RDP WorkStations Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 30, 2022

File a complaint to RDP WorkStations

Having problems with RDP WorkStations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RDP WorkStations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RDP WorkStations

RDP WorkStations Website

RDP WorkStations Head Office Address

8-2-248/B/32, Sri Lakshmi Arcade, Road No.3, Journalist Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
Khairatabad

RDP WorkStations Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 200 9955

View more phone numbers

RDP WorkStations reviews & complaints(13)

I have purchased your laptop but it is not opening means power on ... please resolve my problem fast..
RDP WorkStations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After purchasing 6months laptop not working.. as under warranty RDP picked up my laptop n said will return or replace but quite a few days no reply nothing ...

I purchased a new laptop Thin book 1010 from Amazon on 6th August 2021
      Just after 15 days it is not working
      It gets on and off
      I contacted customer service
      Got ticket number many times
      But no use
      Nobody cares
      Please resolve this issue
      Vijay Arya
      Mobile number [protected]...

I have already made a complsnt to consumercomplsint.in. who forwarded it to the company to reply. That was on 27 July.
      Both the consumercomplant.in and RDP have turned a deaf ear, totally unconcerned. My laptop has neither been replaced norcrepsired
      THIS IS THE MOST SODDY ATTITUDE ADOPTED BY BOTH.
      Could you help retrieve my laptop, please
      Lila Vadgama
      RDP WorkStations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have already lodged a complsnt with you on 23 July, which you forwarded to RDP Workstation.. Despite numerous calls and emails, the laptop is neither repaired nor returne
        Your previous ref' is ID 2933166.
        Except forwarding the complaint to the RDP, you have CARED OR DONE NOTHING .
        And theRDP has Totally ignored it.
        Lila Vadgama
        RDP WorkStations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Lila Vadgama. I reported to your customer complsints team that the above laptop, still under warranty, collapsed. One of your man Srikanth was assigned this task.He appointed a courier to pick up the laptop. It was picked up by one Rajesh of Sheepcote ( I think that is the name) on 15 July.
          I have sent hundreds of emails asking to return the laptop if it has been repaired or replace, as it is still under warranty.
          I...

You can join XcelServ for work culture and environment, stability and growth. The company is currently offering work from home and this may go on for a long time.
          RDP WorkStations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Consumer Forum: RDP the case ID (5943) which was addressed on 29 Aug 20. All the faults again resurfaced on 14 Sep 20. Immediately I mailed to RDP help desk. but there has been no response. I again Mailed on 21 Sep 20. still no one responded. I would like to bring to your notice that this laptop in not getting On, it only survived 15 days after undertaking the repair. This is the poorest of the poor response and product I have purchased...
            First of all cheap quality materials, build quality is so poor then we may even break the laptop in to pieces if we are not too careful. I started having issues the next day i got the product. The laptop itself dead the very next day, and i had to send the laptop over which will cost 1500 rs. And they completely replaced the motherboard. Then i had to use the pirated version of windows because the whole laptop is changed. Then i had issues...
            Charging issue (#1697)
            Your request charging issue has been received and is being reviewed by our onsite team. The reference of your ticket is 1697.

Received above msg, after complaining b4 one month.
            No reply though sending daily reminders.
            It seems rdp is not capable of servicing. It is better to shutdown your workshop. Stupid company. Stupid guys. Don't purchase from this company....

I purchased 13 think client xl500 from rdp about 6 month back. Now all the thin client usb port is not functioning so i made a complaint to their customer care since 1 month they are not able to solve this issue.

None of their service personnel is capable of solving this issue. when i contacted them simply trying to escape. almost 1 month now I have all the relevant email details for contacting them about the complaint.

Their after sale service is worst.

Secondly I purchased 2 thin book on 9th September 2016. When I opened the brand new product found defective in one think with key board issue 2nd one is mother board issue. Key board issue took 5 days to resolve. 2nd (mother board issue took 1 month to replace the mother board. When it reached me took 15 days to replace the mother board but with all scratches on it and look ing old and my customer refuse to purchase old one. So I paid money back to my customer now they are telling that there is no refund policy. Replacement is warranty will be starts at the time of purchase i.e. from the bill date.
            Respected Sir,

RDP workstations sent me back thin book by courier and my staff received it and the box pack is still not opened because it may have problem again. I will not open. They must refund my money. Why should I pay for the defective product. I don't want this product which is refused by my customer. Secondly this is working only in windows 10 operating system and no other operating system. All the other company brand thin books are working in any microsoft operating system.This is another disadvantage. So I am not going to sell or promote this product to any one. Because after sale service is not available from RDP work stations.

Please help me in this regard.

I can give all relevant document in this regard.

waiting for your reply
            regards
            TRIVIKRAM RAO
            MANIPAL
            KARNATAKA, INDIA

below is the email details complaint about thin book sent to RDP work stations on 29 sep 2016**********

Re: COMPLAINT ABOUT THIN BOOK

• Vicky, RDP Thin Clients
            CC
            • Venu | RDP
            Message body

This is one more reminder about my thin book

________________________________________
            From: "Vicky, RDP Thin Clients"
            To: VIKRAM RAO
            Cc: "[protected]@rdp.in" ; Venu | RDP ; "[protected]@rdp.in"
            Sent: Sunday, 25 September 2016 7:25 AM
            Subject: Re: COMPLAINT ABOUT THIN BOOK

Priya: talk to me once

India's First 14" Laptop for Just Rs.9999/-

Buy Now @ www.rdp.online

RDP, India's Fastest growing IT Hardware Manufacturing Company !!!

www.rdp.in

On 24-Sep-2016, at 7:31 PM, VIKRAM RAO wrote:

Respected Sir,

I am Vikram Rao from Sys-Tech, Computers, Manipal, Udupi District, Karnataka State. I purchased two thin book from Mr. Venugopal, RDP, Bangalore, order date is 29. Aug 2016 and I it reached me on 9th of Sept. 2016 and found one thin book with key board problem and another mother board problem. I contacted service support and they gave the local service centre number at Udupi, Karnataka one Mr. Santosh Kumar. Immediately I handed over these two thin book to Mr. Santosh Kumar at Udupi as per the direction of service support team. I got the key board problem one after 5 days. But one with the mother board problem received only on 22nd September 2016. But when I received it was found with lot of scratches. Now my customer is very disappointed and not ready to accept it. Because it looks like old and developed windows problem and I contacted one service team GM Priay Madam and gave her my customer number to convince.
            But she is not able to convince them.

Kindly help me in this regard to replace the entire thin book which looks like second hand.

I hope you do the needful

yours truly
            Trivikram Rao
            FOR SYS-TECH,
            MANIPAL

Sir
              I placed two online orders with RDP online which they informed me of shipped on 29 July but never emailed me the shipping details even after asking them a number of times. I have not yet received these products and I am worried about their delivery. The online purchase orders were as follows :
              (1) Order no.752 - 1 nos 'compute stick pc' place on 28 July, 2016 &
              (2) Order no 755 - 1 nos 'Genius Slim Star 8000 ME wireless...
              We have purchased Thin clients from RDP Thin clients. They said that the Thin client is compatible with Windows Server 2003, however even after innumeral phone calls and emails they were reluctant to support the issue and they said that the issue is not worth their hardware. They are cheaters. They told that the would take the Thin clients back through a distributor, for which distributor said he would paay 800 rs, we have purchased them...