[Resolved]  BPCLPG — gas cylinder not delivered but received message saying delivered

Hello, i booked lpg gas cylinder on 10-04-20 and received an sms indicating the cylinder was delivered on 11-04-20. However, the cylinder was not delivered to me, incorrect information is reflecting on refill table. I tried calling customer care but the office is closed due to covid19. I tried submitting complaint but i received an error saying there was a technical issue.
Please contact me asap as i don't want to order food from restaurants due to the virus and i'm running out of gas in the cylinder. Your quick response on this matter is highly appreciated. (Booking no 4591).
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2020
A representative called me within 2 hours from submitting feedback. He was very polite and helpful in fixing the issue. Issue was resolved within 24 hours. I really appreciate all the hard work and dedication. Thank you so much.

[Apr 12, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2036
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014