Karpaga Itech

Karpaga Itech Complaints & Reviews

Rama Luckshmanan Proprietor of Karpaga ITech - I'm working in Infosys, Bangalore.He comes to our company to handle sap training and sap project implementation. He stolen our clients data also. I approached him for private sap training to get certification. He asked me meet in the evening, we met in a hotel. We both had drink and smoke.After he had relationship with me. After that he started avoiding me, he left his company also.Try to reach his Altimetrik office executives, they told he started his own company. He is contacting his companies client for project and sap training. They told he is cheat and data thief also.He is fraud, having relationship with ex employees (Enteg) and cheating us.

Rama Luckshmanan Proprietor Karpaga ITech
My brother worked with this person. He screwed my brother life.Whereever Rama Luckshmanan  goes, he call the girl participants to room. He is stolen the data from most of the clients. He always give importance to money.He is not care about employees.He is always bother about his brand name and popularity. He use all bad language and scold the employees.He is not paying salary also. he sucks the employees blood and live his life. he is not trained or given opportunity to employee. When my brother applied for resignation, he used all bad words and scolded my whole family. Actually he is only mother ####ers.He ####s all girls in the name of training.thats why this ####ers company lady hr also working from her home. my brothers other friends also working there.please #### this Rama Luckshmanan and his company karpaga itech.

Karpaga ITech - Rama Luckshmanan -Worst SAP Trainer -Data Thief - Not a Human Being

He comes to our office to take sap training.I asked a doubt, he ask me to come and meet me after training hours. I been to his place where he stay, come to know that he stolen all our company datas and client datas also.I asked his help to clear sap examination. He ask me a favor, to be with him for a day and roam around with him.accepted and roam around with him. after the training, he left to bangalore.try to reach him, he is not picking and responding to my calls/messages. He is mother ####. he spoiled my life and career dreams also. donot believe him.

Rama Luckshmanan Proprietor Karpaga ITech

I'm working with SAP India. dealing with company transition to hana platform. Our company hired Rama Luckshmanan to take training in HANA Platform. Rama Luckshmanan profile referred by his leadership team. But he is criminal and stolen the data from our premium clients.

Karpaga ITech employees also not trained in technology. They are not able to handle sap training also properly. Because of this karpaga itech and rama luckshmanan we lost our business and reputation.

Informed to my team, don't entertain this Karpaga ITech and Rama Luckshmanan for any sap training, sap services and sap support also
      Karpaga ITech - Rama Luckshmanan - Fraud-Womanizer-Criminal

Rama Luckshmanan comes to our company for taking sap training.He represented Karpaga ITech. He is not having any knowledge in the sap cloud hana area. He copied all our company secret datas.He misbehaved with our company team as well.He is fraud and criminal.

Karpaga ITech - Rama Luckshmanan - Fraud-Womanizer-Criminal

Karpaga ITech Managing Director Rama Luckshmanan - Worst SAP Trainer, Technical Fraud and Technology Crimes Expert-THEY ARE BEST HACKER

We hired Rama Luckshmanan to handle training for our company. He represented SAP India. He asked for all serve access. We provided him, everything. He copied all our security documents, business dealing related documents etc from our company. Funny part is we are the Top mnc to handle security for international financial and banking companies. He took all our client secrets also. We already compliant to SAP India and IT Security and Legal Council. They will take action against this Karpaga ITech and Rama Luckshmanan.Most of the financial frauds are happening in india because of this person and his criminal brain only. He is entering to the companies in the name of sap training and gathering all the security datas and misusing.

Rama Luckshmanan, fraud and technology fraud. He is capable to do any technology crime. Come to know lot of illegal activities done by Rama Luckshmanan.

He is alcoholic, smoker and seducer.Dont believe him and trust him.

Karpaga ITech Managing Director Rama Luckshmanan -Worst SAP Trainer, Technical Fraud and Technology Crimes Expert
          br...

Karpaga itech, bangalore
          Rama luckshmanan, managing director

Illegal /fraud company - sap training and sap services

Rama luckshmanan worked with our company. Traveled to uae, africa and different parts of india. We supported him because he is young. But he is criminal. Wherever he traveled, he stolen our client datas. Lot of complaints received from our clients. Our management change is happened. He left from our company and started on his own in the name of karpaga itech. He contacted directly our sap training partner people. He involved in sap training. He created fake profiles and share with clients and companies. He hired our company employees also. He is ready to do anything for his own name and growth. After that our management decided to give project to his company. Karpaga itech is not having any potential employees. Rama luckshmanan hired freshers and changed the resume as experienced. Company is not registered under nasscom regulations and sap regulations. They are using pirated software and doing all ilegal activities. When i read the other complaints, we are shocked.

Donot believe karpaga itech and rama luckshmanan. We trusted this person and facing problems. Wherever karpaga itech and team is taking training, there also they are stolen the datas.

They are selling the client datas to other companies. They are selling the sap authorised materials and papers also.

They are selling the sap certification question papers also illegally.

We are already informed to sap india and nasscom also about this karpaga itech and rama luckshmanan's team.

Pramila Nagaraj's reply, Mar 25, 2018
          Hello just tell me why infosys is involved in condemning verified SAP Resources "Outside New talents are waiting Freshers" Go and tell to your Infosys team "STOP HARASSING NEW RESOURCES" I am also a Fresh Resource in SAP with more Practice & Research Works, Also i'm a Promoter of Jobs..

Reporter | Detective

Pramila Nagaraj's reply, Mar 25, 2018
          He has started posting job -- trying to steal details from People? I have ALERTED to People in Facebook "Not to Apply"

Link - https://www.indeed.co.in/viewjob?jk=54843333f6e97034&tk=1c9dqccft2tkier8&from=jarecjobs&alid=56859d76e4b051f14a42b098&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts&rgtk=1c9dqccft2tkier8

Rama luckshmanan worked with our company in our country. He stolen our company datas and shared with other group in india. He is fraud. We are not took action against him one and only for his future.

Above compliant shows that, he is repeating the same every where. That's why i'm writing here.

He is technology fraud and criminal. Don't believe him and entertain him.

He started on his own company in the name of karpaga itech. That's also fraudulent company. Lot of criminal activities are happening. They don't have any proper resource. All are trainers, make use of them. Doing the ilegal activity and earning money out of it. Rama luckshmanan is ready to do anything for money.

He is worst sap hana trainer and consultant.
            Karpaga ITech, Bangalore
            Rama Luckshmanan, Managing Director

Illegal /Fraud Company - SAP Training and SAP Services

Rama Luckshmanan worked with our company. Traveled to UAE, Africa and different parts of India. We supported him because he is young. But he is criminal. wherever he traveled, he stolen our client datas. Lot of complaints received from our clients. Our management change is happened.He left from our Company and started on his own in the name of Karpaga ITech. He contacted directly our sap training partner people. He involved in sap training. He created fake profiles and share with clients and companies. He hired our company employees also. He is ready to do anything for his own name and growth. After that our management decided to give project to his company. Karpaga ITech is not having any potential employees. Rama Luckshmanan hired freshers and changed the resume as experienced. Company is not registered under Nasscom regulations and SAP Regulations. They are using pirated software and doing all ilegal activities. When i read the other complaints, we are shocked.

Donot believe Karpaga ITech and Rama Luckshmanan.We trusted this person and facing problems. Wherever Karpaga Itech and team is taking training, there also they are stolen the datas.

They are selling the client datas to other companies. They are selling the SAP Authorised materials and papers also.

They are selling the SAP Certification question papers also illegally.

We are already informed to SAP India and NASSCOM also about this Karpaga ITech and Rama Luckshmanan's Team.

He is alcoholic, smoker and seducer.Dont believe him and trust him.

Dealed with Rama Luckshmanan for the past three years plus. Our relationship started from his earlier company. After he left the company. He called me and discussed with me. I started my new company in the name of Karpaga ITech. Ok I discussed with my team and start suppporting it. He is not having good sap training team. Wherever he goes, he is taking the clients secret datas in the name of sap training. We gave a sap question preparation assignment. In that also Rama Luckshmanan and Karpaga ITech team done a fraudulent acitivity. Sap development work also they done a data theft.

Donot believe this person Rama Luckshmanan and Karpaga ITech. He is ready to do anything for money and dollars.
              Jan 5, 2017
              karpaga itech management called me and settled all.
              Rama Luckshmanan worked with our company in our country.He stolen our company datas and shared with other group in india. He is fraud. We are not took action against him one and only for his future.

Above compliant shows that, he is repeating the same every where. that's why i'm writing here.

He is technology fraud and criminal. Don't believe him and entertain him.

He started on his own Company in the name of Karpaga ITech. That's also fraudulent company.Lot of criminal activities are happening. They dont have any proper resource. All are trainers, make use of them. Doing the ilegal activity and earning money out of it. Rama Luckshmanan is ready to do anything for money.

He is worst sap hana trainer and consultant.
              Karpaga ITech, Bangalore
              Rama Luckshmanan, Managing Director

Illegal /Fraud Company - SAP Training and SAP Services

They are selling the SAP Certification question papers also illegally.

Karpaga Itech Recent Comments