BSPHCL
Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd.

BSPHCL Customer Care

Ward no. 13
Panchayat. Belwa
Distt. Araria.
Pin. 854311

Deepak Pathak naam ka admi 2300 ru le liya hai meter lagwane ke naam per lekin meter abhi tak nahi laga hai bolne per bolta hai abhi time lagega abhi 1 month ho gaya hai deepak pathak machakna ka rahne wala hai . o meter reading ka kaam karta hai.jald se jald karwahi ki jaye dhanyawad. Nivedan karta- Shiv Pravesh Choudhary S/O Chaparasi Choudhary Habib Nagar Request no-[protected]

Normally electricity has been consumed as per meter reading is av 100 unit. But unfortunately for the period 10.03.3021 to 16.04.3021 it shows 2279 unit as per bill copy, which is wrong. Pl check and do necessary correction as per actual.
      Over Billing for the period 10.03.2021 to 16.04.2021 against consumer no 400863493

Online apply kiye hue six month se uper ho gaya hai but meter Abhi tak nahi laga hai detail and request no details
        Meter nahi laga

Dear Sir / Madam,

Myself Ms. Premsheela Jha having consumer no[protected], our home town is in Madhubani disctrict but we are residing at Mumbai.

We are getting heavy electricity bill even though we are not using it. we request you to please check this as paying such huge electricity bill is causing us financial difficulties. according to me, we should be charged only with the Meter maintainence cost.

We request to kindly look into the matter and solve the issue as soon as possible.

Could you please rectify the electricity issue or failure in our area comes under vill- pachrukhava sikati khanjahan, Mashrakh block, Chapra district, Bihar 841421. We have been facing the power cut issue since last 5 days continuously.
            Kindly look this and resolve it ASAP. If it is not resolved then this issue will be escalated to Nodal officer of BSPHCL

with due respect that i veena devi from ujan dharmpur ward no.3, tardhi, manigachi, darbhanga bihar 847407 in location of tardhi sub electric hub, suddnely high power light came into metter than metter will be fire so, kindly helps us for new metter, becouse my light will gone since 4 day's dated 20/12/2020 .
              Kindly provide clectric person .

Dear Sir/Mam,
                I have submitted application on 28.08.2020 at Hisua power house (Nawada) regarding the correction of...

It is very disheartening to note that new electronic metered has been fixed at our permanent address Q no 75 chitkohra bazar Punjabi colony patna anisabad Bihar before 3 - 4 months back. It has been told by the authority that it has to be recharged for consumption for electricity and if it is not recharged then electricity light automatically cut off. Now on 31 oct d we got the message that - 169.32 Paisa is in negative balance and again today also we got the message that you have -254.78 Paisa is having with us account. We would like to say that electricity line had already cutted off one.week back, then why the bill amount is increasing day by day if we do not consumpting the electricity. We already lodge the complainant but nobody is replying. This way the Bihar govt looting the money of lower class people. We are mentally dispressed and no body is listening our voice or replying to us. Our Cl no is[protected] in the name of lakhbir singh.
                Pls help us to sort our problem.
                Thanking for your quick response and reply.
                Nov 19, 2020
                No any service has been given by them . Even they did not call and mailed too. We are contineouly taking up with official . They even not talking and make our calls on blacklist. How they are irritating us we cannot express our view. Pls help us.
                Why they are resolving our complaint. Even they did not take any step and not followed.
                Guru720's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 19, 2020
                No any reply has been given till date

Respected Sir,
                  DGM (HR), p. K. Govil, Vidyut Bhavan Bailey Road
                  Patna
                  Patna District
                  Biharbr...

Dear concerened

Please chk the metre within this consumer no -[protected]
                  As the metre is not working so the average billing is on higher side. Need ur help and please change teh metre.

Please do the needful at this address
                  Mr bishwanath choudhary
                  Sir cp n colony
                  Club road, mithanpura, muzaffarpur
                  Bihar-842002
                  M-[protected].

Thank u.

Dear concerned,

My metre is not working for this ac no kaly-[protected]. My consumer no is [protected]. This is on the name of mr bishwanath choudhary sir c p n colony, club road, mithanpura, muzaffarpur, bihar-842002.

Please do the needful and get it checked and changed. As avereage electricity bill is on a higher side.

Thank u.

Sir mine new connection ke liye apply kiya tha lekin bahut din ho gaya lekin mitar nahi laga
                      Sir mera ragistatuon no:-[protected]
                      Sonabarsa parkhand ka

निबेदन पुर्वक कहना है कि ँमै नासिर अनवर ग्राम बलिया थाना बिरौल जिला दरभन्गा का निवासी
                        हूँ
                        हमारे यहाँ 4 दिनो से ब्रेअक डोउन के नाम पर पुरी रात बिरौल अनुमन्डल की light काट रहे और JE के call तक recieve नहीं करते हैं
                        यहाँ के अधिकारी लोग generator वाले और mil वाले को special सुविधा black से देते हैं
                        आपसे निवेद है की इस problem से ःहमलोग को निज़ात दिलाये

I would like to highlight this electric outage issue in katihar district binodpur mohalla. Their is no one to take any action. We are suffering from electric outage in this filthy summer. I am posting this issue to the central as well as every social media sites to take this issue with utmost importance. There are senior citizens and children who are suffering from dehydration. Pls take the action as soon as possible. It been heard that due to araria election this electricity scarcity happened.

For the consent authority, I want to draw attention towards a dangerously low high-tension wire in our street. It is causing quite trouble for us to manage our day to day movement . It is prone to fatal accident.
                            It will be helpful, if the wire to raised to safe height as asoon as possible .

Dear sir/ma'am,

Division hajipur, sarai feeter area.

We are facing power down problem last 40 hours.

Kindly resolved power down issue.

Sonu kumar

Please take complaint and remove the 11000 volt wire which has passed above my house and has caused major damage where my father has got shock and is under going treatment three days ago
                                Please get it removed as it can further cause damage claiming lives
                                Address - maheshwar prasad sharma
                                Village - mahmadpur
                                Post-garkha
                                Pin-841311

Mob-[protected]

Please do resolve the complaint as i am also posting the complaint to grievance and tweeter handle

I am a consumer of electricity supplied by bsphcl.in my block 9 of village tarar, sanhaulla, bhagalpur, power supply is of too poor voltage, often less than 100 volts. We cannot use fan, even lcd bulb is dim.in other blocs of my village the supply is fine.

Our complaint to the local officials have been of no avail. Everyone passes the buck to others and the problem remains.

No quality no proper response, worst manpower at cluster level.

There is no quality of work at site, always busy...