BSPHCL Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jun 27, 2022

File a complaint to BSPHCL

Having problems with BSPHCL?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BSPHCL customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BSPHCL

Patna District
Bihar

BSPHCL Phone Numbers

Mobile

BSPHCL reviews & complaints(133)

Mera ca no.[protected] hai mere yaha smart meter laga uske bad Mera meter or mobile no. Ko dusra ke ca no.[protected] par update kar diya gaya jiske karan Mera bijlinl 3 din se kata hua hai bijli office me shikayat karne par koi response nahi mila

My consumer id[protected].
    I recharged fir rs. 200/- on 25/06/2022. With upi rechagre id[protected]. But is still not reflecting in my consumer id.
    Kindly do the needful.

Brajesh kumar

I have recharged on 21.04.2022 for Rs. 200/- but it is not reflecting OR updated in the account balance although my bank account was debited.

Pl resolve.
      Mu Consumer Number is[protected]

महाशय मेरा मीटर खराब हो गया है पिछले मंथ की अपेक्षा इस मंथ में ज्यादा ऊर्जा खपत दिखा रहा है जो गलत है अतः श्रीमान से आगरा है या तो मीटर चेक किया जाए नहीं तो बदल दिया जाए।...

Consumer no. [protected], Bill Number[protected], Dated 19/07/2021 . Meter reading is not taken and lump sump bill generated, kindly Take reading properly and update the Electric Bill, Feel free to call me [protected]

I have to call on daily basic to comapny for power cutt of on daily basic i have to fac such a problem. Plz solve...

My consumer id is[protected]. Electric department did not raise the bill last two month ( april and may ). Finally they raise bill ( 2045 rs)in June month with 345 rs fine charges. How could you do this. You did not raise the bill and we pay fine. It's electricity dept fault. Please solve my electricity bill ad soon as possible. Till then I am not able to pay the bill because it's dept fault.

Power cut is a big issue while raining and post-rain too. The supply is for 8 hours or so only. The engineer says that whatever u get is much. Kindly resolve and provide 24 hour electricity

Vill. Bairgachhi
              Ward no. 13
              Panchayat. Belwa
              Distt. Araria.
              Pin. 854311

Deepak Pathak naam ka admi 2300 ru le liya hai meter lagwane ke naam per lekin meter abhi tak nahi laga hai bolne per bolta hai abhi time lagega abhi 1 month ho gaya hai deepak pathak machakna ka rahne wala hai . o meter reading ka kaam karta hai.jald se jald karwahi ki jaye dhanyawad. Nivedan karta- Shiv Pravesh Choudhary S/O Chaparasi Choudhary Habib Nagar Request no-[protected]

Normally electricity has been consumed as per meter reading is av 100 unit. But unfortunately for the period 10.03.3021 to 16.04.3021 it shows 2279 unit as per bill copy, which is wrong. Pl check and do necessary correction as per actual.

Online apply kiye hue six month se uper ho gaya hai but meter Abhi tak nahi laga hai detail and request no details

Dear Sir / Madam,

Myself Ms. Premsheela Jha having consumer no[protected], our home town is in Madhubani disctrict but we are residing at Mumbai.

We are getting heavy electricity bill even though we are not using it. we request you to please check this as paying such huge electricity bill is causing us financial difficulties. according to me, we should be charged only with the Meter maintainence cost.

We request to kindly look into the matter and solve the issue as soon as possible.

Could you please rectify the electricity issue or failure in our area comes under vill- pachrukhava sikati khanjahan, Mashrakh block, Chapra district, Bihar 841421. We have been facing the power cut issue since last 5 days continuously.
                        Kindly look this and resolve it ASAP. If it is not resolved then this issue will be escalated to Nodal officer of BSPHCL

with due respect that i veena devi from ujan dharmpur ward no.3, tardhi, manigachi, darbhanga bihar 847407 in location of tardhi sub electric hub, suddnely high power light came into metter than metter will be fire so, kindly helps us for new metter, becouse my light will gone since 4 day's dated 20/12/2020 .
                          Kindly provide clectric person .

Dear Sir/Mam,
                            I have submitted application on 28.08.2020 at Hisua power house (Nawada) regarding the correction of abnormal reading of the meter.
                            I was asked to submit 590 rupees as meter testing fees on 28.08.20 and a receipt is given to me. They told that technician will visit your home and after that issue will be resolved.
                            But till now, no one visited at my home even after 81 days.
                            I have visited again and...

It is very disheartening to note that new electronic metered has been fixed at our permanent address Q no 75 chitkohra bazar Punjabi colony patna anisabad Bihar before 3 - 4 months back. It has been told by the authority that it has to be recharged for consumption for electricity and if it is not recharged then electricity light automatically cut off. Now on 31 oct d we got the message that - 169.32 Paisa is in negative balance and again today also we got the message that you have -254.78 Paisa is having with us account. We would like to say that electricity line had already cutted off one.week back, then why the bill amount is increasing day by day if we do not consumpting the electricity. We already lodge the complainant but nobody is replying. This way the Bihar govt looting the money of lower class people. We are mentally dispressed and no body is listening our voice or replying to us. Our Cl no is[protected] in the name of lakhbir singh.
                            Pls help us to sort our problem.
                            Thanking for your quick response and reply.
                            Nov 19, 2020
                            No any service has been given by them . Even they did not call and mailed too. We are contineouly taking up with official . They even not talking and make our calls on blacklist. How they are irritating us we cannot express our view. Pls help us.
                            Why they are resolving our complaint. Even they did not take any step and not followed.
                            Guru720's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 19, 2020
                            No any reply has been given till date

Respected Sir,
                              DGM (HR), p. K. Govil, Vidyut Bhavan Bailey Road
                              Patna
                              Patna District
                              Bihar
                              India - 800021. I Vivek Kumar, Resident-kanar Hariharpur, Block- NAGRA, CHHAPRA, SARAN, pin-841414, I want to inform you that electricity has not been coming on time in the last two months in our village. Power comes for only 4-5 hours which is not continuous. Due to lack of electricity, people have to face poisonous...

Dear concerened

Please chk the metre within this consumer no -[protected]
                              As the metre is not working so the average billing is on higher side. Need ur help and please change teh metre.

Please do the needful at this address
                              Mr bishwanath choudhary
                              Sir cp n colony
                              Club road, mithanpura, muzaffarpur
                              Bihar-842002
                              M-[protected].

Thank u.

Dear concerned,

My metre is not working for this ac no kaly-[protected]. My consumer no is [protected]. This is on the name of mr bishwanath choudhary sir c p n colony, club road, mithanpura, muzaffarpur, bihar-842002.

Please do the needful and get it checked and changed. As avereage electricity bill is on a higher side.

Thank u.