shell petroleum development company U.K
3.8

shell petroleum development company U.K Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/mam

This is informed to you that i have received a massage that my mobile has won Rs. 500,000:00 GPB on mobile drow ((SPDC-081511) form (SHELL PETROLIUM DEVELOPEMENT COMPANY U.K ) i have received a wining certificate also of these amount.The contact person is

Dr. Philip .
For the management of
(SPDC.UK-081511)

He told me that i have deposited the amount to a KING SECURITY COMPANY (PTY) LTD.please contact to company.The company detail and contact person no and name are given below :
KING SECURITY COMPANY (PTY) LTD
140 HIGH STREET HERENE
BAY KENT CT6 5JX LONDON
contact person.Mr Brian Hoffman

i can give all details. i[censored] help........ please tell me these information is true of fake

With Regards

prashant kumar jha

[protected] (Delhi )

Esteemed Sir / Madam,

With great respect , I want to draw your kind attention towards the following lines that,

On 28th of March 2009 , I received a message on my cell phone from SHELL PETROLIUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY U.K that an online world mobile phone numbers draw was conducted from an exclusive list of[protected] mobile numbers of individuals and corporate bodies picked up by an advanced automatic random computer selection from the web in which I was announced the winner of the lucky draw. Vide Reference No. EUM DN 0508-906 , Batch No. EUM QY – 3L J 4 , Winning number # 7,7,7 , Serial No. 20910, Winning amount - £ 250,000.00 only. They directed me to contact with the UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND U.K within eight days from the date I received the message to make the claim legal and They have deposited the amount in the Same Bank temporarily and also provided me their E. mail address to make the transaction easy, the E. mail addresses are : [protected]@gmail.com , [protected]@ubsonlinebank.com . I contacted the DIRECTOR OPERATIONS AND FINANCE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND Plc . Corn Exchange, 5A Mark Lane, LONDON – ENGLAND, U.K FC 4H 5FC through E. mail with my Full Personal Information and mode of Delivery. I chose Courier Delivery system of Payment. After some days the UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND informed us that they have handed over the Bank draft to a Courier company namely Omnfreight Courier Service Company, Rendering Department Logistics / AIR Cargo, T.S.A- I.A.C Headquarter 12-18 High Lane London Road U.K. After some days I received an E. mail of Omnfreight Courier Service Company in which they accepted that they have received the Bank draft and their Delhi Correspondent namely Sunita Sharma will guide me onwards. After some days Sunita Sharma contacted me on my Cell Phone and through my E. mail address which I have provided to them.
    The Omnfreight Courier Service Delhi Correspondent ( Sunita Sharma) directed me to deposit Rs. 22500 ( Indian Currency ) as courier fee in Account No. [protected], namely T. D. LAMSHING RANGTEINA in State Bank of India. I deposited the same amount in the above said Account Number on dated 21st April 2009. After that Sunita Sharma informed me that she has put the Draft in Reserve Bank of India and I have to pay more Rs. 25000 as registration fee in RBI ( Reserve Bank of India), I sent the same amount in the above given Account Number again on dated 24th April 2009. After three days she informed me that my Registration has been done in Reserve Bank of India sand I have to send Rs. 30000 as cause of transfer of foreign money into Indian currency and after that I will receive the amount of the draft. But I hesitated and requested her to send the passport (of Sunita Sharma) as proof that the case is not a fraud. In return she sent Master Circular on Foreign investment in India and an Application form for Conversion and Drawl Cash form and assured me that I will receive the draft amount in three days. I sent Rs. 30000 in State Bank of India , vide. Account No. [protected] namely Gablung Faiga Gangmei in two saving slips ( Rs. 25000 and Rs. 5000 ). All the money ( Total Rs. 78500 ) I have deposited in above given Accounts besides that Sunita Sharma demanded me her own expenses of Rs. 20000 but I refused to give her any more money because my youngest son was suffered in Heart disease and there was no money in my hand and Sunita Sharma said that she will send my demand draft without any demand, from 2nd June 2009 her Cell Phone remained switched off. I made the calls to Omnifreight Courier Service for Complaint that I have not received the demand draft, but there was no satisfactory answer. I sent many Emails to them but there was no answer of my Emails.
    I think they have cleverly cheated me and engulfed my money. I have their Contact Numbers , Email addresses and their names. I am providing almost all the information regarding the matter. Now I want to make the complaint against them. I hope your good self will find out these hackers and help me to get my money back. Kindly Register this complaint, so that I could get my money back. Also I am providing you their Email addresses and contact Numbers with names, that may help your good self to find out these hackers.
    Thanking you sir.

Yours Sincerely
    Mushtaq Ahmad Hajam
    S/o Ab Ahad Hajam
    R/o : Mohalla Hajama Armpora Sopore
    District Baramulla Kashmir (J&K)
    Cell. No’s [protected]
    /[protected]
    Email – [protected]@yahoomail.com

===========================================
    The Contact Numbers , Email addresses & Names which they have provided us are as under :

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND ( U.K ) -
    BAHINHOFSTRASSE, 45 CH- 00788 ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
    LONDON PAYMENT CENTER / WEALTH MANAGEMENT ( U.K )
    CORN EXCHANGE, 5A MARK LANE , LONDON. ENGLAND. UNITED KINGDOM

Tel : [protected]
    [protected] Fax - [protected]
    Email – [protected]@ubsonlinebank.com
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@ubsbank.uk.pn

Omnfreight Courier Service Company
    RENDERING DEPARTMENT LOGISTICS / AIR CARGO
    T.S.A. – I.A.C HEAD QUATER.
    12 – 18 HIGH LINE LONDON ROAD UNITED KINGDOM

Fax - [protected]

Email – [protected]@omnfreightcourierexpress.com
    [protected]@cooltoad.com

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY ( U.K )
    SHELL LOGO
    SHELL CENTRE , LONDON, SE17NA.UNITED KINGDOM.
    ( Winning Notification Forwarding Company)

Fax - [protected]

Email – [protected]@live.com

Sunita Sharma ( Delhi Correspondent Omnfreight Courier Service ) India.

