[Resolved]  Britannia Industries — getting a bad smell while eating the biscuits

Today morning my father bought an milk bikis biscuit packet. While having coffee at the morning i took one biscuit. While eating the biscuit an difference i felt in it so i asked my mother to take an biscuit after eating the biscuit she also said i it is not nice. And i checked the total packet for expire date and manufacturing date and everything every thing was ok.
What i think is some local bodies manufacturers duplicate biscuits and sell in local shops.
Britannia industries please look in to it.
Pkd. 30/09/10
Lot no. Is not correctly printed. (Bu91912)
Machine code. 206 a
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2019

[Nov 11, 2019] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Britannia Industries Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2019
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@britindia.com and our team will get in touch with you.

Team Britannia
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi All,

Please note I found a small sharp glass piece while eating bourbon biscuit today (10th November 2019). It could have caused a major issue if it had got stuck in my throat. This is unacceptable.

Britannia Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details with us at [email protected] and our team will get in touch with you.

Team Britannia

Britannia Industries
    Britannia Industries Phone
    +91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    Britannia Industries Address
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048