Citicorp Maruti
1.7

Citicorp Maruti Complaints & Reviews

I shweta indourkar. I was having auto loan with citicorp maruti loan acc no 03 cej[protected] opened date is[protected]. It’s not closed yet it showing in my cibil please i do have request provide me noc and remove from cibil because bank has to do correction this update from cibil department because of this i am losing my score. Please look after this issue. Thanking you shweta indourkar. Tel - [protected]. Mail id is - dr. [protected]@gmail.com...

Dear sir, i have not received noc and form 35 required for rc renewal of my maruti car bearing rc no. Mp09hd2686 which is pending since 2009 and crossed grace period for renewal. My loan no. Cej which is cleared in sept 2005. For renewal i need noc and form 35. I have applied for it on your e-mail address 05 feb 2009. I therefore request your self to please cooperate to get the required noc and form 35 from your side. Waiting for early reply thanks rajesh agnihotri mob. [[protected]]

I am yet to receive the NOC for my Maruti 'Wagon R' car which I had taken loan in March '2008. My loan account no. with Citicorp Maruti Loan CEJ[protected], I am yet to receive the account closing certificate from Citicorp. I had not received NOC earlier after completion of my loan tenure. Presently, I am looking to exchange my car. Therefore need the NOC from the Bank. Please help expedite the same. On calling their helpline number I'm unable to contact any executive at their center. My present address No.36, "Srusti", 2nd Floor, 2nd Cross, Near Vijayanagara Nursing Institute, Nagarabhavi, Bangalore - 560 072 email id - [protected]@gmail.com Contact no - +91 [protected]

CITIcorp maruti — account statement

please give me full account statement account no. CITICORP MARUTI 02CEJ[protected].

thanks in advance

jeet singh
    reminder II

dear sir,
    I am suffering many problem due to auto loan status, please issue my loan account statement account no. CITICORP MARUTI 02CEJ[protected].
    Please resolve my complaint and My vehicle Reg. No. KA-02 MC - 6127
    Early action in the matter

Citicorp Maruti Recent Comments