Email – Sunitasharma.[protected]@rediffmail.com

PNG & COMPANY — WINNING PRIZE not received

The Management of Google UK has taken out an Insurance cover agreement sealed with a policy that restrict us from any form of deduction from your original prize value of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£ 500, 000.00) to avoid misappropriation of Award Funds, which is in accordance with section 19A sub-section 2 of the UK Insurance Laws on Award money, donation and/or lottery winnings. "We cannot deduct from your winning amount as your winning draft has been issued on your name and nobody has the right to deduct.

With due respect, you are advised to contact our appointed Courier Division (UPS COURIER SERVICE) Head of Operations Dr. Bryan Richard on the below contact details by forwarding your complete personal details as stated above including the 2 winning code, so that action can commence in dispatching your winning payment to your door step within 48 delivery duration by the United Parcel Service as the appointed Courier Service in-charge.

but my winning prize not received
    plesae send if you secured money wins money
    i have received an message showing that i have won 400, 000 pounds from shell developement company
    and to deliver the draft to my place they were asking delivery charges worth 17000 rupees by 48 hours
    is that fake or what. iam confeused. please guide me regarding this prize money. i have requested that the draft to send by scaning to my e-mail id but they are refusing to send . they are telling that if you want to take money take or forget your prize money.please confirm me this is fake or true.

Shell Petroleum Development Company U.K

Congratulation Once

We have received your e-mail and wish to inform you that we are preparing your Certificate of Award and will send it to you as soon as it is ready.

Your fund has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank in Liverpool for security and you are to complete and send the application below immediately to the Foreign Remittance Department of Nat West Bank by E-mail:

As soon as your application is received, we shall process and transfer your money to you. This process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

Should you have any questions, do not fail to contact me.

[Dr CINDY VALL.]

shell petroleum development — true or not

i want to know if this winnings is true or not.Because i have emailed this person all my information and i just want to know if its true.so please email me back with some information.thank you

shell petroleum development — to check it is true or not

i've received a mail tat i won some 200000gbp i've not convinced wit this mail so
      please ensure me tat i won this amount or not...and please reply to my mail id is it tue or not

========================================================

TEL: +44 [protected]

FAX: +[protected]
      E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

ATTENTION: ILANGOVAN

SEQUEL TO THE DECISION OF THE GOVERNING BODY OF THIS " NATION WIDE BANK PLC. WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR ENTITLEMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF GBP-200, 000.00 HAS BEEN PACKAGED IN CASH AND SEALED IN A SAFETY BOX AS A DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH THROUGH THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY IMMUNITY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

THE CASH PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WILL HELP YOU AND, OR THIS BANK TO OVERCOME ALL THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL HITCHES, AND TAXES UNDER THE BTO TRANSFER LAWS, FINANCIAL CONSTITUTION AND POLICIES OF YOUR COUNTRY AND OUR COUNTRY FOR THE RECOGNITION OF THE RULE OF LAW.

IT IS THE BANK'S OBLIGATION TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ENTITLEMENT WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE CUSTOM OF YOUR COUNTRY AT THE POINT OF ENTRANCE HENCE A DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED AS YOUR DELIVERY AGENT IN THIS REGARD.

WE ADVISE YOU TO HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE IS, AS SUCH THE PACKAGE IS "TAGGED A DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE", THEREFORE EXPOSING THE CONTENT OF THE PARCEL BEFORE THE DELIVERY AGENT IS AT YOUR RISK

BY THE VETO OF POWER CONFERRED TO US, WE HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION TO FOOT THE TRAVELING COSTS OF THE DELEGATED DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT, AND ENSURED PAYMENTS FOR SHIPMENT OF SAFETY BOX TO INDIA, AND WOULD WANT YOU TO PREPARE THE INDIAN CUSTOM AIRPORT CLEARANCE FEES IN THE AMOUNT OF $950.00, WHICH IS PAYABLE IN CASH TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT ON HIS ARRIVAL TO INDIA AT THE AIRPORT FOR SETTLEMENT OF THE SHIPMENT AND AIRPORT CLEARANCE CHARGES.

THE INDIAN CUSTOM AIRPORT CLEARANCE FEES IS EXPECTED TO BE FORWARDED TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT IMMEDIATELY ON HIS ARRIVAL TO YOUR COUNTRY TO ENABLE CLEARANCE OF YOUR PACKAGE FROM THE AIRPORT AUTHORITIES BEFORE PROCEEDING TO YOUR HOUSE OR OFFICE FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE, THE SAID CLEARANCE CHARGES OF $950.00 WILL BE CONVERTED TO YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY (INR) BEFORE SENDING TO THE DIPLOMAT AGENT FOR THE CLEARANCE OF YOUR PACKAGE FROM INDIAN AIRPORT AUTHORITIES.

AND UPON SETTLEMENT OF THE SHIPMENT CLEARANCE COST AND INDIAN CUSTOM AIRPORT CLEARANCE, THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT WILL PROCEED FOR FINAL DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP AFTER WHICH HE SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE DOCUMENTS, WHICH YOU WILL LEGALLY SIGN FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU, AND UPON THE ENDORSEMENTS, THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT WILL HAND OVER YOUR PACKAGE (THE SAFETY BOX) CONTAINING THE TOTAL SUM IN PRINCIPLE TO YOU WHILE YOU MAKE FURTHER ARRANGEMENT ON HOW TO GET YOUR FUNDS WIRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDED..

THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT (DIP JAMES NAZI ) SHALL BE DEPARTING TO INDIA BY 27/01/2009 TO ARRIVE INDIA ON 28/01/2009.

ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE OF THE DELEGATED DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
      WILLIAMS SMITH
      [DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE]
      I have received SMS on my mobile from Mr. Philips John ( prize administrator) that I have won US $1000000 MILION on 2009 mobile lucky draw in Shell Petrolium. The mailing address is

Shell Industrial Area, Rumobiakani,
      Port Harcourt, Nigeria
      Tel +[protected]

I have proceed further & they provided the Winning ceritificate also. But meanwhile Financial Services Authority as addressed below :

OFFICE OF THE HEAD
      OPERATIONS AND SERVICES
      100 D-LINE, PORT HARCOURT CITY
      RIVERS STATE - NIGERIA

asking me to deposite Rs.37, 603 in SBI for issuing the FRO (Fund Release Order) certificate.They insured me that my fund has been deposited in the ACCESS BANK PLC at Nigeria on below address:

THE DIRECTOR INT'L REMITTANCE
      ACCESS BANK PLC HEADQUARTERS
      12 AZIKIWE ROAD, PORT-HARCOURT
      RIVERS STATE NIGERIA
      E-MAIL: [protected]@f-mail.net
      TEL: +[protected]

So please guide me that these communication is true or not ? Shall I proceed furhter or not ?

Shell Petroleum Development Company — TRUE OR NOT

Dear Sir / Madm,

I recieved a message on my mobile from shell petrolium development of nigeria that I won US$ 1000, 000 on draw in SHELL INT"L MOBILE DRAW 2009. I hv mailed my personal data as demanded by Mr.Philips John ( Prize administrator ) on the below address :

[protected]@live.com
      Shell Industrial Area, Rumobiakani,
      Port Harcourt, Nigeria
      Tel +[protected] .

They provide me the Winning Cerificate & also insured me that my fund is sealed & deposited in the Access bank Plc at Nigeria on the below address:

THE DIRECTOR INT'L REMITTANCE
      ACCESS BANK PLC HEADQUARTERS
      12 AZIKIWE ROAD, PORT-HARCOURT
      RIVERS STATE NIGERIA
      E-MAIL: [protected]@f-mail.net
      TEL: +[protected]

I have contacted to the bank & they required the below documents for releasing my fund :
      PROOF OF WINNING. [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY SHELL AWARDS DEPARTMENT].

- A FUND RELEASE ORDER (F.R.O). [THIS MUST BE OBTAINED FROM ANY OF THE REGIONAL NIGERIAN FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY (FSA) HERE IN NIGERIA].

For getting FRO (Fund Relese Order) certificate I had contacted FSA ( Financial Services Authority in Nigeria to Dr. Francis Gazi on the following address:

OFFICE OF THE HEAD
      OPERATIONS AND SERVICES
      100 D-LINE, PORT HARCOURT CITY
      RIVERS STATE - NIGERIA

They demanded US $750 (Relevant to Rs.37, 605) for issuing the certificate. I have not yet given to them.

Kindly suggest these transaction is trustworthy or not. Your reply is important for me.

Mahendra Bhilare.
      Is it true or fake? I got job offer from SPDC

12th October, 2009

SIDDARAJ MADRIKI

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

You are by this letter appointed as the Design Engineer (JOB ID: E8201) of the RSDC Production Sharing Contract “PSC” overseeing engineering issues vis-a-visa.

You total pay shall be be Eight Thousand GB Pounds (?8, 000.00 Pounds), monthly take-home after tax. Which is subject to upward review based on your experience and performance.

Accept our congratulations as you are charged with a responsibility to improve your performance and skills.

Contact the UK Border Agency For directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of your travel documents here in London United kingdom with the below contact information.

UK BORDER AGENCY.
      Lunar House,
      40 Wellesley Road,
      Croydon, Surrey
      CR9 2BY
      E-mail: [protected]@london.com

Note: We tried calling you on the phone number you provided with your resume/CV for a Question/Interview but we could not get through.

Thank you.

Project Administrator

Europe, Middle East, Africa & Russia
      Attraction & Recruitment
      Rowlandsway House
      Rowlandsway, Manchester
      M22 5SB United Kingdom
      Tel from outside the UK: [protected]

Shell Petroleum Development Company — is this true?

respected authorities........
      we have got a message on mobile saying that we have won a prize amount of 750000 British pounds then we were instructed to contact the authorities via email............is this true.?

yesterday i received the following E-mail. they also give me 3 options for shipping amount: 3 days/ $340, 6days/$200, 14days/$184. they ask me transfer this money via western union before they dilivery my prizes.

pls let me know Shell petroleum development company has this information or not. can i believe it?

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY,
      Internet Promotion Awards.

REFERENCE NUMBER #: 73284294SA
      BATCH #: UK-0385-SHI
      TICKET #:[protected]

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$1, 200, 000.00) for the month of October, 2010 Prize promotion which was organized by SHELL PETROLEUM COMPANY.
      Among the millions that subscribed to various websites with their emails, only six people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.Congratulations.

Contact: Mr Peter Lall
      Email: [protected]@axtel.net

We request you to enter the following information below and forward us as soon as possible.

FULL NAME:
      SEX:
      AGE:
      ANNUAL INCOME:

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN
      We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidential as our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and unwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals.

Sincerely,
      Mrs. Ron Van Dem Berg,
      President SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (SPDC).
      Shell Centre, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom:[protected].
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Dear Lucky Winner,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regards to the winning notification as earlier sent to your mobile phone.
      The 2010 (SPDC) International Online Mobile Draw is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation.
      Your Mobile phone number has won you the sum of £300, 000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Gtreat British Pounds)

On behalf of the entire BOARD OF DIRECTORS of the Shell Petroleum Development Company o[censored].K, We wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Mobile network Directories.
      This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of the Shell Petroleum Development Company o[censored].K International Mobile Draw on it's struggle to alleviate poverty

Your fund has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in Manchester for security and you are to complete and send the application below immediately to the Operations Department of Nation Wide Bank Plc
      by E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com,
      As soon as your application is received, they shall process it and transfer or send your winning price to you.
      This process will not take more than 7 Banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed. This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR)...
      Should you have any questions, do not fail to contact us.

