Digitinsure.co.in
1.7

Digitinsure.co.in Complaints & Reviews

I mistakely paid an amount 1278.68 on a website digitinsure.co.in and when I tried talk to their customer care and they are not responded me. I have only vpa id of merchant account, how can I contact them please tell me.
Vpa id digitinsure5529.[protected]@mairtel

I have wrongly paid an amount 1278.68 on digitinsure.co.in website and when I tried talk to their customer care executive they has not responded me.
    I have only vpa id of merchant through which I have made payment, digitinsure5529.[protected]@mairtel
    Jan 23, 2023
    No my issue is not resolved

I want to know about my order status.I have done my payment from razor pay on 15/12/2022 but still order not corfirmed from company, according to company payment already refund by company and order was cancelled. But still i am waiting for return.

Right now i am unable to login my account in digitinsure website. Is this scam????
      pls suggest for a solution...

Digitinsure.co.in Recent Comments

• (4 days ago)
        Phone insurence
        I want to know about my order status.I have...