[Resolved]  Britannia Industries — for replacement

It's my seriously complaint and it's my humble request by senior manager of britainia sir i still complaint last 1 year but no body response me or give a peaceful answer i have shop in delhi gamri road ghonda near shadara.. And also it's my distributor complaint (Name - shah gupta somethings and sells man name is - brijesh) they are talk very cheap fully when i ask for replacement solutions or provide for a right computer typing bill.

Also i was get 2 year before by britainia vouchers. But after changing the distributor i have no one benefits by new distributor is in delhi shadara 110053.
My name hardesh
Contact me..[protected]
for replacement
Apr 2, 2020
Feb 23, 2020

Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 02, 2020
Britannia Industries Customer Care's response
Dear Hardesh Singh,

We are sorry for your experience. We have made a note of your complaint and our team will get in touch with you.

Team Britannia
    Britannia Industries
    Britannia Industries Phone
    +91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    Britannia Industries Address
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048