(Dr. Morrison.)
      Contact:[protected].
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Tel: [protected]
      E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND:
      I write to lay claims over my winnings as announced by the Shell Mobile Awards Center. I was made to understand that the Fund was deposited in a temporary account at your Bank by the above mentioned Organization, Below are my identification number:

To Make This Claim Send Your Personal Information To The Bank Immediately As Followed below!
      REFERENCE NUMBER: SPDC-091511
      5. POSITION...
      6. WORK ADDRESS...
      7. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:...
      8. COUNTRY:...
      9. WINNING MOBILE NUMBER:...
      10. NETWORK NAME:...
      11. ALTERNATE PHONE NUMBER:...
      12. AMOUNT WON:...
      13. EMAIL ADDRESS(S):;...

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
      Sign: ...
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

2010 Shell Promo International Mobile Draw Uk.
      WARNING!
      Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double clai
      THIS THE MAIL I GOT PLZ CONFORM THIS SIR MY MAIL (NANI909090 2GMAIL.COM) I THINK THIS TRASH PLZ SEE THE FOLTS TANKING YOU

Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Locality Account.

However, the 2008 Shell U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to Nationwide Bank Plc on [protected]@yahoo.co.uk so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

Full name...
        Mobile Telephone #...
        E-mail address...
        Marital Status...
        Occupation...

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: SPDC-77411

FAX: +[protected]
        E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
        nationwidebank.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [SPDC-77411]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Email from Shell Petroleum Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (200, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. I shall let you know how I wish to receive my fund when you get back to me.

(Your Full Name)
        [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Philip Durund

Shell Petroleum Development Company — please check for me temporary account

Dear Sir/madam,
        I received one mail from somebody.They say that I won lucky draw prize and need to contact to nationwide bank in london to collect my winning prize.So I contact to this bank they reoly me that my prize have been approved for payment and my credit number {NWBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461}.I would like to know that is this account actually listed in your bank or not and is the remittance director name DAVID RIGNEY?
        please reply me to this mail.

MYA SOE
        hi this is all fraud its just a spam to make fool of people there's nothing like winning ne lottery or amount its just to make people fool thats it ...beware dont reply to any of those foolish messgaes
        I have also received such mail regarding winning of prise i don't know wether it is right or wrong.

Dinesh Bhatt
        Hissar
        Haryana
        I have also received such mail regarding winning of prize i don't know whether it is right or wrong.Please send a reply to my E-Mail address.I got this winning message before 3 days ago.

SPDC — Not getting rpl for getting my fund

As i recieve a msg that my mobile number has won 2 laks rupees in 2008 spdc shell as i had done all the formalities which was tell by Dr Philips but not a single step had been taken by them as can you please tell me when i will get my fund.
        SIR, I FILLED THE APPLICATION AND SENT TO U. SIR PLEASE HELP ME.
        SIR, I SENT U MY FILLED APPLICATION WITH MY DETAILS. PLEASE HELP ME SIR. THANK YOU.
        I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Shell Petroleum Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (450, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

([censored]AL S PALAV)
        I just want to know about the truth of a company name shell petroleum development company U.K . This company give a online prize.Is this commpany is true or just a fake company .
        Plz give us a complete detail whether it is true or fake.
        Thank you ...
        bye.
        Kindly confirm me whether such mails sent are the Real one or not.I just want to check the authenticity of the mail i received.Im surprised to see a public limited company that gives 400, 000GBP as a prize money for its 7th Anniversary .Even if its true the prize money shall be transfered online, where which the process is easier for both o[censored]s & also it will come in to RBI notification before i receive it.
        I contacted to Principal William for Fund Release Order.
        As i am a student and he wanted from me 540 GB Pounds, but
        i cannot manage the money. So it you kindly cut the money of
        [FRO] from the winning money and the rest of money will be
        sent in my Personal Account.If you do this for me. I will be
        grateful to you.

Your's Faithfully
        Janmejay Mitra
        Dear Sir/ Madam,
        I have received the winning certificate from ( i donno weather it is fake or original) shell petrolium devolepment company.UK.The advocate chambers from UK are request to send 40000 to release fund ...and also they have given me HDFC New Delhi branch a/c number.. is the account number and accounr holder are true.??can u please guide me..???
        Every complaints in this site is fake complianers be warned

Shell Petroleum Development Company — Winning Prize .

I have recieved a SMS in my Mobile Number that I have won 200, 0
        00 GBP[protected]
        As------ Your mobile no has won GBP200, 000 in the 2008 (SHELL ) INT'L Mobile draw.To claim your prize contact Dr. Brain by email [protected]@live.com or [protected].
        I had received the fund application form and as per your instruction i have completed the fund release form and sent it but there is no response from the Bank or the Shell Petroleum Company, so please respond for the letter and biodata which is sent by me as early as possible and help me to release my fund.
        i 2 got the same msg did u got any further information regarding this matter...

Received your mail today dt. 12 January 2009, kindly send my prize in this address i shall be very thankful to you.

Subhash Chand Rana
        C/o WAPCOS Ltd.
        76-C, Sector-18,
        Gurggaon- 122 015
        HARYANA (India)
        +[protected]
        Attn people who posted complaint. This mail is a fake mail please dont respond to such mail by giving any a/c number, pin, address or any information.

please beware of kind of mails

Received your mail dated 05 January 2009, kindly send my prize in this address i shall be very thankful to you.

Narender Singh Bal
        Delhi
        (India)
        +[protected]
        I just want to know that weather this Mobile Draw is valid or Fake...How i think that it is Authentic Please reply me
        i have recd. a mail from spdc<[protected]@live.com>.that i have won mobile lottery of 2lac $.on mobile sms on16.01.2009
        This is manjunath(spdc:-081711) from india that had sent you a message and you had replied me. I want some time to send the details you asked and what is the last date to send. You can send me a clear infomation about the procedure by steps to claim the amount to my mobile or e-mail. You definetely call to me on my mobile no:[protected] to clear some of my douts. After what time i can receive the amount after sending the details.And what my eligibilities to receive the amount, you can clearly mention. and lastly how can I believe strongly that i had got that prize and you can send some evidence like certificate of winning to my address as stated in my previous mail and sholud I have to pay any taxe relating it to get the amount to hand. so please kindly reply to me and i will be thankfull to you.
        i am 34+ year old an unemployed person of india. i need some found to do something for the poorest educated bu unemployed person. if you help me, i ever greateful to you.

