Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated May 27, 2024

File a complaint to Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF]

Having problems with Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] reviews & complaints page 46

rajeshps09
from Hyderabad, Telangana

PF claim

Address:Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Hi, I am Rajeshkumar.ps and my deputee id is 153362.From 2009 to 2013 I was in RANDSTAD and my company name is Bussan Auto Finance India Pvt Ltd.Now I am not in Randstad.I have submitted my PF claim with RANDSTAD COCHI on november 2013, the form was forward to Chennai office.My PF number is TN/35791/134807.After continues
follow up with Cochin office I was'nt getting any reply from Cochin office.After I have send a mail to "...
Nontu
from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

ECS Problem

Address:Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Dear sir, I am Subir Mukherjee i have one byke finance Yamaha ss125 last year march 2013 number [protected].But i have alredy UCO Bank details. I cannot understand latest give cheque and latest bank statement but every time cheque return.Alredy my bank account avilable balance. So kindly stretly action so as so possible. Thanks & Regards Subir Mukherjee [protected] Varanasi [protected]@yahoo.com...
vijay bata
Jun 25, 2022
This thread was updated on Jun 25, 2022

NOC for two wheeler

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra

Respected Sir / Madam
I have taken loan for yamaha bike from Bussan Auto Finance Indai PVT. LTD.
My loan A/C No. TW641INR00066430 and loan agreement date : 30-NOV-10.
I have paid my loan and have received NOC for the same, in that NOC the engine no & chassis no is wrongly mention.
As I decided to go to abroad for work I sold my Bike & put my bike papers at RTO to transfer on second party, that time I came...
arch4foundation
from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

LOAN NOC

Address:Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Bussan Auto Finance India Pvt. Lt
My Loan Agreement No : TW502INR00029639
I live in coimbatore,I Took my vehicle in coimbatore orpi showroom they arranged me loan and other formalities in coimbatore itself, since my loan period has been completed i ask to coimbatore branch manager to issue me the NOC but there was no proper response and he was talking so arrogant, for a period of 1 month its been like this. i was also asked...
Reegan Joe

No.30, Murugappa Street,
Purasaiwakkam,
Chennai-07.

SUB:- Loan Num-TW005INR00062664.

I am Reegan, I have purchased Yamaha Fazer bike on an Auto loan from (Mani Motors, Tondairpet) Bussan Auto Finance. At that time I don’t have Any Current Address Proof in Chennai. So i Purchased by my Friend name (Mohammed Hussian).. After That Hussian Unfortunately...
Reegan Joe

Harrasment by the company

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I am Reegan, I have purchased Yamaha Fazer bike on an Auto loan from (Mani Motors, Tondairpet) Bussan Auto Finance.At the time I dont have Any Current Address Proof With Chennia. So i Purchased My Friend Hussian Name requested them to present Yussian cheques. After That Hussian Unfortunality Closed Tat accout, Because He was hospitalized..i intimate to Field Fe;s Pls Dont Drop the job, my collect my cheque i wil clear Sincerly....
K
kashif800
from Hyderabad, Telangana

Unethical and False practices by the company

Address:Andhra Pradesh

Hello Everyone,

I want to put across thee unethical practice by company name BUSSAN AUTO FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED DELHI.I had a 2 wheeler loan from them. Which is been charged at exorbitant rates. while taking it from their dealer VENKATESWARA MOTORS. I was given false promises & gurantees about the product and actual process by the representative of BAF INDIA. I paid a huge amount as down payment, later on rest got finance...