Air Hostess Academy

Air Hostess Academy Complaints & Reviews

We are AHA Jaipur employees and have given our 100% to the institute since 2007. now they are cheating us by not paying our salaries.and also close down the institute without informing the staffs.which is a big crime.now am in trouble as my pending salary would be around 1,60,000/-and my colleages salary would be around 60,000/- rupees.also she was an ex-AHA student.please someone respond am in great trouble. We are contacting Ms Richa Shetty( PAto the Director) she herself behaves very rudely and not be able to give us any clear picture.Please help we want our salaries.

Ritu Sharma & Deepshikha Singh Shekhawat.
Aug 13, 2020

I am an Ex-AHAITE. I did Diploma from AHA in Year 2006. But i didn't got any Job Placement from the Institute but by the God's grace i am working in a good firm on my own after struggling so much and moreover they even didn't provided us our Diplomas since 3 Years. They are making fool of Parent's and Student's emotions by showing them the fake dreams. Many Parents sell their Shops just to make their children's future. But i am asking that where that child will go when he comes to know that nothing is going to happen here? I just want my fees back from them as they didn't fulfill their Promise of 100% Placement and even not providing us our Diploma.

When I went for cunselling they said that they will give us a job related to aviation industry.But that is false.After completing the course they were offering job for a sales man.I have all these documents and video recording of their speech.Please do the needful.Because I will not allow them to cheat anyone else.

Air Hostess Academy — No classes conducted but complete fees collected already

This is the letter written to the director of AHA and with repeated reminders have not bothered to respond.They have collected the fees from about batch of 20 students but not provided any classes and the certification has not been done. It almost 2yrs bt they have not bothered to complete a one yr course.Moreover they choose not to respond. This is heights o[censored]nprofessionalism. I need solution for this and want the complete refund of the fee paid. Request you to look into this on an urgent basis.

To,
      The Head,
      AHA HOUSE
      7, LSC Panchsheel Park,
      New Delhi - 110017.

Subject: No Classes Conducted by your Jamshedpur Branch.

I am surprised with the lack of mis-management of your Franchise in Jamshedpur.
      Being a guardian of a younger sister, I have paid complete course fee for AHA Aviation and Hospitality out of my own pocket.
      She had enrolled last year in November (2008) and by now should have completed the course since it is only one year course. Unfortunately that’s not the case.

It is very important that you know the following about your institute:
      1. Her institute in Jamshedpur has just finished 1st SEM and stopped the course.
      2. Even when they use to call for the classes, students were just made to sit in the classes without any faculty.
      3. Not a single subject has been touched upon properly.
      4. There is absolutely no professionalism as the institution owner gives vague responses for being contacted for continuing the classes.
      5. Students are threatened not to contact the corporate office.
      6. Hardly 5mths classes have been conducted so far with inefficient faculty.

This is hampering the future of the students involved. You have no right to demand the fee if the institution does not run classes.
      PLEASE NOTE IF THE INSTITUTION HAPPENS TO CALL FOR CLASSES WITH INEFFICIENT FAULTY, I WILL BE FORCED TO MOVE WITHDRAW MY SISTER'S ADMISSION.
      Please resolve this immediately as a lot of time has been wasted.
      This is highly unacceptable and i need resolution for this right now. Failures of a proper resolution will compel me to move to legal actions to reclaim the course fee.
      Also please understand the most important impact that such kind of approach will stain your goodwill.

Kamaljeet Bhamra
      #[protected]
      You can keep posting such messages but nothing is going to happen and stop fooling around by giving these empty threats.
      i have completed my course in aha in yr 2009 and they give me a fraud certificate that even doesn't have registeration number so any who wanted to join aha just talk to me 4 yr future sake
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      # aha is a fraud#
      i have completed my diploma course at aha in yr 2009 and after completeing the course they give me afraud certificate even without a registeration number so please contact me before joining aha
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      # i[censored] r a owner of aha i m waiting 4 ur response#

, Ramanuj Kumar Mishra ( Batch _007/06) like to remind you that I did pass The Aviation & hospitality course from your institute in sep 2007.I had been regular student with 95% attendence, with no dues left on my part.Sadly I have to state that till today I have no received my diploma certficate.

Well, without going deep into matter I would state that 2 years had passed by and I had been given repeated promises all the time.Perhaps this is not the professional ettiquete which the institute had taught us.It seems that institute no longer takes pride in helping students to get job as well as fulfilling promises.

