Piramal Healthcare Limited

Piramal Healthcare Limited Complaints & Reviews

santanudeb
Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Santanu Deb residing at Kolkata. I was an employee of Rhone Poulenc (I)Ltd. since January 1990 which was taken over by Nicholas Piramal (I) Ltd. now known as Piramal Health Care. My Employee No. was 2517 (RP).

After serving 15 years as a Medical Representative I left the Nicholas Piramal during December 2005. I have submitted form 10D along with form no. 4/5/7/10 in 2005again in 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010 several times for settlement of family pension. But yet to date I have not received even my Pension number.

I followed up this matter with NPIL office since 8 years by phone and mail starting from Mr. Raghabendra Rao, Mr. Kishore, Mr. Sunil Shah etc. and getting false commitment like your pension amount will transferred from Rhone Poulenc this month.

Now sirs please tell me what to do next?

I am not physically fit to move to Mumbai NPIL office & Pension office to follow up& finally this monthly pension will help to survive rest of my life.

SantanuDeb
Kolkata

Nicholas Piramal (I) Ltd. — Family Pension Number

My name is Santanu Deb residing at Kolkata. I was an employee of Rhone Poulenc (I) Ltd since January 1990 which was taken over by Nicholas Piramal (I) Ltd. now known as Piramal Health Care. My Employee No. was 2517 (RP).

After serving 15 years as a Medical Representative I left the Nicholas Piramal during December 2005. I have submitted form 10D along with form no. 4/5 & form no. 7 in 2005 again in 2006 & 2007 for settlement of family pension. But yet to date I have not received my Pension number. My colleagues who had left the company after me already got Family Pension Number since long time ago. I followed up this matter with NPIL office since 4 years by phone but no results so far. Please let me know what to do?
I am not physically fit to move to Mumbai NPIL office & Pension office to follow up & finally this monthly pension will help to survive rest of my life. Please Help!
Santanu Deb
Kolkata

Naba Kumar Talapatra
    To
    Smt Mamata Bannerjee
    (The Honourable Rail Minister of India)

Respected Mam
    This is very pain ful to inform you that I'm suppose to have a Journey from CST to Howrah by Kolkata Mail (Train no.2322),which was suppose to leave at 9:25 pm tonight.But after reaching at CST station I came to know that it'll leave in the morning @ 4:30 am.

After 3 days horrible shedule of my company if I have to wait for 7 hours more then I hope how much helpless I'm feeling here.

Being a Bengali I was proud on you.But under your management it's not expected.I know u'll suggest me to take rest @ 1st class reservation rest room.But I also have to reach Kolkata on time.

I hope you'll take an immediate action on it.

Thanks & Regards

Coach no.A1
    Seat no. 23
    Tatkal Ticket.

Raju B Poojary
      We have submitted form 10D to RPFC-Bandra-Mumbai Maharashtra with all the relevent papers on 22nd January 2009. My pension no. is MH/4505/4025 (Piramal Healthcare limited)

The letter contains total 6 claiment for pension.
      SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT TILL DATE MY PENSION HAS NOT BEEN STARTED.THERE IS VERY LETHARGIC APPROCH BY YOUR OFFICE.

Pls. look into this IMMEDIATELY and inform me when my pension will start.

My mail id is r.[protected]@piramal.com.
      My cell no. is [protected]

Piramal Healthcare Limited — femily pension yet not started

Sub:- femily pension after retirement yet not started.

Ref:- mh/4505/1923 Claim submitted on 21st nov---08

I was retired on 31st of July 08 and for femily pension claim was submitted by my employer on 21st nov 08.

Almost 1 year has been passed however yet my pension not started.
      i want to know till one year is pass due to my what reason my pension has been started so far.

if i will get the reason then i can do some thing for the same.

i want to know also on which e-mail i can send my inquirey so that i can mail to them also.

i want to know the telephone nos also of my group where i can talk.

awaiting your feedback on the same.

thanks

Piramal Healthcare Limited — CIBIL Defaulter List [Resolved]

Kandarp harshadbhai Vyasa

I was using a coulple of credit cards, I have almost cancelled all of them, While applying for a...