Goamiles

Goamiles Complaints & Reviews

I have raised refund request on 15th April. Its 17th July and I have not yet received the money back into my bank account.

I have a refund request with goa miles since 21st April, 2021 and today it's 1st June and I am still waiting for my money.
    I am calling on the given number again and again after 4/5 days to keep follow up with them and on each call I am being told that my refund is in process and they have put it on priority basis bit still after waiting for one and a half month it's not done
    This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had.
    What on earth will I have to do get my money?
    The customer care people have the audacity to tell me that that can't forward the call to any senior person as they are not available.
    Today is 1st June and again I have been told that WITHIN A WEEK I'LL GET MY REFUND.

I had tried to book a taxi via goamiles they showed the route drives taxi and asked for pre payment I paid when after following up multiple times i didn't get taxi I cancelled and asked for refund I did receive an email of refund to be processed but I haven't received my refund yet and they are not replying to me at all

I had booked a cab on 1st february and the driver cancelled the cab once he came to know the destination details.

My amount was deducted while booking the payment and there is no sign of refund.

The customer care number is switched off and their website doesn't work.

Why do you run a company like that?

Need immediate resolution for this!

I have booked a cab on 12th aug 19 morning and mr. Chandrahas pandhare was assigned to me. His cab number is ga 06 t 4497.

When i called him for the first time he attended and asked me to cancel the cab saying he can't come for pickup. After that he cut the call. When i tried to call him, his mobile was switched off.

I tried contacting customer care but nobody picked up the phone. The system asked me to press '1' for a call back and i havent received any call back.

This forced me to cancel the cab and it costed me rs 71.4. I was supposed to reach airport on time and due to these issues it costed me my valuable time.
          Also there was no support rendered from goamiles customer care. After the incident i have mailed to their support email id and till now there is no response.

I request you to kindly look into the same issue and pressurize goamiles to take action against the cab driver and to refund my rs. 71.4. Also to train the cab drivers to behave appropriately so that in future customers doesn't face the same issue.

Akhil vijayan

Goamiles Recent Comments

• No Refund
              This is a scam application, it just makes...

Goamiles alternatives