Gauba Traders

Gauba Traders Complaints & Reviews

Hello all, I have purchased a toy Helicopter with remote control COD order no AB8843546 but remote not working properly so change this product & give me new same product as soon as. Thnkas

Gauba Traders — Product return

This is tab mini 3 Educational tablet this product is different as we seen in cart. So we dont like this product.

Yesterday i complained about the refund which was not made by you due to lack of my bank details. i had provided the details yesterday soon after i got a call from mob no [protected] regarding refund . He guided me in such away that i lost Rs 14786 two times.kindly look into the matter and return my money. the order details is as follows[protected] DCA6302458 date19-10-15 COD payment Rs 334. Bank details State Bank of India A/C no-[protected]. IFSC SBIN0000227 Branch- Jadugoda, Jharkhand.

I had Ordered The Product on 19/10/15 the cod shipment was received . After opening the box the battery was charged fully and tested . I found it faulty . The helicopter is not Flying. Soon after i complained about it . the order no. was 53190475 . I received a call from your office regarding refund of the paid amount i.e Rs 334.
      I am providing the bank details as follows.

Name - RAJ MALLICK SINGH
      BANK NAME - STATE BANK OF INDIA
      ACCOUNT NO. - [protected]
      BRANCH CODE - 0227
      BRANCH NAME- JADUGODA
      IFSC CODE - SBIN0000227
      MOB. NO. - [protected]

Gauba Traders — Not deliverd in order

I have order in a placemen on askbazaar.com; My order no AB442770 order place on 03.08.15 but still date i wil get a order status in not cleard. so i wil get a order product when deliverd to him.

Gauba Traders — item not received

Sir I have placed the order for new kids folding cycle from gauba traders through askme bazaar on 19-06-15 and ofer id was AB3648356 But till date no item received

I Purchase a electronic toy(remote helicopter)Order Id: AB6520209 on ASKME BAZAR .COM i got it but when i open the box and trying to play with toy then it is not working and also it is a old stock because it's manufacture year is 2013.it is totally fraud marketing.now i want a replace my purchase item or cashback...my product name is
        Metal Structure Radio Control Helicopter - TOY_046 and Order Id: AB6520209

I have ordered the above product - killer promo-set2 of insect killercumnight lamps under order no.12422470 dated 09.10.2015 vide transaction id 23620586. I received the product today i.e. 14.10.2015.When I opened the product and inspected the same i found out of the two one is working and the other is not at all functioning. I would be much obliged if you could replace the defective piece at the earliest.
          defective peice delivered by gauba traders

Gauba Traders — Metal Structure Radio Control ... from Gauba Traders

I got delivery today n i saw dat Charger is not at all working, please replace it.

Gauba Traders — Spy pen

I had ordered spy pen and got delivered on right time but the peice is defective kindly change the product or make refund of payement

Dear Sir/Madam I am buy a Metal Structure Radio Control Helicopter from Gauba Traders but the product of helicopter not worked. So i want to return your product. Please Reply Fast other wise i am goes to Consumer court and chaplain against you.
            HELLO I HAVE BUY Metal Structure Radio Control Helicopter from Gauba Traders TODAY BUT THIS NOT WORKING SO I WANT TO RETURN THIS PRODUCT MY NO. [protected]

ORDER CONFIRMATION Hello SRIDHAR M, Thank you for your Purchase, This e-mail Confirms that we've received your order Order Summary; Order Id: AB5116775 Placed on Thursday, 10 September, 2015 Seller Name: GAUBA TRADERS ITEM QTY SUBTOTAL New Kids Folding Cycle - TOY_068 1 Rs. 690 /- Discount ( SCOOTER40 ) (-) Rs. 276 /- Shipping Charge FREE Total Rs. 414 BILLING ADDRESS: SRIDHAR M, COX AND KINGS LTD NO 22 B.M.H COMPLEX . K, H, ROAD BANGALORE KARNATAKA 560027 [protected] DELIVERY ADDRESS: SRIDHAR M, COX AND KINGS LTD NO 22 B.M.H COMPLEX . K, H, ROAD BANGALORE KARNATAKA 560027 [protected]
              Sep 16, 2015
              Updated by Sridhar Marala
              I have not yet received any status on the above order till date. Please let me know the status of my order.