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England — Prize SPDC-77411

I received a sms on[protected] from Dr. Henry that i have won GBP 200000 in 2009 SHELL INT'L Mobile draw. I contacted him and he asked me to Finance and Remitance Nationa Wide Bank PLC. London They informed me that the transfer proceedings have been completed and contact with Dr. henry wilson There e mail address:- [protected]@hotmail.com. My fund release no. was SPDC77411.
        I then contected Dr. henry wilson and he informed me through e mail dated 4th-feb-2009 that my price money is being sent through diplomat Mr. Kennedy Ben John and a copy of his passport and Id proof has been sent to me. He also informed that he is coming to india on 6th Feb 2009 and full co-operation
        may be given to him and he will deliver the prize mone consignment at your residence addres and deposit in the bank account. He called me on 6th - Feb at about 12-24 pm that i have arrived at delhi airport and to take the dilevery of the packet $600 is required and you may deposit indian currancy equal to $600(Rs.29, 500) In saving a/c no.[protected] of SBI Thounaojam Gopal Singh. I immidately deposited 25, 000 at a times which was checked and found that the amount has been deposited.

On 7th Feb 2009 they again asked me to deposit Rs. 75, 000 In ICICI bank in a/c no. [protected] of Ram Parsad. I dont Know who is this Ram Parasad. Should I deposit the amount and all this is genuine or not. Please confirm
        have got a message from SPDCUK telling that I have won GBP 200, 000.00 prize in 2009 (SHELL) INT'L mobile draw. i recived this sms on 16/02/09 .My mobil no is([protected]). please guide me the process for receiving the prize money.

Shell Petroleum Development company uk won 200000 pounds — No release my winning amount

Sir I have so many mails send this company, i already send a complete bio data send to this company mail ID but now on this time no mail received and no funds also released. Ref.No.SPDC 77411

pl search and confirm my mail ID to release my Won 200000 pounds winning amount.

my mobile no.+[protected], [protected]

D.Lalitha

contact india [protected], [protected]

sir ur message is worng or true or fraud pl tell me clearly sir
        i have waste of my time sneding and searching message to u sir

pl send 200000 GPB to me sir pl release my winning amount sir
        this is true or not pl finalise.
        My SPDC 77411 The UK release fund bank required for Winning Certificates. But i have send so many mails to Mr.Philips Durund but no response.
        Kindly send immediately winning certificates and Fund release Order Certificates.
        GBP 200000 is my winning amount
        Kinldy release

Shell Petroleum Development Company — COMPLAIN FOR WINNING PRIZE, IT IS TRUE OR FALSE

With due respect, i m Pradeep Kumar, i have recieved a message on 21th feb 2009 from SPDC MOBILE in which is written, the statement is congratulation your mobile no. have won the $3 millionin 2009 shell international draw.I m just claiming you after reading the message.plz give me more information for this.It is true or false. plz send me a massage as soon possible.
        please check for me temporary account
        Dear Sir/madam,
        I received one mail from somebody.They say that I won lucky draw prize and need to contact to nationwide bank in london to collect my winning prize.So I contact to this bank they reoly me that my prize have been approved for payment and my credit number {ACBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461} in natwest bank plc. .I would like to know that is this account actually listed in your bank or not and is the remittance director name DR. GRAHAMM;
        [DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
        please reply me to this mail.

thanks
        I recieved a message on my cell saying that i have won the SPDC lucky draw for the year 2009 and a similar e-mail saying me to give my personal details for the remittace of amount.could you please let me know whether this is fake or i have actually won something.and also whether or not you have a prize distributor named Dr. Alex.
        please oblige.
        I have also recived call today (13/03/2009) and mail of that person and he was saying that custom are asking for 31000 Rs/- for prize

Conatct Number : [protected]

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England

================================================================================...
        Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: +[protected]

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
        This is to bring to your notice that the assigned senior British Diplomat, Dip.KENNEDY BEN JOHN. responsible for the delivery of your consignment will depart from UK. today 12/03/2009 to arrive India nest tomorrow 13/03/2009, he shall contact you upon his arrival in India by friday morning and shall call you to announce to you on his arrival in India.

Please make sure that the Indian Airport Authorities charge, which is $600, (six Hundred United State Dollars) which is (30, 883.27 INR) is available before the arrival of the diplomat, as he will need the charges to clear your consignment from the clearance department at the airport to enable them to release the consignment to him.

Find the Diplomat Bio-Data’s below:

1) Name of Diplomat: DIP. KENNEDY BEN JOHN, THE SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT
        2) Date of Departure: 12/03/2009
        3) Date of Arrival: 13/03/2009
        4) Indian Airport Clearance charges: $600.
        5) Identity Card: ATTACHED

And a copy of his international passport.

Note that as soon as the consignment is cleared from the airport authorities, the diplomat shall proceed immediately to deliver the consignment to you in your residence. Note that the diplomat shall render you any assistance you need for the smooth delivery of the consignment to you and depositing to your bank account, in this regard, you are required to give the diplomat maximum co-operation to enable him to serve you better.

Let us know as soon as the diplomat arrived in India tomorrow and please acknowledge the receipt of the mail and your willingness to receive the official diplomat.

Thanking you for your anticipated understanding.

Dr. Smith Williams

Contact:[protected]+[protected]+[protected]v+[protected]+[protected]+[protected]...
        Pls find the below mails received by me, request to check whether it is true or not.