These are the names of people Whom I met with during several course of interaction regadring my problem:Mr. Rajiv singha, Mrs.Amrita, Mr. Joy Bhattarjee, Mrs Sharmila singha, Miss Dharshna, Mr Raj etc.

Notwithstanding, to the promises you made during our admission, and truly speaking none has been met with reality.But, I cannot be quite with these kind o[censored]nrealistic approach shown by the institute.I need my certificate wth positive reply or I would request you to refund my money.As, I know, I am not alone putting my views across the esteem authority: but as of know, I do not represent them.In case, if needed I will move to court .

I am emailing this after having informed about all the facts to the Branch Manager Mr.Raju Ghosh, who has been very kind giving me patient hearing.

I would also like to add that this status has been acceted by one of the empolyess of AHA Mr. sandeep Gupta, This is the extract of that email

Dear Ramanuj,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to this reason. We are here to provide you with best Training and service which we are always committed to.

We have found your records and are sending the Provisional certificate to Kolkata branch. Please collect the same from the branch anytime after 6th of June 2009. Your diploma should also come to us anytime soon and the same should be dispatched ASAP after we receive the same.

Sandeep Gupta

I would like to requeat everyone to come united and voice our concern against the institute & the lady, whose main aim has been to cheat & decive people
        institute . it has destroyed my career . go to hell you bloody

Air Hostess Academy — My provisional certificate is missing

Sir plz help me for reissue this certificate Details AHA/pr/0047/jpr/08 Name: - Rohit Singh kushwaha Admission# W900/jpr/037/08 Grade:- A+ Chairman: - Aakash gupta Date of issue: - 11 June 2010

At least 120 students of Air Hostss Academy (AHA) are facing turbulence in academics as their institute has shut Academy with out giving diploma certificates batch 005/007 and 006/007. we asked to certificate no one is ready to answer to our queries. now, the certificate will have little value in the market. that's why we need a money back. (Rs1.18.000)
          many student who had joined the course were from modest economic background. on behalf of AHA its regional head (vadodara) jaydeep Abhyanker, who looks after centers in gujarat said this is franchise. the HQ is in delhi.
          they give 100% placemen but they give not single one interview for airline & hotels.

adress of corporate office
          Air Hostess Academy PVT.LTD.
          A-5, Kailash Colony,
          Ne Delhi-110048
          Tel :[protected],[protected],
          Website :www.airhostessacademy.com
          The closure of the franchise, would have a huge problem on the students as well as the businessman, a lot of times the control of the franchise business is in the hands of the main corporation

Air Hostess Academy — Fraud

They should be dargged to court for non-payments of salaries. They gave me cheque when I had quit and it has bounced twice.
          Pls shut down this academy nd give our money back
          The adress given has changed long back. They are slowly closing their corporate office now. And if you peoplke are thinking of getting your money back then you are living in a fools paradise
          I have been waiting for almost two years now for the certificate, now I hear that Air Hostess Academy in Bangalore has been shut down.

I am zapped...
          Not only in Bangalore the Academy has shut down in all places. They have now trapped some more students and they are teaching them the old rotten course. I pity those students who still do not know their fate. they should see these comments and ask for their money back but aha will also not give their money now. aha has not given us full training inflight cambridge crtifiacate or placement but they have taken full money from us. shame on you aha
          HI,
          I am Mayur from very middle class background, had joined AHA diploma in 2008 .And suddenly this institute had absconded .So I want my money back

001/08 batch

I am a student of Air Hostess Academy, Dehradun.I am here from lasr two years.
            AHA, a well known institute, making fake commitments at the time of the admissions of the students, regarding the jobs and placements.They take a hge amount of money from the students, but in return the students are not getting for what they had paid.Here, in Dehradun.from last two years I am seeing that not any single student has given the promised job.
            Training is also lacking everywhere, trainers get changed early, they dont have any permanent trainer, as it really matters.
            They had promised us for the job of Rs.65, 000 and above, but here all o[censored]s are recieving jobs of 3, 000 to 10, 000 only.
            The selection criteria is also wrong over here, my height is not appropriate for the aviation sector, but at that time they had said that my height is ok.
            They are selecting the 12th fail students also, infact the elegibility criteria for selection is only money.
            They dont even think about the background of the student, whether he is able to waste that amount of money or not.
            We really hope from the concerned authority to do something for us and for the coming students also.
            We will be very thankfull to you.
            Dear all plz save the future of all Students join this community on orkut...

Air Hostess Academy Recent Comments