seagate sata hard disk

seagate sata hard disk Complaints & Reviews

Before the big billion day sale the price of sea gate external 1tb hard disk was around 4000 and now when the sale started...

NO DETECTION of SEAGATE SATA 320 GB HARD DISK S.NO. 9VM0TQ9Q, ST3320418AS P/N 9SL14C-300
HI Sir i am manav jyoti, O/o CPWD Enquiry office Near M.P Canteen South Avenue, New Delhi. PHONE- [protected]. I brouhgt a Hard Disk before one year it is in waranty period. That hard disk has a problem not ditiction. I submit that hard disk in service center office (ACCEL FRONTLINE SERVICES LIMITED, 601-604 ASHOK BHAWAN, NEHRU PLACE NEW DELHI). They repaired a hard disk after one month. The repaired hard disk also not ditict in same day. That repaired hard disk also submited by me. Then they give me after one month second repaired hard disk it also not detect. There are no direct consumer support no of Seagate in India. Its partner Accel frontline services limited has a rough behave. They do not short out the problem of customer. Please short out my problem nearly.

how i replace my hard disk.i have 5 years warenty
Hello sir/madam
Pls tell me the contact no of seaget service center of nehru place.

Thanx and Regards
Manoj Khattar
Want to Repalce Two Hardisk, Have Warrant of 5 years of both..
i am chiplevel engg. i have st3320418as, s/n9vm58420, firmware:cc37 hdd wich is initialisinge properly but not detecting i conferm that this is logic card bios problem. data is important. Please give me biosdriver file or solution
i am chiplevel engg. i have st3320418as, s/n9vm5842q, firmware:cc37 hdd wich is initialisinge properly but not detecting i conferm that this is logic card bios problem. data is important. Please give me biosdriver file or solution
i am chiplevel engg. i haveS/N:9VM5842Q, ST3320418as, P/N:9SL14C-301 Firmware:CC37 hdd wich is initialisinge properly but not detecting i conferm that this is logic card bios problem. data is important. Please give me biosdriver file or solution
i am chiplevel engg. S.NO : 9VM5842Q, ST3320418as, P/N:9SL14C-301 Firmware:CC37 hdd wich is initialisinge properly but not detecting i conferm that this is logic card bios problem. data is important. Please give me biosdriver file or solution
Dear Sir/Mam

Please guide me how I can replace my Segate HDD..

Please Provide me the Steps to do before to replace..

seagate hard disc — dead hard disc

i purchase disc from hari enterprises 13,rai bahadurr bazar jodhpur,on dated 24 dec,2009 they refer me to service centre govind tecno services ,105,first floor ,olympic tower station road ,opp.sharekhan jodhpur tel:[protected] ,i connect hard disc to the computer,it's blinking and finally feums comming out ,now dead .

on first visit they want packing polybag of hard disc and on second visit they hand over booklet and want me to register on internet this product than only accept hard disc finally they accept my hard disc ,now second day they told me that your hard disc is short and not acceptable .

now company closed manufacturing and selling this type of hard disc ,they have no option to finally reject my hard disc at any cost. becouse they have no other option to replace my hard disc with new one

thanks and regards

munish ahmed

marudhar clinic
out side merti gate
jodhpur rajasthan

tel [protected]
e mail : [protected]@rediffmail.com
What is better, seagate hard disc or maxtor hard disc
Sir i bought a hard disc on[protected] from nehru place ...Its discription are S/N-9QM3W04H

ST-3500820AS, P/N-9BX134-100, FIRMWARE-LC11 500GB ...It has Stopped detecting for the past 2 months ...pliz tell me how to replace it...
my hdd are in bad sectore
I have been so fed up with this hard disk, even after getting 3 times replcement, every time replaced hardisks found faulty- Not detecting, - non formatting, unable to load OS. service provider or not helpfull, they are replacing faulty material with another faulty material. I t seems there is major manufacturing fault which the company is hiding from public..
BUT I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL NEVER RECOMEND OR USE THE SEAGATE PRODUCT.

