Britannia Industries — Good day nuts biscuit

Alzia Khan on Mar 21, 2017
Hello
Iam very disappointed by the service of good day biscuits.I have 2 packs of nuts good day packs from ratnadeep mehdipatnam .and when i have opened it i saw many red anta in the biscuit stuck and some where moving around.I would request to you to take immediate action on my complain, requestcause children's love this lot.
I have a video of it.

[Mar 21, 2017] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am already compliant from company mail I'd but not responsible in this company

Britannia Team's reply, Apr 10, 2017

Please accept our sincere apology in this regard. Kindly share your contact number along with your email id on feedback@britindia.com so that we can assist you better.

Team Britannia
Hi Alzia,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly Share your contact number along with your email ID on feedback@britindia.com so that we can assist you in a better manner.

Team Britannia.

Yesterday bought mary gold biscuits. I found some biscuits are dark spoted black. Taste to not good. I have attach the image's

Zakir

+91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048
    Britannia Industries - Good day nuts biscuit