A.Karthikeyan

Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] or any other means you may wish to your Locality Account / Country.

However, the 2009 Shell U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

You are advised to send with the fund release Application Letter to Alliance and Leicester Credit Bank by E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

As soon as your application is received, they shall process and transfer your money to you.. This process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: SPDC-081512

You are requested to contact

The Director of Operation,
        Alliance and Leicester Credit Bank,
        180 Balham High Road, London, SW12 9BL.
        Tel Number: +[protected]

Fax Number: +[protected]
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
        Website: www.alliance-leicester.co.uk

Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [SPDC-081512]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobil from Shell Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (£200, 000..00 .GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

Below are my Personal Information:

Payment Option

Prefered mode of payment:

1.: Diplomatic System of Payment
        2.: Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer

State your selected mode here ...

For option 1. [Diplomatic System of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;
        Receiver Name... Address...
        Postal Code... City... State/Province... Country...

For option 2[Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer], Provide your Banking details below;
        Bank Name:... A/C Name:...
        A/C Number...Swift Code:...
        Branch...

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favourably granted by your good office.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

(Your Full Name)
        [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Dr: Godwill Alex
        Tel: [protected]

The Director of Operation,
        Alliance and Leicester Credit Bank,
        180 Balham High Road, London, SW12 9BL..
        Tel Number: +[protected]

Fax Number:[protected]
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
        Website: www.alliance-leicester.co.uk

Motto: Honest & sa fty.

ATTENTION:A.Karthikeyan,

Since you reside in India, you are strictly advised to pay the Transfer Service Charge of 2, 500 GBP which is equivalent to 181, 000 Indian rupees within 2 days{48 hours} to enable this reputable and indegenious Financial Institution to transfer your prize to you legally as the rightful beneficiary with respect to the International Constitution on Fund transfer.

Below is the detail of the correspondent account for the payment of the Transfer Service Charge:

Bank name:ICICI BANK{MALAD BRANCH}
        Account name:NURUL HASSAN
        Account number:[protected]
        Pan number:ADNPH1949M

As soon as you have paid the Transfer Service Charge into the Correspondent account above, scan the Payment slip of your payment and send it to us through e-mail attachment for confirmation.

Yours in service
        David Mark
        {Director of operation}
        dear sir,
        i have recived same mail that i am winner of shell ITNL mobile draw 2009 iam fulfill all requirement
        as desire by e mail dr ibrahim i have get certificate from him please tell us urgent to what is true
        natwest also demand with me transfer RS: 150000 TOrelease fund from temporary /AC to my
        account this all things are correct so i am deposit said money to natwest bank london104 GB
        LIVERPOOL please return our e mail id confirm
        thanking you
        NAME : SUSHIL D MURARKA
        CITY : NAGPUR
        COUNTRY: INDIA
        MOBILE NO: [protected]
        i also got message through mobile from AT-Winners of SPDC in 2009 mobile draw winners of 500.000GBP. I want to know about Alliance and Leicester Credit Bank In uk. Is it Originall Company or Fraud .
        TO
        SHELL PETROLIUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY

RESPECTED SIR,
        I AM VERY GLAD TO RECEIVE REPLY FROM YOU. PLEASE SEND MY COURRIER TO GIVEN ADRESS FIRST AND KINDLY RECEIVE YOUR COURRIER COMMISION FROM ME DIRECTLY WHILE I RECEIVE MY COVER. OR PLEASE SEND YOUR CORRESPONDENT TO ME.
        YOURS,
        TUNGA SRIDHAR RAO.
        91-[protected]
        hii
        abiut 4 days ago i recieved a message of winning a prize money.i have already contacted the UK FINANCIAL AUTHORITY for the fro form..they be charging some 450 pounds to provide me the form
        i just wanted to knw the authenticity of the scheme or draw before paying this amount to the authorities.
        Do let me know at the earliest
        thanks and Regards
        Sunil Thakur

Shell — what about the prize

what about the prize... plssss help me find it

Yahoo Awards — claim for prize 200000GB pounds

dear sir,
        I have received a sms on 10th of april 2009 stating that i have won a prize of 200000 GB pounds in "2009 YAHOO AWARDS INTL MOBILE DRAW" please check with that. thank you.
        my mobile no is :[protected]
        my e.mail id is:[protected]@rediff.com

Yahoo Awards — won a prize of 200000 GB pounds

we have recieved a sms that we have won a prize of 200000 GB pounds in yahoo awards through mobile draw.please clear our doubts regarding this message and protect my family from this kind of sms.
        please clear my confusion and take certain action.

SHELL PETROLIUM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION — WINNING PRIZE

Winning Prize
        TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY
        Sir I am receiving one sms from TM-INFO on 14 MARCH 2009

i.e., Congratulations!!! You have won GBP 250, 000.00 in the 2009 (SHELL) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim your prize contact us via e-mail : [protected]@live.com

Please send full details of the prize money ... replay as soon as posible

thanking you sir
        EMAIL : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        mobile : +91 [protected]
        Hi sir,
        I too got the same msg...I want to know whether it is true or not
        sir is it ture that that i won a GBP of amount 200, 000, 00.from the nigeria shell petrolium corporation company in international mobile draw.or just they are chaetin me. so please reply.

Shell — About Prize

Sir
        I received one message on my mobile from TM-INFO on 20th April and the mssage is like this "You have won GBP 250, 000 in 2009 (SHELL) INT'L mobile draw. To claim your prize, E-mail:[protected]@live.com".
        I sent mail to the given address but there no responds. If this message is true what is the following procedure to claim the prize. Please sent to my mobile. my mobile number is [protected]
        i got a message at my mobile at 01/050/09 like this TM-info congratulation you have won GBP 250000.0 in 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW . To claim your prize . E-MAIL : [protected]@live.com. so this is a fake message or its true . if it is true then plz contact at my mobile [protected].
        we have recieved a sms that we have won a prize of 200000 GB pounds in yahoo awards through mobile draw. So plz Contact me as soon as possible. My Cell number is [protected].
        what the hell is going on here? Why the hell you people cheating the innocent people? What the benifit you people getting by doing all this work? Just saying them that you have won this, that n all n not giving even one penny. You people will never prosper in your each n every work so I kindly request you to not to do all these things.
        yesterday i jus Have a same message in my mobile, I won two hundred and fifty thousand British pounds...
        realy i cant Belive that sir, ,
        i want to know the Details sir,
        im a Inocent sir so please help me...
        please Reply me sir.

