Career Seek

Career Seek Complaints & Reviews

They took 10000 from me as nd promise me a job and if not they will refund the money in 90days. It is now 6 month and more...
This company is situated in delhi and is called called careerseek they called me in august 2018 and asked me to register for...

They are a fraud company they took 10000 from me and promised me a job or a refund in 90 days but till today both have not happened - it 6 months now - i have all the proof in emails and recordings the concerned person name is sudhir and shikha their email id is [protected]@thecareerseek.com please sue them.

Each time i cll them they will reply saying that tehy will arrange a call backa nd nothing happens - the senior head is a big fraud - please make sure that this company is blacklisted
fake job portal
Jan 31, 2019
Updated by vidya68
i have all the calls recorded of their senior officer who promised me job

Http://www.thecareerseek.com . --- They are BIG cheaters, collected amount from me and given commitment that in 90 days time if they didnt provide job opportunities, they will refund my amount. Now almost 5months, They told will refund amount and keep on telling excuses, finally they ignoring my calls and cheated my amount also. The cheater william collected amount from me and cheated my amount Rs19000. I have all proofs. Kindly dont trust them. Be careful. They have a team to cheat people. everyday different different names they will talk.
    Below is their details.
    Thecareerseek
    Ph:[protected]
    Website: http://www.thecareerseek.com
    Dec 13, 2018
    Hi Career seek called me today and also send me an email confirmation told that they will refund my amount within 7days and requested to withdraw the complaints, in this regard i wish to withdraw the complaints since they wants to sort out this issue amicably. Below is the email from the email id: [email protected] This is in regard to your request regarding the refund. Like to inform that as per our telephonic discussion we are in the process of settling your refund on your request. We understand that you have also been informed that you will be issued the refund amount after deducting Govt Charges of 18% as stated on our website from the total amount paid by you INR-18879/- within 7 working days. Kindly note that the total amount refundable to you is INR- 15481/- . They called me from this number: Ph: 011- 40043900

I got persistent calls from career seek promising immediate interview with top companies. I have paid 12000 for registration and 11000 towards profile verification charges in jun'18.
      Now we are in oct18, and not even a single interview arranged and no response to mails and calls. These people are cheats who rob money using the desperate job seekers. I am writing this in order to alert any other job seeker to be careful with this fraud company "career seek"
      Http://www.thecareerseek.com . --- They are BIG cheaters, collected amount from me and given commitment and promising me that immediate interview with top companies, In 90 days time if they didnt provide job opportunities or didnt satisfy their service they will refund my amount. Now almost 5months, They told will refund amount and keep on telling excuses, finally they ignoring my calls and cheated my amount also. The cheater william collected amount from me and cheated my amount Rs19000. I have all proofs. Kindly dont trust them. Be careful. They have a team to cheat people. everyday different different names they will talk.

Below is their details.
      Thecareerseek -- Fraud company
      Fraud cheaters Head are Monika, Ameira, William, Radhika, Satchi, Sardhar ji, Rahul and so many more members also involved in this cheating.
      Ph:[protected]
      Website: http://www.thecareerseek.com
      has your problem been solved - did you get your refund
      vidya68's reply, Jun 4, 2019
      No they are not picking up my calls