Navbharat Times

Navbharat Times Complaints & Reviews

I have paid Rs 1599 Newspaper received but coupon not till date

We have teken yearly subscription of yours in last April. but the newspaper vendor suddenly stopped providing us without any reason. Indeed, he is not appearing in our society after all.

Please look in this matter & solve it asap.

Address:-
    H.no. 5212, Gali no. 184 6E block, Parvatiya Colony part-2, Near Sarswati chowk( Raj Convent School)...

Today's Hindi NBT news paper, you mention that the 2nd 20/20 match between indian vs Shri Lanka plays today 27/07/2021, its wrong news
    The 2nd 20/20 match between india vs s Lanka played on 28/7/2021

It is submitted that we are living street no-4 phase-5 A-block Prem Nagar Najafgarh New Delhi-110043 . There is drainage problem all streets are damage. Flowing water improperly we are facing this problem. Since last 10 years. Local MLA already known about this. But still no action taken.

In the navbharat Times newspaper ( Hindi) there is a column for community connect.
        In this corner we usually see articles related to one single community...also they have printed a news stating Prithviraj Chauhan Jayanti celebration by gujjar community.
        We all are very well aware Prithviraj Chauhan ji was Rajput by caste we have all proofs being it NCERT books, government official websites, history books, museums and all that.br...
        Dear sir, I had deposited subscription for two years in first week of May, 2021 but coupon has not been received after more than one month. I am Vijendra Kumar Agarwal. Mobile number [protected] and [protected]. ADDRESS IS - House number 270, ASHOKA ENCLAVE-III, SECTOR-35, GULMOHAR RESIDENCY, FARIDABAD-121003, HARYANA.
        You are requested to please look into so that coupons could be handed over to your rep. News paper is being delivered...

Free fire khail na sa police gal ma la ja aagi asa kis na kaha tha aap sa pubg khal na laga aagi kal ka paper ma ya chapo ki free fire khail na sa kuch nahi ho ga

Applicant Arpita Tiwari w/o Abhishek kumar tiwari took a loan from DHFL finance Company For loan No.00043474 amount of 951980 rupees on December 2018 and also made a subsidy from but the company also made a subsidy from but the company transferred my loan to sbfc Finance company dane and the interest is also taking more which was 8.30 percent rate, which now has to pay 9.9 percent. I had to give interest @9.9%.i got very upset with this company and my subsidy is still not available in three years, while all the documents of the company have been deposited in the company, when there is talking the file in the process.i am going earn alone at the moment and my husband is no longer working in covid 19.Due to which there is a problem in running the expenses, please kindly give subsidy.
          so that it can be easier to give loan to the applicant.

Arpita Tiwari W/o Abhishek tiwari
          E1/111 sec B aliganj lucknow.226024
          mobile no.[protected], [protected]

I have started navbharat times recently. The rate written on news paper is 3rs per paper. Hence, for 1month the charges will be Rs. 90. But they are charging me Rs. 140.
            Ther are charging more than 50%extra. If it will not resolve i will discontinue the news paper.

New Town Heights
            Sector-86, Gurgaon

Sir in your column the cartoon that was drafted for PSB is quite disturbing it shows the wrong picture of Public sector banks
              Kindly remove the same otherwise I will move to court
              Article link is coppied here

Navbharat Times Recent Comments