Shell Petrolium Development company United Kingdom — Mobile Award

I have received sms from SPDC IN 2009 shell international mobile draw to my mobile number [protected] on 13.05.2009 that I have won the prize 250, 000.00 pound and to claim it mail to [protected]@live.com I mailed and they send winning notification after that I download a claim form for calim prize. Should I do some proces to claim my prize ? I have a doubt can you please help me to clearify whether it is true or not.
        Inbox : Read Mail [ Back to Inbox ]

Printable Format | Show full Headers Prev | Next

From: NATIONWIDE BANKPLC <nationwide.[protected]@live.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
        Subject: DIPLOMATIC DEPACTURE
        Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 03:06:32 IST
        Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Nationwide Logo

========================================================================
        OF FINANCE AND REMITTANCE
        NATION WIDE BANK PLC
        329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB
        TEL: +[protected]Customers Care Line)
        E-MAIL: nationwide.[protected]@live.com

ATTENTION; k bharath bhushan

Further to my previous email, be notified that a resolution has been made and decision taken by the authorities of this Bank and BRITISH LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS due to the laws & policies imposed on monetary transaction by the American Government to checkmate movement, sources of Finances subjecting it to scrutiny and making sure they are free from Terrorism, Money laundry & related financial offenses as ruled in the World Court.

We are obliged to inform you that your prize fund has been programmed & packaged through the BRITISH DIPLOMATIC CORP. (B.D.C) to be delivered to your door step in INDIA like i said since we have some consignment to be delivered in INDIA that is why we use this opportunity to include your funds as a consignment where you should be called upon the arrival of our Diplomat.

Once again be informed that our Diplomatic Delivery is free of charge and you are not required to send any money to us as British Lottery Promotion shall sponsor our Diplomatic Trip to INDIA. But while in your country, Note that you are responsible for Indian Airport Clearance charges which is $400 Four Hundred United State Dollars only there in your country prior to delivering your consignment in your house. Please keep this noted.

It is the Duty of the Diplomat to guide you and advice you on how to make the payment to them without any complication. This money is payable there in your country as soon as the diplomat arrive to enable your Authorities release the consignment to him for the final delivery without any complication and for easy and smooth delivery of consignment in your house.

In this regard you are advice to make available the Indian Airport Authorities charges which is $400 Four Hundred United State Dollars only as this money is payable to your Government upon the arrival of the Diplomat in your Country prior to handling the consignment to you in your house. The Diplomat is in the best position to advice you on how to follow the procedures to advice how to clear the consignment while in your country.

The appointed Senior Diplomat shall be departing from UK. tomorrow being 20/05/2009 to arrive India on 21/05/2009

Find the Diplomat Bio-Datas below:

1) Name of Diplomat: MR. JOHNSON JOE, THE SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT
        2) Date of Departure: 20/05/2009
        3) Date of Arrival: 21/05/2009
        4) Indian Airport Clearance charges: $400.00
        5) Identity Card: SHALL BE SENT TO UPON HIS DEPARTURE.

Make sure that the Indian Airport Authorities charges is ready for the Diplomat to clear the consignment there in INDIA this is to avoid complication with the Diplomat and your Government while in your country.

Oc Software Timisoara location

Yours Faithfully,

Mr: Haring Ruben,
        Tel:[protected]
        [Divisional Director, ]
        ========================================================================

WARNING!!!

Be totally warned and informed that the Diplomat in possession of the Consignment does not know the real content of the consignment that is what their rule of operation demand so as not to expose them to financial risk and related matters. So you must not expose the content of this consignment to him or any Authority in India for the safety of your approved prize funds..

Diplomats who departed to India were not told exactly the content of the consignment. This agreement was made between our Security Department & the British Diplomatic Service Company to be delivered in India.

Upon arrival of the Diplomat there in India, We shall send the deposit certificate of your funds to our bank Nation Wide Bank Plc Uk. As you must present this DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE to the diplomat upon his arrival to your house before he can release the consignment to you.

We are waiting to hear from you once the Diplomat contact you upon his arrival next tomorrow. Please make sure you cooperate with him and follow his directives to ensure smooth delivery of your consignment.
        ===================================================================
        i received final message like this but it is true are fake he is informed strictly that 400us dollers must pay to them please give me repley too me about this i think it is fake but i cont pay 400us dollers i am a student plese help me about it

Shell Development Company of U.K — Fake or true?

I also got an sms in my mobile that i won 1000000 uk pounds through an international Mobile draw by Shell Development Company o[censored].K. I just like to know only an answer. Is this true??...
        I also got the 2009 shell mobile draw. First I got sms in my mobile. in that they asked to send mail to one email id. Later I got reply to fill the details and send to liecester bank email id. I did that. later they asked me to send same details and my identity proof. I am in dilemma whether to send proof of identity or not. I dont know how they got my mobile number.

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England — Requesting For Kind Information

Sir/Madam
        I got an SMS to my mobile stating that A grand cash of $500, 000 US Dollars has been awarded for your mobile number from "Shell Petroleum Development Company Of England" . When I asked them for the information about this through E-mail they replied me and asked me to submit my details along with photocopy of pass port details or an identification proof.
        I kindly request you to let me know whether this kind of draw had conducted or is it a fake SMS?
        Thanking you.

