Bookshopofindia — no intimation from company about despatch of book

Despite the complaint made on 30 of january, there is no still follow up action from bookshop india about the despatch of the book for which full payment has been made online.
M. Jameel ahmed,
Mysore,

Copy of the complaint;-

I made online payment of rs.690/ (Including shipping charges) towards cost of book:"services under the state" by rama jois in favor of book shop of india ref no.[protected] gafhjvml4 at about 1-30 p. M today 30 jan.2019 and my sbi account (Manasagangothri, myosre branch) has already debited accordingly but i have not received confirmation or any intimation from your bookshop about this and as to when the book would be shipped to me. This is very surprising. I tried to contact you on your customer care umber to complain but in vain as there is no response. Please therefore confirm receipt of payment immediately and also please ship the book immediately to my address as noted below:=

M. Jameel ahmed
Updated by Mohammedjameel Ahmed Feb 01, 2019 Please direct Bookshop of India New Delhi to respond immediately to my complaints and despatch the Book immediately to me.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet