JEETLE.COM
3.3

JEETLE.COM Complaints & Reviews

"jeetle" is a bidding site in which you have to place lowest bid to win the auction. But this site is fraud and is fooling the innocent people. there are hundreds of complaints against it but no action has been taken to stop it. please it is requested to ban this site
HEY ITS A TOTALLY FAKE SITE.
I HAVE WON THE PRODUCTS ON JEETLE BUT YET NOT RECEIVED.
THEY R ASKING MORE N MORE DOCUMENTS WHICH I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE.
THEIR INTENTION IS NOT TO GIVE OUT THE PRODUCTS.
DON'T BID EVEN PENNY...I REQUEST U ...
U LL LOOSE A LOTS OF MONET AND GOT NOTHING!!!

has i had paid to jeetle in the amount of 200rs on 06/02/11, & they say that did not recive the amount, when i said abt the Order Number: HEphJDf48m, Order Received: Jun 3, 2011, Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 200.00, this was the mail i rcvd frm JEETLE.IN, & when i contact with online rep through chat she says that need to contact My Bank for refund of my amount, iam also attching the chat in DETIAL. below..

Chat Transcript

Visitor: radhakrishna
    Operator: Neha - Transactional and Technical Support
    Company: J9 Ventures
    Started: 3 Jun 2011 2:55:15
    Finished: 3 Jun 2011 3:53:55

my balance was not credited in Jeele a/c But Was Deducted frm my bank a/c 200rs
    Call accepted by operator Neha - Transactional and Technical Support. Currently in room: Neha - Transactional and Technical Support, radhakrishna.
    HI...
    Neha - Transactional and Technical Support:
    Can i hv your Registered email id?
    hi Neha
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Neha - Transactional and Technical Support:
    Pls. let me know the date of transaction and CCAvenue order no
    ?
    neha i early spk to NISHA for this problem she told me to chk afetr 1/2hr
    HEphJDf48m, date on 02/06/2011,
    Neha - Transactional and Technical Support:
    just wait let me check ur status
    k
    vil update very soon
    have some patient
    k
    radhakrishna:
    neha is today u will add my money to my a/c
    r u there
    that is unsucessful transaction
    Neha - Transactional and Technical Support:
    as i received ur transaction status
    Neha - Transactional and Technical Support:
    and now you need to consult your bank
    Neha - Transactional and Technical Support:
    and your money vil returned back into ur bank account
    which was deducted
    how can i
    means?
    Neha - Transactional and Technical Support:
    just simply to go ur bank
    ok wait a moment
    and consult the same
    ok thanks for ur sugge

Visitor Details
    Please select the department you would like to reach:
    Your Name: radhakrishna
    Your Question: my balance was not credited in Jeele a/c But Was Deducted frm my bank a/c 200rs

Referrer: http://in.mc946.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?.gx=1&.tm=[protected]&.rand=26...
    Browser/OS: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
    Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

This transcript email message was automatically generated by ProvideSupport.com
    Chat Transcript

Visitor: radhakrishna
    Operator: Neha - Transactional and Technical Support
    Company: J9 Ventures
    Started: 3 Jun 2011 2:55:15
    Finished: 3 Jun 2011 3:53:55
    Aug 13, 2020
    Hii..
    Peoples...here i want to show you some proof that how Jeetle.in Making Frauds to other peoples Sweeping their money.
    My Story..
    i am a victim of that site...Losing Money
    i have won the auctions on that site (5th July), Samsung Duos chat mobile and Sony Camera.

After winning the auction they asked me to provide the courier charge Which I have provided.
    Then In verification process they asked me to provide the PAN id and Address proof which i have also provided... I know their intentions that not to Given out the products and asked for that documents which he doesn't have. Later..they Ask me for student id card.. as i have lost my Graduation ID card i am unable to provide that Document that time. After 15-20 Days i am able to provide that IC card..After taking all my documents finally they Said that Your I Card is Fake. I said them to Call the Institution from where i have taken my admission n from where i have provided that ID card thats a good way to Proof my Geniunty to Call upon that Institution.
    Its All about Making FOOL to Innocent peoples n taking their money.
    i) Why they not asked to provide the Documents at the time of Registration
    ii) After Taking All the money they asked to Provide that Documents Like PAN which i think most of the people cant able to provide.

So PEOPLES plzzz Dont even bid a Penny of money on that Site.
    Its not Jeetles fault its my fault that i m not able to understand that how much Fraud the website is.
    And wasting my money on that.

jeetle.com is a bakwas site. i bidding in this site in several time but my bid never made unique for a part time. when i bidding, "this bid is not unique" displayed.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Scam all the way. They cheat us and get all the money. You will never win as such. Its all hidden and you will never be able to contact them or the winners to verify. They do not even have a registered office.
      !!! MUST READ !!!

Hii..
      My Story..
      i am a victim of that site...Losing Money

Its All about Making FOOL to Innocent peoples n taking their money.
      i) Why they not asked to provide the Documents at the time of Registration

So PEOPLES plzzz Dont even bid a Penny of money on that Site.
      And wasting my money on that.

JEETLE.COM — wont to stop sms from jeetle .com

i am reciving sms on my mobile from jeetle.com

i wwnt to stop reciving sms from jeetle.com
      i have got jettle mesages it got reduced my balance so i want to stop that service in my mobile pls stop the messages and the service

JEETLE.COM Recent Comments