GIC Housing Finance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 10, 2022

File a complaint to GIC Housing Finance

Having problems with GIC Housing Finance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GIC Housing Finance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GIC Housing Finance

GIC Housing Finance Website

GIC Housing Finance Head Office Address

Royal Insurance Building, 6th floor, 14, Jamshedji Tata Road, Churchgate
Mumbai City District

GIC Housing Finance Phone Numbers

GIC Housing Finance reviews & complaints(204)

To
GIC HSG Team.

Dear sir/madam.
I am GUNJARI RAGHAVENDER from Rangareddy, Telangana.

SUB: Wrong enquiry added in my Cibil Report.

I never applied a Loan enquiries from GIC HSG in this year 2022
But enquiry added in my cibil report

Details are
Member Name Date of Enquiry Enquiry Purpose Enquiry Amount
GIC HSG 05/02/2022 Housing Loan 1, 44, 000

Due to this issue my cibil score is getting low and statusing me as a defaulter
I request you to please remove these inquiries from my cibil.

Thanks & regards
GUNJARI RAGHAVENDER
+91 [protected]
PAN: BLNPG5436K
Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Control Number: 5, 226, 151, 997
GIC Housing Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I initiated a request on Oct 7th, But i am not hearing any response. Can you please help with this?

My request was to get below Xerox copies

1. List of documents
    2. Loan outstanding letter
    3. Loan account statement
    4. asset xerox copy’s ( front and back end )

Loan No:-AP[protected]

We went brnach many times, no response, customre servcie is very arrongant in Alkapuri and Basherbagh branch .

Last we involved cutomer servcies as well but no response

Sir/Mam,
      Last in one and half year before I di reduce our rate of interest 8.6. But last few months before rate increases 9.35 % increase again interest increased 10.25% WHY.
      I am very surprised who decide that things ROI. Never ever my loan transaction fails since last 4.5 years.
      So Kindle I request you please take serious action.

Mukesh Kumar Srivastava
      [protected]...

Hi, Please note that their is a huge change in the interest rate on out loan without any intimation. From past 1 month (Coimbatore branch) we have been following up with the issue and also visited the Branch. Still no one is responding to our query. As a customer, i am very disappointed with the service and the response from you company.

If you are not able to give proper guidance or response, we need to look out for other options.

Thanks & Regards.
      SIVAKUMAR C

Asked the to provide the loan closure related documents weeks ago but haven't been provided, None of the customer support is replying to the requests on LOD and Foreclosure details of the loan...

Kindly reduce my home🏠 loan interst rate and I have no dues I asked many times but your not responded covid time also charged very high interst rate

Kindly understand my problem and send me confirmation with out confirmation how can I pay this month emi

Kindly send me total principal amount due and previous paid amount transaction history and yet how many tenure I will pay my emi
        Full information kindly send me

Currently charged 11% interst rate I requested many times in hyderabad branch but they are not responded kindly raise my issue and solve my problem

I am facing a lot of issues related to high interest rates. EMIs presented only once, whereas all banks at least request request EMI twice before charging you. GIC Finance in Panvel Branch, New Mumbai. All the staff are pathetic., Not helpful. Also they provide you with a number to call but never pick up the call. This bank should go down and people should be provided with compensation for this behaviour from banks. We put our hard earned money. The manager Swapnil More had provided his number regarding any issues but has not picked up the call even once.

GIC has not presented the EMI request to the bank and now it has been rejected.

Sir
              I have close my loan AP[protected] at GIC and mortgage also
              But still showing as not satisfied account in CRESAI

I have sent mail to branch and discussed with Mr Ananth vizag manager..but he is saying that it's not in his hands..i have sent mail customer care too..there is no response
              Pl do the needful..last time also they haven't advice to remove mortgage loan removal at register office..

