ ​the​ ​options​ ​selected​ ​by​ ​the​ ​customers​ ​at​ ​the​ ​time​ ​of​ ​transacting​ ​/ booking​ ​tickets​ ​and​ ​cannot​ randomly​ ​select​ ​the​ ​show​ ​date, ​ ​timings, ​ ​venue​ ​or​ ​any​ ​other​ ​booking details.​ ​Since​ ​the​ ​'Order​ ​Summary;​ ​which​ ​consists​ ​of​ ​your​ ​booking​ ​details​ ​is​ ​displayed​ ​at​ ​regular intervals​ ​during​ ​the​ ​booking​ ​process​ ​until​ ​the​ ​payment​ ​page, ​ ​the​ ​customer​ ​can​ ​always​ ​check​ ​the selected​ ​options​ ​in​ ​the​ ​order​ ​summary​ ​before​ ​proceeding​ ​to​ ​make​ ​the​ ​payment​ ​for​ ​the transaction.

Based on these facts and the investigation done by our technical team we will not be able to refund the said booking.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Wrong tickets booking