seagate/harddisk — no detection of harddisk

no detection of hard disk.so i want to change my harddisk.My 160GB harddisk is in under warranty.S/N:9RA39FQZ

Seagate — hard disk dead

My 500 G.B sata Hard Disk Not Working Pl's send Complain Number, this hard disk
is under wearenty.

thanks
salil asdhukhan
you need to find a computer repair company to repair it, which should service more computer repair services, the following is an introduction

Seagate Hard Disk Drive — Hard Disk Not detect

Sir,I purchase 500 GB segate HDD. Serial No. is 9VMKMM17, DATE CODE-11051 not working. I want replacement.

Seagate Hard Disk Drive — Worse quality item Replacing

I Purchased a seagate hard disk drive from its one of the reseller with 5 Year Company Warranty.

I got bad sector after 1.8 Years till that it works fine.
I replaced hard disk from accel frontline, Drive in Road, Ahmedabad.
they give me drive after 15 days having that much worse quality that i faced again same problem with in a month o[censored]se. I face this problem 5 times (It means I replaced same hard disk drive five times continuouly) and this time also having the same problem.
but still they are not giving me proper response telling me that it was not their fault. They only behaving as a chain between seagate and customer. they Can't Do anything for this.
hello sir,
i have purchas some time ago a segate hardisk 250GB but it is not working

seagate/ HDD — Harddisk 500gb of seagate is not recognising in computer

my Harddisk of 500GB capacity which is under warranty, is not recognizing by computer and it is not working. I have lot of data in it. I want backup of that also.
hello sir,
i am manoj joon i have segate free agent external hard disk tat is detected by the system but not showing in my computer so wat to do i cant able to acess my data pls suuggest me any idea
hHI SIR, MY NAME IS DHILEPHAN.MY HARD DISK IS DAED...Re: ST3500318AS 7200.12 Dead, Seagate is giving Replacement with DATA RECOVERY.NOW AM CHENNAI PLAESE TELL TO NEAR SERVICE AND PHONE NO...THIIS MY MOBILE NO [protected]...
hi sir...
i am mukesh kumar vishwakarma.i replased my seagarte hard disk 3 times . but my problem not be solved.hard disk generate bad noice (sound) when it working.
pls give me help and detail. what i do...

mukesh
hi sir my name is manoj, my hard disk is not dedate plz replace my hard disk and plz send case id
sr. no. Z2A1FALC, 500GB SEGATE SATA DASKTOP
2. SN. NO. NA0DF52X, 500 GB USB EXTERNAL
3. SN. NO. Z2A9682F, 500 GB SEGATE SATA DASKTOP

Seagate Internal Hardisk — Hard disk not detecting

Hard disk that I bought a week before is not detecting.

s/n 6vm427r3 st3500418as p/n 9sl142-303
Dear sir, , , I have bought Seagate 1 TB Hard drive 1 month back...But now it is not detected by my Sony Laptop...Even Service centre is not helping me...I think this is my life big mistake to thought of to buy seagate Harddrive...I think it is worthless and lost of money

I BOUGHT A SEAGATE SATA HARD DISK 80 GB FROM A LOCAL VENDOR IN JAMNAGAR, GUJARAT ON JUNE 06 AND WAS OFFERED A WARRANTY PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.NOW IAM RESIDING IN A REMOTE VILLAGE OF RAJASTAN(JAISALMER)AND WHERE THERE IS NO SERVICE CENTER AVAILABLE.PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO ENJOY THE WARRANTY AS MY HARD DISK IS MALFUNCTIONING.
    hai i have bought a sata hard disk.(Baracuda hard disk)

and iam trying to partition it will not done.
    i think it has been currupted.

so please how to get new one.

its 2 years back hard disk

Dear Sir

We need Hard disk (Seagate Under warranty) replacement address and contact information in Chennai – India.