This lead huge loss to me

I have taken a Home Loan from GIC, Bhubaneswar, Odisha on dt[protected]
                My CUSTOMER ID :[protected] Offer
                FORM NO : 405954
                Inter17th Feb 2022, talked with bank about the high interest rate, they mentioned your Loan is sanctioned with flat intrest rate at 9.65%.
                They offered me to decrease the interest rate to 8.65% by paying 5000 INR.
                I paid and they told your interest rate is now 8.65%. I have all the payment...
                I have taken home loan from GIC in the year 2017 March with 5 years fixed interest and conversion to floating post to that. At the time of applying for the loan, they said interest rate will be around 8%, but after approval it was 9.34%, for which they said it is because of my CIBIL score. Though i requested them to reduce the interest rate, they have not accepted my request and continued charging higher interest rate for all these months....

Hi, I have taken the Home loan worth 30lakhs, and the loan got sanctioned as well, the person with whom we approached for a loan that person is asking us to send the money I.e 2% as he got the cheque with him now, if we give the money then only he will give us Cheque, we cannot pay the amount now. Please take the action and request you to give us the cheque Waiting for your response.

Dear Team,
                  Kindly, I Want to tell you that my PMAY subsidy is stalled for a long time approx. 5 years, it is not progressing, I have talked to the bank from last 5 years continuously but not get any reply Please tell me about my subsidy status, and please find the below all
                  loan datel :
                  Name Applicant : Mohit
                  Co-Applicant : Micku
                  Mob: [protected]

Mr. Nitin sitting in gic finance limited. Sector 31 chandigarh. Such a worst person. From last 5 years, i am requesting everyday that kindly solve my issue, but he is not doing anything and on the other side showing his attitude and said do whatever u want to do. Most pathetic person i have ever seen, he thinks that he can do anything wrong with anyone, no one say anything to him. I only request him that please solve my issue but he never did anything.

I AM REQUESTING EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T PREFER GIC HOUSING FINANCE.
                    Vey true. Same experience I am facing with GIC Finance in Panvel Branch, New Mumbai. All the staff are pathetic., Not helpful. Also they provide you with a number to call but never puck up the call. This bank should go down and people should be provided with compensation for this behaviour from banks. We put our hard earned money.

Mr. Nitin sitting in gic finance limited. Sector 31 chandigarh. Such a worst person. From last 5 years i am requesting, kindly solve my issue, but he is not doing anything and on the other side showing his attitude and said do whatever u want to do. Most pathetic person i have ever seen, he thinks that he can do anything wrong with anyone, no one say anything to him.

I would like to raise my concerns as i have been following up with the bank from last 6 months to reduce the rate of interest as per the current rate but i had few initial response and they said they would process and it will be taken care by the headoffice but never happened.
                        Request you to help me in getting this sorted.

Today i received a call from the kalyan office regarding my homr loan and the manager has committed that my interest rate will be dropped down between 8 or 8.50. But they have requested me to visit the office. I would still need the reimbursement on the emi paid for current month the following month

Hi my name is Dhaval Prajapati. My loan account number is MH[protected]. Till last financial year my emi amount was 14058rs with interest rate of 9.35% but in the current year my emi amount is increased to 15506rs with interest rate of 11% which is without any communication. This is completely unfair practice and not acceptable at all. I need a proper explanation on this and reimbursement on my emi amount deducted this month along with that my interest rate needs to be decreased to what it was earlier. If not then will take further steps and take this to next level.

My name is Bikash Kumar Shaw. My home loan account number is WB[protected]. When I took home loan in 2018, 32000 rs for instance amount I paid but when I close my home loan account again 26000 rs have been taken from me. It's mean, I paid two time the insurance amount for the same account.

My home loan is with GIC HFL UGF-10 A-E, Kanchenjunga Building, 18 Barakhamba Road, Opp Metro Station, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
                                They are not providing my Loan SOA and giving irrelevant reasons there behaviour is also rude towards the customer neither they have made and application or online portal through which we can get our SOA