[Resolved]  Bosch Home India — dishwasher issue unresolved even after multiple complaints

I am highly disappointed with the service for my bosch dishwasher. The machine has never operated properly from the day i bought it. I have logged multiple complaints till date but the service technicians are mostly inefficient. They charge service amount and then say they will get back and never gets back.
On the 7th, i spoke to bosch customer care representative again who confirmed that a senior technician would visit my place within 24 hours and resolve the issue. Today morning i get a call from the service centre teamg solutions pvt ltd
1. They were not ready to allocate any senior service engineer, just said that they will refund the amount charged!!
2. The representative on the call was rude and were hardly bothered about customer problem.
3.in the past their engineers never reverted after saying they will come again and solve the problem

I am surprised to see a brand like bosch keeping such incompetent and inefficient service partners such as teamg solutions and referring them again and again even when they were not able to resolve the issue.

I have spent a huge amount on the dishwasher thinking bosch has superior technology and expert engineers as they claim on their website-"bosch engineers are not only here to provide expert repairs – but also expert knowledge."

Now i am unable to use the machine at all!
Please help.
Apr 19, 2020
Mar 09, 2020

Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 11, 2020
Bosch Home India Customer Care's response
Dear Nishitag,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Certainly, this is not the experience we would want our customers to have with us. Please share your registered contact and location details so that our team can get in touch with you soon. Also, you can write to us at service.[protected]@bosch-home.com or call us on[protected].

Bosch Home Appliances Team

Bosch Home India
    Bosch Home India Phone
    Bosch Home India Address
    Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093