Inospire

Inospire Complaints & Reviews

devshree sharma on Apr 17, 2018
I got a mail regarding online form filling job and they also send terms and condition in which it has written that the registration fee is free after that they auto registered my details and warning me to pay 5660 rs. Registration fees.
They are saying me that they will send me a legal notice and file a case on me and a compensation of 50, 000 rs plz help me they are saying me that they will let me to go to delhi with an advocate what should i do plz help!!!

They are continuously calling me and abusing on the phone... To pay penalty amount what should i do...

Penalty amount - rs50, 000
Date of the incident - 17/4/18
Company's no.- [protected]

pijush_banerjee on Mar 29, 2018
    Hello, my name is pijush... I have also stuck in this fraud... Company name is inospire from surat. They given me 2000 form filing work with a otp signed agreement, i have completed form filing work on time but they issued a failed report on showing mistakes and after one week i. E. Today, their legal consultant named ajay chauhan ([protected]) called me and asking for money 6800 (Including penalty and court fee) and he also threatnening me that if i do not pay the money till 4 pm then he will file a case in court and issue a legal notice on me. Please help me what i do???
    My mobile no.[protected]
    Ignore it, don't reply any thing
    I am also asked to pay fine but I was not able to login and they were not replying to my call they said we will call you after sometime and directly call me for asking for fine.
    Ignore it, plz don't reply any thing, they will forgot, i[censored] reply, they will reponce to torture

Kshtz01 on Mar 17, 2018
      I got a call from this man he offered me a part time job to fill form. He offered me rs.30 for 1 form. After the conversation on phone where i asked him that i would need his help to know the details of the work. He told me that he will guide me thoroughly how to fill and i can contact him any time for any doubt so, agreed to the offer. Next day he asked me to click on a link for verification and to generate username and password. At that time i was not informed about any legal contract and so on but on clicking the link i got a mail with the legal contract asking to pay fine i f failed to submit the job on time. I got pressurized by the contract. I did not even get to read it before getting the contract. So, under pressure i started my work. When i called him for some issue regarding how to fill the form he refused to answer and asked to call only when the job is done. After few days i got an unknown call where the person asked that he will fill the form for rs.60 per page. I have not even told anyone about this job. I am sure these people are involved in this. Somehow i completed my task within time and submitted with all cross checking. After few days i got a mail from them that i have failed there check and now i have to pay rs.5000. And when i refused they threatened me with legal notice. I also asked where did i make mistake in form. They did not have any answer. Since then everyday they are harassing me for money.
      Sir, i belong to very simple family and i am not strong financially these things affect me and my family. I won't be able to afford the money for legal cases. I have worked so hard to complete this on time and i did not got even paid for it. I was supposed to get rs.25000 and now they refused to pay and asking money instead. Please take some action against them these people are fake and looting and harassing innocent citizens
      forcing to pay fine by fraud
      forcing to pay fine by fraud

Inospire — inospire fraud form filling company

Pixel Media Art on Mar 2, 2018
        Hello sir/madam,
        Sir inospire form filling company se mujhe mail aaya.. Form filling job ke regarding... Fir mene...