Y order no. Was ab4677345, i have got the material in damaged condition

Material: aluminium
                Dimensions (In inches) : karahi 27 x 9 cms, tadka pan 16. 5 x 6cms, fry pan 21. 5 x 5. 5 cms, sauce pan 17 x 8 cms, dosa tawa 26 x 2 cms

Pack content: pacakage contains - 1 - karahi2 - tarka3 - frypan4 - saucepan5 - dosa tawa
                Sep 04, 2015
                Updated by poonam ingale
                please help to resolve this complaint and refund our money RS. 599/-

Order no. AB4126073 was placed on 17Th July2015 & no attempt of delivery or call till 4Th Aug 2015 until i called your customer central & inquired about the delivery, from that day on only call have been getting exchanged, but till date delivery was not attempted. On Saturday 8Th Aug 2015 again spoke to your customer service team & was informed my delivery was cancelled without any intimation. On Monday 10Th Aug 2015 a call comes from your customer service apologizing for the acts & would re attempt the delivery withing 24-48hours, but to the surprise around 10pm in the night on the same day receive a message say" AB4126073 was attempted today for deliver.We were unable to delivery to You", nor did i receive any call from the courier person nor did any body come home, 24/7 one of the family member is always at home. Today 11th Aug 2015 spoke to your customer service executive & get no assurance on delivery. Looks like the team wants to just waste customers valuable time, but no attempt on customer satisfaction

There was an advertisement it Rediff Shopping for a non-branded Curd Making Machine on discount. Original price of the equipment was Rs. 1200, but was being offered ar Rs. 499. I booked the order. Some Gauba Traders supplied the Curd Making Machine in a few days. The name of the 'brand' of the machine was "FOCUS". It worked fine! Subsequently, looking at the machine closely, I felt suspicious about it's quality. I looked at the Carton for it's price tag, But, to my surprise I found that the 'tag' has been scratched off! Then I got more suspicious and googled to find out the price of FOCUS Curd Maker. Ha! Ha! Ha! It was only Rs. 250. I understood that I have been cheated in a planned manner! According to Rediff's Return/Refund Policy, complaints should be lodged within TWO days but, by the time I discovered this fraud, TWO days had been over. I write this to caution ALL friends who make e-purchases to check all such details of the product received within TWO days. N.B. : Do I need to add any "Photo Proof"? - Probably not. It is not a complaint as such, but a ALLER CALL to ALL.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    No resolution as yet. Given the Complaint No. & Order No. to Rediff. They are yet to respond. I am waiting for their comments & advise, ...
                    May 07, 2014
                    Updated by Sarit Ray
                    [Ticket#[protected]] Order No. 9562513 - Sorr [...]
                    Dear Sarit Ray,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number, order id and contact details at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com to help you

Online Customer Service Team
                    My Complaint Ticket No. is[protected]
                    And the Order No. was 9562513
                    Trust the above information will help the Customer Service Team of Rediff to sort out the issue.
                    Dear Rediff Shopping Online Customer Service Team,

As desired, I sent you my My Complaint Ticket No. and the Order No (see above). I sent these details also from my personal mail ID, wherefrom the order had been placed. To these, I am yet to receive any acknowledgement.

Do I take it that you in Rediff encourage/endorse such fraudulent business practices?
                    Can I expect to receive your comments in the matter?

-Sarit Ray.
                    Online Customer Service Team,

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU!

- Sarit Ray.
                    Dear Sarit Ray,

We have process with the refund and you will get the refund amount in your bank account within 4/5 working days.

Online Customer Service Team