Haryana Transport Department Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Haryana Transport Department

Having problems with Haryana Transport Department?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Haryana Transport Department customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Haryana Transport Department

Haryana Transport Department Website

Haryana Transport Department Head Office Address

Haryana Transport Department Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Haryana Transport Department reviews & complaints(671)

Respected sir/madam
I Amit kumar and I was travelling from Ballabhgarh to mathura on date 02/05/2022 by private bus his number is HR38AB6410. The conductor of this bus charges from Ballabgarh to Mathura ticket from 130 to 150 rs, the passenger who does not take the ticket as told by the conductor, he threatens to intimidate him and remove him from the moving bus.
This whole incident has happened to me and I do not know how many...
+2 videos
Hi team,

I submitted my RC for correction on 1 Feb 2022 with application number
HR[protected]

On portal it is showing that RC request has been completed but i have not reveived RC at my home and also i have not received any tracking number as well...
I boarded a bus from ludhiana to new delhi on 17 April 2022 at around 5:40 pm. The bua number is HR37D2035.
Bus stopped at BABA DA DHABA, RAJPURA for dinner/tea break at around 7:05 pm. I went on to purchase soft drink ( LIMCA) from the Dhaba. The MRP on the bottle was Rs. 40 however he charged me Rs. 50 for the same. I asked the owner about extra 10 Rs charged by me to which the owner replied that " hum toh itne ki hi dete h, leni...

Sir /ma'am i want to draw your kind attention of the irregular buses services with this district. The passanger facing hardship since the buses are naver panctually. The actual passangers have sometimes to have wait for many hours to catch a transport for there collages and schools
Haryana Transport Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i am student of chandigarh collage . There are no table or buses in panchuka bus stand . Students faces problems and miss there classes due to buses . When we reach in office they said there is no time of buses . So please resolve this problem and increase the number of buses from pkl Bus stand to Chandigarh

I make a online payment for bus pass.Payment status success but i did not note down my grn number.I have only INB refrence number which is CPABNVXLV3.Please provide me grn number for this INB refrence number to verify my payment.

R/Sir, I applied for heavy driving training form online vide application no.00420416 on dated 29.06.2021 for Haryana roadways Jind depot and I selected for driving training in March month and I deposited my fee of Rs 3000 for training vide Grn no.[protected] on last date 28.03.2022 but on next day when I went to the training office the officials presented there refused to accept my file and said why I deposited my fee online mode. My batch...
        I booked a ticket from Chandigarh to igi airport on 28/03 for 04/04. My money got deducted from my account but I did not receive any confirmation on email and sms
        It has been more than 24 hours and there is no number for complaints and customer service.
        Very unhappy customer...

Dear sir/Ma'am
        I have online booked three tickets of volvo bus from chandigarh to gurgaon on 16/03/2022, due to some reason we were not able to travel and for the same I have canceled my tickets, but I have not received my refund yet or can't get any updates regarding my refund. Kindly do the needful.
        Refund amount- Rs. 729
        PNR : MAR160334
        Trip id: 22031622

आज HR 57 8935 बस जो की डबवाली से हनुमानगढ़ जाती है, सुबह 8.50 पर संगरिया से चलते समय सवारिया चढ़ने से पहले ही चला ली, , जिसमे मै बस के नीचे आने से बाल बाल बच गया, , चिल्लाकर बस रुकवाई ओर ड्राइवर...

Dear sir
          I have travelled from Rewari to Chandpura (Distt Mohindergarh). Conductor give me ticket Rs 35 I have give him Rs 50.But rest amount is not refund by bus conductor.I object for that.He is misbehave and not return the amount. Also not stopped the bus on stand.Kindy do needfull.bus no is--HR66B5332 time is approx 8.00 pm.Departed From Rewari 7.30 pm
          Sunil Dutt

RJ20GC3237 this is a number of the truck which is fully overloaded with sand stone currently present in firojpur zirka (HR ).
            Kindly take appropriate action against this .

Unhone zero bus pass ko maane se mna kr diya h upr se batmajii se baat ki h ki jayda free m ghumna h to roadways m aao esme paise lgege ye private tumhari ghr ki bus nhi h

I had cancelled my bus booking from IGI airport to Chandigarh dated 25th feb 12:30. Details attached in screenshot. I am yet to receive my refund amount after 11 days....

Greetings of the day Sir/mam
                Today I'm travelling from City Jaipur to town kotputli from Haryana Roadways Bus.
                I was boarded on the bus with my about 10kgs luggage with me.
                The conducter came to me and said there will be charge for your luggage, I said there is no such charges exist and Then I checked on internet and found luggage charges if it is above 40 lgs, I said to conducted But he threatened me to get out of the bus and tgen I agreed to pay 120+60 RS for my 2 hours journey.
                I also have short recording of this thing, I can provide it.
                Details:_ Ticket of 100 RS No. 556439
                Ticket of 20 rs no. 343005
                ticket of rs 30 no.843321
                ticket of 30 rs no. 843322

श्रीमान जी, मैंने अपनी गाड़ी की RC or बाकी पेपर noc के लिए फरीदाबाद RTA ऑफिस में[protected] को जमा करवाए थे और जिसका application no HR[protected] है जिसकी रसीद की फोटो भी साथ है, 1 महीना हो गया उक्त ऑफिस वाले...

I want to complaint regarding HR458270, this is my bolero maxi truck number but now I was sold my truck, but another party did not paying tax and passes, this truck is now available in city rohtak c village Narval plz take it action

Dear Sir

I applied for noc of my car at Bhiwani (Haryana) saral kendra at court in 11/01/2022.
                    But till now no process is showing from RTO side.
                    Noc takes 7 working days as far as i know but i still haven't received
                    My Vehicle Number Is HR 16F 4681

Dear sir my Car RC no is HR-19L-6463 & it's record are not updated online by RTO dept. Due to RC record not online PUC certificate not generated I request to you please update my RC record online.
                      RC copy enclosed

Thanks & regards
                      Jaibir Singh...

Dear sir my bike RC no is HR822763 & it's record are not updated online by RTO dept. Due to RC record not online PUC certificate not generated I request to you please update my RC record online

Thanks & regards