Inospire

Inospire Complaints & Reviews

I got a mail regarding online form filling job and they also send terms and condition in which it has written that the registration fee is free after that they auto registered my details and warning me to pay 5660 rs. Registration fees.
They are saying me that they will send me a legal notice and file a case on me and a compensation of 50, 000 rs plz help me they are saying me that they will let me to go to delhi with an advocate what should i do plz help!!!

They are continuously calling me and abusing on the phone... To pay penalty amount what should i do...

Penalty amount - rs50, 000
Date of the incident - 17/4/18
Company's no.- [protected]

Hello, my name is pijush... I have also stuck in this fraud... Company name is inospire from surat. They given me 2000 form filing work with a otp signed agreement, i have completed form filing work on time but they issued a failed report on showing mistakes and after one week i. E. Today, their legal consultant named ajay chauhan ([protected]) called me and asking for money 6800 (Including penalty and court fee) and he also threatnening me that if i do not pay the money till 4 pm then he will file a case in court and issue a legal notice on me. Please help me what i do???
    My mobile no.[protected]
    I am also asked to pay fine but I was not able to login and they were not replying to my call they said we will call you after sometime and directly call me for asking for fine.
    Ignore it, plz don't reply any thing, they will forgot, i[censored] reply, they will reponce to torture

I got a call from this man he offered me a part time job to fill form. He offered me rs.30 for 1 form. After the conversation on phone where i asked him that i would need his help to know the details of the work. He told me that he will guide me thoroughly how to fill and i can contact him any time for any doubt so, agreed to the offer. Next day he asked me to click on a link for verification and to generate username and password. At that time i was not informed about any legal contract and so on but on clicking the link i got a mail with the legal contract asking to pay fine i f failed to submit the job on time. I got pressurized by the contract. I did not even get to read it before getting the contract. So, under pressure i started my work. When i called him for some issue regarding how to fill the form he refused to answer and asked to call only when the job is done. After few days i got an unknown call where the person asked that he will fill the form for rs.60 per page. I have not even told anyone about this job. I am sure these people are involved in this. Somehow i completed my task within time and submitted with all cross checking. After few days i got a mail from them that i have failed there check and now i have to pay rs.5000. And when i refused they threatened me with legal notice. I also asked where did i make mistake in form. They did not have any answer. Since then everyday they are harassing me for money.
      Sir, i belong to very simple family and i am not strong financially these things affect me and my family. I won't be able to afford the money for legal cases. I have worked so hard to complete this on time and i did not got even paid for it. I was supposed to get rs.25000 and now they refused to pay and asking money instead. Please take some action against them these people are fake and looting and harassing innocent citizens
      forcing to pay fine by fraud
      forcing to pay fine by fraud

Hello sir/madam,
        Sir inospire form filling company se mujhe mail aaya.. Form filling job ke regarding... Fir mene unse baat ki unhone mujhe work diya.. Or fir mene work start kr diya instruction according. Lekin mujhe jab work karte time kuch doubts hota tha... To me help line no. Pr call karta tha. To yah log koi meri call pick ni karte the or.. Jab last date thi work submit krne ki tab mene call ki apne no. Se nhi uthaya.. Fir thodi der baad dusre no. Se ki utha li... Fir mene kaha... Mera work complete ho gaya.. To unhone kahan submit kr do fir mene submit kr diya... Fir unki mail aai.. Jisme likha tha.. Apki work ki qc report 3 se 4 days me mil jayegi... Mene kaha ok.. Fir next day report mili your work is fail... Ab bo log mujhse penalty maang rhe hain... Please help me btaiye me kya krun... Pixel. Media. [protected]@gmail.com
        Mar 05, 2018
        Updated by Pixel Media Art
        Mr/Ms. taslim khan Your Case LGL I'D : 4000657 is going for legal proceedings. Kindly call for [protected] details. Thank You. Sir..is tarah ka msg send kr rhe hain..help me..
        Bhai same mere sath bhi aisa he kiya or jbki maine to evidence bhi diye h inko k form m galti dikhao but mujhe bhi notice aaya h...
        Pratibha011's reply, Mar 12, 2018
        Notic ke baad kuch hua
        Bhanu Rath's reply, Mar 14, 2018
        Did they send u original legal notice to ur address?
        Chiragk004's reply, Mar 16, 2018
        Nhi Brother Only mailed me Legal Notice.
        What happened after that
        9800829136 call me bro main sab janta hu
        Mantu mandal's reply, Apr 21, 2018
        ek vi paysa mat dena usko a totally fake hain lo0go ko darane ke liye ...9800829136 call me
        Inospire form filling company se mujhe mail aaya.. Form filling job ke regarding... Fir mene unse baat ki unhone mujhe work diya.. Or fir mene work start kr diya instruction according. Lekin mujhe jab work karte time kuch doubts hota tha... To me help line no. Pr call karta tha. To yah log koi meri call pick ni karte the but maine work complete krkre work sumit kr diya . Fir unki mail aai.. Jisme likha tha.. Apki work ki qc report 3 se 4 days me mil jayegi... Mene kaha ok.. Fir next day report mili your work is fail... Ab bo log mujhse penalty maang rhe hain Rs 5800/-...
        Dear chirag & pixel media kya ap logo ne Penalty de di h ya fir nai
        Dear pratibha,

Abhi to kuch hua nhi h baki abhi 7 days nhi hue h uske baad bola h unhone action lene k liye to dekhte h kya hota h uske baad bta skta hu. Baki abhi humne koi penalti nhi bhri.

