[Resolved]  BSNL — not getting bsnl upc code

I want to port my number from bsnl to other operator . Though i have sent message to 1900 with port (My mobile no.) i am always getting the reply as "it cannot be processed.Please retry after sometime." i am trying it since 2 days and it is the same.My balance is deducting for every message but j am getting the same response.I want my upc code to be generated and it's an emergency.Please resolve my issue .

not getting bsnl upc code
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2020

[Sep 06, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I want to port my number from bsnl to other operator . Though i have sent message to 1900 with port (My mobile no.) i am always getting the reply as "UPC cannot be generated for the reasons: (1)There are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance." i am trying it since 2 months and it is the same.My balance is deducting for every message but j am getting the same response.I want my upc code to be generated and it's an emergency.Please resolve my issue .

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone