BusIndia

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

BusIndia related photos (15)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

BusIndia Photos

BusIndia Complaints & Reviews

Just now(OB=BI1311687) I using busindia website to book ticket.what logic is there i don't know without confirmed my ticket how to debited cash from my account.continuously I got same problems(19/08/2015)yesterday night over i tried to booking ticket same error has been occurred.Taken amount(735rs) totally and also am waiting for 7 days to refund. Better to avoid(busindia) e-ticket booking most of times i faced many problems. customer helpline :Always blame payment gateway.my question then why using that gateway?

Hi, I have booked a ticket on 19/12/2014 at 9.14.09 please see the attached proof. But when i reported i found that my...

Busindia.com — Refund of money [Resolved]

I got my ticket in the name of tushant saigal booked for 3..8.2014 with following particulars trough net banking
    Pnr...

On 17th, Apr. I have booked the ticket from chennai to Velankanni for four people while the amount(1184/-) has taken through internet banking but I didn't get any confirmation for ticket. The only number(B1881264) I got after booked the ticket but no confirmation abt the travel... I need back the cost amount I paid to busindia
    Online ticket booking not confirmed but money taken from bank a/c

Dear Friends, I booked my ticket for diwali holidays & cancelled my ticket on 24 -Oct -2013.My ticket cancellation Pnr No:T5581880 dated 24-Oct -2013.I still not get my refund till today.Almost 3months gone I dont get any response from their busIndia service end.Everyday & continously I lodged My complaint to consumerdesk @ busindia.com asking for my refund status.intially they asked my bank statement for the two months(from Oct -dec 2013).I provide my statement & after that they replied with Quote"your request is noted". I ask for the bank transaction details, they never respond to any of my calls or mails.they provide the customer care tollfree no[protected].I dont know why they provide customer care no, they never respond to your calls.try if you want Dear friends My request to you is dont book any tickets on busindia.com, a fradulent travel agent company i ever seen & dont loss your money like me. Take care Karthick.D

I had booked 2 tickets on 2nd May and debitted Rs. 1544/- from my credit card. Both the tickets has been cancelled on 10th...

I, Darpan Thakkar, reside in Delhi and planned a vacation trip to Vaishno Devi. The Bus India provides bus services from Delhi to Katra and back in alliance with PUNBUS. I booked my return tickets with them. The passensers are supposed to board bus in Delhi from ISBT, Kashmiri Gate and in Katra from the Bus Station as mentioned in the ticket reservation.

I boarded from Delhi on 13th Aug '11 at 1800 hours IST. The bus driver stopped the bus almost 2-3 Kms before Katra, making an excuse that there was a jam and asked all the passenders to de-board. He parked the bus on a sideway, where in it was a moving jam, and all the buses were moving slowly towards Katra. I was travelling with my parents and family and had a reservation of 6 seats. We had to walk all the way to Katra, and we had no clue of the distance until we reached there as we were travelling for the first time. Throughout the travel, although it was a Volvo A/C class booking, he just turned on the blowers and was turning the A/C on and off besides regular complaint of the passengers.

While my return, I again had 6 tickets booked for the Volvo A/C calss for the 15th Aug '11 to be boarded at 13:15 hours IST from the same vendor online. The place of boarding mentioned was Bus Station, Katra. My whole family was waiting at the spot for bus, however the bus never arrived. The phone numbers to reach the vendor were never mentioned in the online ticket that I had.

I somehow was running throughout the place and different bus parkings in Katra, along with my family to find the bus. When I was not able to find the bus, I called the Delhi ISBT, Kashmiri Gate for help. A gentleman at the helpline provided me phone numbers for the incharge at Pathankot Bus Station - Mr. Santokh ([protected]). Whn I called this individual, he was not sure of the status and promised me a call back. In few minutes when I called him that the bus was a Jammu Station and never turned up at Katra, as driver decided to turn back on his way to Katra when stopped by police on the occassion of 15th Aug.

I requested him to arrange something for my family, which he denied. I requested him to make the bus wait at Jammu and I can commute there by a cab, which he again declined saying he cannot contact the bud driver, I even suggested him to call the Jammu bus station, however he just hang up on me.

My entire family was stuck at the place in afternoon with no arrangements to return back to Delhi. I called him again and asked him 'why I was not informed earlier?' to which he said 'I don't know, the driver's phone do not have signals.'

This was a tough situation which we were facing as there were no more buses plying back to Delhi, no Rail reservations were available and no flights were flying. I finally had to book a cab all the way to Delhi and spend an extra INR 13000 for it, including the discomfort of a long journey and bad weather.

The entire money spent on tickets was wasted for me. And me and my brother had to take a day off from work after reaching Delhi, as we reached late than the planned time.

PNR Number for tickets - P137390 & P137391
        Aug 13, 2020
        Actually I booked one ticket for pondicherry to chennai, but unfortunately trip has been cancelled so im unable to board the bus on time, after that im tried for cancel the ticket but there is one twist. while booking ticket as guest user there is no mobile number option but for cancellation thay are asking mobile no as mandatory, how it is possible? so im unable to cancel the ticket and refund.

refunded

PNR NO:T8717415 i am cancelled in ticket not amount credited

I have booked 2 tickets from Berhampur to MuniGuda in Berhampur-
          Bhawanipatna service at 7.30 Pm for 29/04/2011.The route service code
          is BAM09 and Route No is 625UD. The seat numbers selected are 13 & 14
          and the seats are not blocked . The amount for the tickets Rs. 320/-
          is debited from my ICICI account[protected]screenshot attached).
          My userid for the busindia.com is srinivashosrtc and the bank
          transaction reference number is VIN/ORISSA STAT [protected]/0 and
          the ticket is booked at around 12 noon of 28/04/2011. As the ticket is
          not booked , I requested them to please refund the proceedings to my bank
          account at the earliest.

But all the email addresses provided such as [protected]@busindia.com, [protected]@busindia.com & [protected]@busindia.com in their website www.busindia.com are false and the mails sent to them are not getting delivered.

I request you to please look into the matter and help me in getting my money Rs. 320/- which was debited from my account.

With best regards,

Srinivash G
          Non refund of amount for bus tickets booked online

DEAR CONCERNED,

THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT I BOOKED TWO TICKETS AS BELOW:
            1 - LUDHIANA TO CHANDIGARH-- PUNBUS RAJDHANI-- JOURNEY DATE 10.04.2011
            TICKET BOOKED ON 09;04;2011.

AT THE SAME TIME AFTER THAT I BOOKED ANOTHER TICKET FROM CHANDIGARH TO LUDHIANA -- PUNBUS RAJDHANI AT 19:15 , THE PAYMENT WAS MADE THRU MY HDFC CARD, AFTER PAYMENT GATEWAY THE SITE WAS NOT RESPONDING . . . . . IT SHOWED ME THE ERROR YOU HAVE BEEN LOGGED OUT PLEaSE LOGIN AGAIN. THIS HAPPENED TWICE ON 09:04:2011. MY ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED FOR RS 77/. & RS 77/- BUT MY TICKET WAS NOT BOOKED.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REFUND MY MONEY AMOUNTING TO RS 154/-

2 - CHANDIGARH TO LUDHIANA - PAYMENT MADE AND TICKET ISSUED ON 10:04:2011 - NO GRUDGES / NO ISSUES.

MY USERNAME IS - sodhiss

SCREEN SHOTS OF BOTH THE TICKETS ARE ATTACHED HEREWITH.......

I HAD MAILED AT SUPPORT @ BUSINDIA.COM BUT OF NO USE .. EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT WORKING.. MAILER DAEMON COMES.

THANKS N REGARDS
            SARAVDIP SINGH SODHI
            LUDHIANA - 141012
            PUNJAB INDIA
            CELL #[protected].
            Aug 13, 2020
            nothing has been worked upon...