Hard disk S/N -5LR97ZVN

P/N - 9BD011
    hei, i bought a sata hard disk of 500 gb before 7 months ago and it burns these days, i mean to say that some of smoke cam through out of it and then it was not working and i want that, the mother board fixed at the upper portion of hardisk on the side of round, my hard disk if alright but the thing i want that is the mother board of 500 gb sata hard disk. i[censored] can help me, i will be thankfull to u...
    This mail is from Maxhypermarkets. We have to exchange with warranty.
    I have checked in website about warranty for “Seagate Hard Disk”, the details are as follows:-

1. Serial No : 5QZ335QJ

2. Seagate part No : 9CY111-305

3. Warranty Status : In Warranty

4. Expiration Date : 10-Oct-2012

5. Option : It may be returned for exchange. We will not receive our original drive in return.

So I need replacement immediatly. Our address is as follows:
    SPAR HYPERMARKETS INDIA PVT LTD
    OASIS CENTER,
    SALAPURIA TECHPOINT
    INNER RING ROAD, KORAMANGALA
    BANGALAORE
    hai i have bought a sata hard disk.(Baracuda hard disk)

and iam trying to partition it will not done.
    i think it has been currupted.

so please how to get new one.

its 2 years back hard disk

91 days ago by Surersh [send email]

Hard disk S/N -3L80EC31
    P/N - 9BD01C -301
    Please Provide Services Center Address In Kolkata

My 80 GB HDD Problem
    hi dear sir
    i am sunil gupta my hard drive is not working . my hard dirve in warranty pried ..
    i want to register my firm name for the waranty support so please reply soon ph-[protected]
    This is satish, my hard disk(160 GB) is not working, .
    How to replace my hard disk.

Warm Regards,
    satish.
    i have a sata hdd of seagate in warranty period, i have purchase it on 2year back now it is not working. pls tell me about service center in delh.
    Dear Sir

We need Hard disk (Seagate Under warranty) replacement address and contact information in Ahmedabad – India.

I have got one Desktpo assembled a couple of months back, but my hardisk has got probabaly crashed. How can I get my hard disk repaired or replaced.

Amit Sah
    Hello sir/madam
    Pls tell me the contact no of seaget service center of nehru place.

Thanx and Regards
    Manoj Khattar
    model no st3120827as s/n 4ms1vv56 warranty kitni hay infomision

Seagate — exchange of hard disk

not working hard disk
    Sir
    My external USB H.D.D 80 GB Not read plz Chang my drive
    Contact : [protected] Prasad

We have purchased 500gb Hard Disk from one of the vendor of Visakhaptnam, now it is not working, how can i log the complaint on the same, please help

I have a seagate hard disk of 250 GB S/n 9VM2Q4PY, ST 3250318AS, P/N 9SL131-301 purchased from data solution, Guwahati, ASSAM before 1 year, now above mentioned hard disk is not detected. what can I do for avail warranty of this hard disk.

I have Purchased an 500GB Barracuda 7200.12 HDD from Seagate at chennai on 12/08/2010 it was working till 17/11/2010 but now its motherboard burned. i took it to the service centre in greams road chennai. after all the procedure filled they say they will replace but i want data recovery which is not possible by them. they say to recover data from local vendor and to get replaced later. for it need to register for in seagate. Please say me the procedure.
    hi i am Prabhakaran i had one 160GB hds in seegate company. no its not working. how to replace the harddisk
    how to find the motherboard model number

We need Hard disk (Seagate Under warranty) replacement address and contact and emailid seagate Exlation point information in delhi India.

After hdd 160gb sata Purchanging First day One hdd Replaced Three times faulty.
    2nd hdd first time repalased Faulty Recd. two time without replecd retuned back.
    But both hdd os not loading . My Self hdd test run hdd1 reading error at cylinder3, 4, 12random test, Sequential test, Recalibrate test, reading error in cylanders.

Praveen Khurana
    Digital Solutions
    Sawal Nagar
    New delhi.
    Phone No.:-[protected]

i have bought a 80 gb hard disk of this company from nehru place( name of the shop is Computer empire) in march 2006 and they...