Placement India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 12, 2022

File a complaint to Placement India

Having problems with Placement India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Placement India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Placement India

New Delhi District
Delhi

Placement India Phone Numbers

Fax

Placement India reviews & complaints(123)

This is with reference to my applications which I droped on placement india but my applications has been delivered to frodulant and scam handler. Kindly check and revert
My user id is [protected]@gmail.com
Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have forwarded your issue and detail to the related concern department. We hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

PlacementIndia Support Team

As we have seen, Your issue has already been resolved. Please mark the Resolve Tag at complaints that would be useful to our new customers.

PlacementIndia Support Team

On 17th March I got a job from placement india on resume filling. The resume was little strange So I failed to continue it and I informed about this on 21st March to them. But they didn't say anything. .
    N now on 26th March they are asking me for money of Rs.6820.. and saying that they will take legal action, If I don't pay the money.
    Please report this type of fraud people.
    Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the trouble. Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

PlacementIndia Support Team

Please report this type of fraud people.

PlacementIndia Support Team

Yesterday i.e. 30th Jan 2022 I have subscribed gold plan and payment is done. still not received user id and password.
        The person who contacted me from placement India is not picking up may calls from yesterday since the payment was done.
        person name: Payal
        Contact No.: [protected]
        Please refund the amount I paid for gold plan i.e. 15, 500 rs....

Placement India — Online captcha filling job

I have received a fake call on 10 May regarding online captcha filling job.They didn't sign any agreement with me in case if I failed to continue this job then i have to pay penalty.Now they are asking for me to pay Rs 5200 as penalty.Please sir help me....
        Few days ago I got a call from a person name Aayan ([protected]) regarding online captcha filling and he told me that registration is free and I have sent my Voter ID card and mail ID to him after few minutes they give me a link and said to give an interview through zoom, when I open the link no one was there but my video was been seen and was recorded but the person who was conducting the interview video was off and when I asked, I was told...
        Sometime time ago someone called me and offer me a job of captcha filling.
        He give me a whatsapp number and ask me to send copy of adhar card and my email address.
        That days I'm seeking for job so i sent him adhar card and my email address.
        He told me company will send work load on my email but didn't receive any work till now.
        Today I got an email. This email says i breached an agreement by not submitting any...

I was given a call yesterday telling that I had to pay 8750 for incurring loss to the company of not informing that I won't work . But why and how will I inform if I did not sign any bond or agreement to start my job with the company . Moreover the company representatives girl Is not available on call anymore . I had even asked the concerned advocate to send the case id which was later sent but the contact number to provided is non existent . Please look into all this fraud cases.
        Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir recently i applied for a job in indeed in placement india so they called me and told me it was captcha entry work i was agreed they said they will call me and tell me from when to join but they didn’t inform me for like a two week or so after two week I receive a whatsapp message saying here is your placement india id password till that time i wasn’t interested anymore to join that company so i didn’t replied. Today I receive a mail saying agreement breaching work not submitted
          That i have been charged with 78, 100 for company’s loss and for not submitting the work and so on.
          Sir I haven’t signed any agreement or contract with them neither did I received an offer letter nor there was any monetary transaction between us. So please help me as soon as possible.

PlacementIndia Support Team

Demanding money from Agreement Breaching. But I haven't received any contract from them, so obviously not signed any contract. I haven't received any password, job to be done or call from company about job.

Please help me. Today I got email and phone call from a Lawyer Asking money.

Email from lawyer as below:

MR/MISS Imroj Ahmed

ADDRESS : S/O: Hemaj Ahmed, Vill Mahammodpur Po Nabaspur...
            Anyone who is reading this please don't join this company otherwise u will put urself into trouble. They love to do fraud.

PlacementIndia Support Team

Few days ago I got a mail mentioning to sue legal action against me.on the name of agreement they provided just a link and didn't say anything about it. Now they r threatening me to take legal action. I thought I was only one with this issue but there r many one. Of company keep doing like this it will ruin it's reputation.

So please resolve this issue as sson as possible
              Reach me at [protected]
              My issue has been resolved.

PlacementIndia Support Team

Few days ago I got a call from a person regarding online captcha filling and they told me that registration is free and I have sent my Aadhar card and mail ID to him after few minutes they give me a link and said that give an interview through zoom when I open no one was there and after few minutes later that person who told me that they have sent user ID and password to open that website website name is e-cpt.com but when I tried to open the password and username does not matched and site was working so I call them but no one pick the call and after few days later I got a mail where mentioned that I breaching the law so I need to pay panalty, and one of the person who call me and said that his name is navin Sharma he is an advocate, he said that he will file a case of I won't pay the amount I am so scared, but I have not signed any agreement so, they have done fraud with me.Now, I am totally disappointed so please help me regarding this issue as soon as possible and reply to me..

PlacementIndia Support Team

I am Tarandeep Singh. On 29th April, 2021 I got call from Placement India offering me a part time home based job

of captacha typing saying that if I complete 90% of correct captacha within 8 days i will earn around

Rs.22000/-. However, the call which I received from the consultant he told me if you do around 60-70% correct

captcha. It is Okay for us.

For registration they asked...
                  I got a call from gujrat and he said he had filed against me cause I had registered Placement india portal or website and I didn't complete ( I don't know what he said) he told me to deposit Rs 8510 today itself after an hour he told me that I have to pay 2 lacs.
                  If job apply is a crime who will get private or company jobs from online. We are indian, let's don't try to cheat or scam other we are brother and sister.

PlacementIndia Support Team

I got a call from gujrat His name is Sanjay Patel and he said he had filed against me cause I had registered Placement india portal or website and I didn't complete ( I don't know what he said) he told me to deposit Rs 8510 today itself after an hour he told me that I have to pay 2 lacs.

Company Name:- PLACEMENT INDIA

Work Status :- NOT COMPLETED

As per our conversation I am giving a chance for settlement
                      but if you can't pay so according to your agreement you must
                      present in the vapi session court and pay total financial loss
                      of the company. If payment is not done so your case is transferred
                      for further proceeding at an Arbitrary court. An arbitrary and
                      conciliation...

I got a call in name of placement India for captza work, and now they are threating me for paying penalty of 5400 other wise they will sue me in court, kindly resolve it asap, i got a call from pune- number-[protected], [protected], [protected] these are the contacts from which i have contacted kindly verify it.
                      Thank You.

Placement India — Fraud asking for money to avoid legal case

They text me on WhatsApp and offer me a job.. Its about the captcha filling.. And then they send me a email about the agreements.. I searched for this.. And i came to know that it was fake.. So I didnt sign on the document.. And now 1week later they send me a fake legal notice.. With a fake lawyer name rupesh yadav.. And threatening me for 8100 Rs money.....