Or penalty bherne m mujhe koi problem nhi h but jo form shi bhi h ab tk unhone uska proof nhi diya h k kha galti h usme...
        Mantu mandal's reply, Apr 21, 2018
        koi bahi paysa nehi dane hain isko bro a fake a ...logo ko dara sakta hain but kuch nehi korsakta hain...call me more information 9800829136
        Dear pratibha,

कुछ हमारे भी साथ ऐसा हुआ है हम ६०० फॉर्म भर चुके हैं अब हमें संदेह हुआ की कंपनी नकली है तो मैंने कंपनी का नाम पूछा तो वो लोग इसके बारे में कुछ नहीं बता रहे हैं अब सोच रहे हैं की साइबर क्राइम इसका रिपोर्ट किया जाये आप लोग साथ हैं तो इस नंबर पर कॉल करे
        ब्रिजेन्द्र श्रीवास्तव
        Bhanu Rath's reply, Mar 14, 2018
        App Gujarati hai?
        What's your no.
        [email protected]'s reply, Apr 3, 2018
        Sir mere sath bhi esa hi huaa hai

mujhe apna Number de do
        mera Number Hai - 9720785410
        Can anyone of you please send the image of their QC report?
        Please see at site
        Dear Satyendrabp

Please see attached photo of Qc report and anyone tell me what is the mistake i do as per Image.

Everything is fake agar phone aaye to direct gaali do fat jaayegi unki maine aisa hi kiya
        What about the ### work we did for them. I spent more than 50 hours filling the goddamn forms. My own silly mistake.
        Mantu mandal's reply, May 7, 2018
        INOSPIRE COMPANY, STON TECHNOLOGY, EVANSTON TECHNOLOGY, AVIGES TECHNOLOGY ) IS 100% FAKE and they EARN by harassing STUDENT and WOMEN by FAKE legal action,

THIS TYPE OF FROM FILLING JOB ALL ARE 100%FAKE

police complaint and other means, two of them have been arrested from Hyderabad 21/04/2018, if they call you or send any message or email straight away register an
        FIR don't forget to ask them for the legal id of the company and the advocate.

DARNA NEHI ASE FAKE LOGO SE A SOB DRAMA HAIN USKA SOB O KUCH NEHI KAR SAKTA HAIN
        OR AGREEMENT KA PAPER BAHI 100% FAKE HAIN

1 VI PAYSA MAT DENA DARKE A TOTALY FAKE COMPANY HAIN
        AGER ULTA SIDHA SMS KORE TO CALL KORKE GALI ULTA PALTA DO SALE KO ...

A HAIN FAKE ADVOCATE KA NUMBER JO VHI COMPANY KA OWNR HAIN O HAIN EMPLOYER OR OHI HAIN ADVOCATEV
        3 EK KI LOG HAIN OR EKTA GILR HAIN JUST 2 ADMI A DRAMA KAR RAHAHE
        7203017086

more information call me 9800829136(980082913six)
        Sab Milker unke liye koi action lete hai ...
        Pls Send me ur contact detail.
        Can we take action
        Mohitaaaa's reply, Mar 30, 2018
        Bhai me tumhare sath hu...
        Mohitaaaa's reply, Mar 30, 2018
        Please Share your contact
        Please koi apna contact send krega jiske sath bhi asa hua h...Kuki mere sath bhi fraud hua h
        [email protected]'s reply, Apr 2, 2018
        Mere sath bhi esa hi huaa hai
        my No is ----- 9720785410
        My name-- Usman
        maire sath bhii ayesh hi hua pls help me aur wo log muje mail akr rahe ki penalty bahro pls ky akro rply karo koe
        Koi bhi pese dene ki galti mt krna fraud h sab..
        INOSPIRE FROM filling COMPANY IS A 100% FAKE ... koi bhi ek payse nehi dena mobile no [protected] call koro more information

Dont worry friends ye kuch nhi krenge sub kuch aapko darane ke liye kar rahe hai koi case nhi hoga aur koi bhi panalty nhi deni hai galti se bhi nhi ye kuch bhi kahe ya phone aaye ki me yaha se bol raha hu ya waha se bol raha hu koi reply mat dena and don't worry aisa pahle bhi mera sath ho chuka hai

you dont understand then call me
        vishal
        koi madad karo INO company se bachao mujhe..ye company se mujhe legal case id aaya h..court bula rhe h..m kya karu koi mujhe bacha skta h isse