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England — winnig of prize

I got reply for mail that, Your Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (USD-500, 000.00) has been deposited in our bank here for security, Is it true
        And also requested for courier charges
        how i can claim my prize my mobile no [protected]
        THESE ARE ALL SON OF LEAD TO EARN MONEY BY CHEATING, BEGGERS ARE FAR BETTER THAN THESE SHELL CORPORATION PEOPLE.I'M THE VICTIM OF THIS COMPANY FRAUD AND LOSS MY 50000. SO BE CAREFUL FROM THESE SON OF AND ANIMAL HUMANS.
        sir how i can draw my prize money

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION — Prize Claim

Sir
        Yesterday on 17th August i got a message showing that i have won US$ 1 million.
        Further they asked me to give them my personal details which had given. Now i am scared that this might me fake and my personal details will be used for wrong purpose.
        Please help me sir.

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM — about the winning prize

I shashank singh got a massage on my mobile that a contest draw by SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM and i have won 450000 pounds and contact to mr pedro on this e-mail id [protected]@live.com when i contact this person they asked about my personel information and afther then told me that my winning amount is booke by omni courior. when i contact the courier company they demand Rs.20000in advance for courier charges

So please tell me that companey is fraud or not.

Shashank Singh
        I got a message from Shell petrollium, "your mobile no have won 200, 000GBP in the shell int'l mobile draw"...is it true or false
        I got reply for mail that, Your Two Lakhs Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds (GBP-250, 000.00) has been deposited in our bank here for security, Is it true

Shell Petroleum England — About Prize winning

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received a msg on my phone on 14th September 2009 that i have won the Shell International Mobile contest and 200,000GBP. Is it true? If your company had organised this mobile number contest please let me know what is the truth behind it.Is anyone trying to make me fool or it is true that I have won the prize.
        Thanking You,
        Yours Sincerely,
        Nargis Alam
        sir

plz could you transfer the winning amount to my a/c is it possible or not if yes plz kindly inform me that what are the procedures. Today i got a call from nation wide bank n bearing no.[protected]
        after that i got sms from that no. here is the msg A/c holder: LALHLIMPUII, A/c.no.[protected], Pan.no.AEFPL9821F, State Bank of India, n i dont knw what i have to do so plz kindly suggest me.

;

award — to get back my prize

Dear sir/madam i got a sms on 18th september that my mobile has qualified for 250,000GBPin 2009 uk shell mobile draw.so i request you to tell about how to get back my money soon. NAME:MAMATADEVI ADRESS:MAMATADEVI C/O KK PATANAIK BARAMUNDA HOUSING BOARD COLONY PLOT NO E/114 BHUBANESWAR PIN NO 751003. MOBILE NO:[protected]

shall petolium developement company — spdc award

I GOT A MESSAGE ON MOBILE FROM SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY THAT I'VE WON 200000 GBP AND SUBSEQUENTLY RECEIVED AN E-MAIL THAT THE SAID COMPANY HAS SENT AN DIPLOMAT TO DELIVER A CONSIGNMENT AT OUR RESIDENCE . PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE REALITY
        sir plz winnig the prize immigatliy

manish
        SIR, I FILLED THE APPLICATION AND SENT TO U. SIR PLEASE HELP ME.
        I have recieved a message from tm informer on 15th of oct. 2009 that my mobile no. has won 200, 000 gbp in 2009 shell int'l draw...its true or false...

win prize — as i win the 200000 GBP from your company?

dear sir,
        irecive message from [protected]@live.com adreess is 329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON,E139AB on my mobile that i won the prize from your company.

and next day they send me email in it they say me that i win 200000 GBP from Shell Petroleum Development London.

now one man of them come india from uk at 2/11/2009 to give me prize , now my question is this all this matter is true or scam?

plz give me rply hurry4
        Dear Harshadbhai, this is a TRUE SCAM, these are a few nigeriens who are doing this since over years now, first they use to send Emails & Now SMS as mobile being more effective method & widely reachable.

Make up your mind & try to save the economy of our Country by helping the Police Nab them, just keep properly responding to them at the same time give all the information to the Police Seceretly. These people are daring to enter our Country & Dupe Innocent People & make our country poor like their country.

I would request you to take the pains as required to put them behind bars, its our Duty & Responsibility towards our country. Any help please dont hesitate to buzz me on [protected]

Shell petrol company — Spdc

My mo number get two lac pound from shell petrocompany plz claim to one email add. As given should i do process or its fake
        Mobile Draw is Correct or Not? Pl Inform to me.

Thank you sir.
        Sir/Madam
        I got an SMS to my mobile stating that A grand cash of 700, 000 GBP has been awarded for your mobile number from "Shell Petroleum Development Company Of England" . When I asked them for the information about this through E-mail they replied me and asked me to submit my details along with photocopy of pass port details or an identification proof.
        Thanking you.

Shell — pounds

sir they have asked to pay 430pounds and 130 pounds to get my prize as i got sms from your company that i won 250000 pounds so just tell me what to do
        sir, TM-PROMO.10 send me a msg thatmy phone no. has won 75000 pounds in guinness mobile draw uk, to claim send ur details to dr.evans e-mail:[protected]@live.com

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM — TO KNOW INFORMATION ABOUT WINNING AMOUNT

I got a msg. from SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM that is bellows
        You are therefore inform that this online world mobile phone numbers draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 100,000,000 Mobile Numbers of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web.
        Ref Number: SPDC-081511
        Batch Number: EUM QY-3LJ4
        Ticket Number: 085-MXW9
        Serial Number: 20910
        Winning Amount: £750,000.00 only
        Please conform Is this true or fake.
        recently i got a mail from this site regarding some prize money of 200, 000.0gbp pounds which i have won.
        please confirm me about if this message is true or not.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR KING REPLY.
        DHIR SANGHI.

Shell Petrolium Development company United Kingdom — won prize

sir/Madam,

i have received a e-mail from the said company stating that i have got a prize for my mobile in their draw in UK. Now, they also sent me a scan copy of DD in foreign currency. To send that DD to my address in Bangalore, India, they are asking for corier charges of Rs.17000/- which needs to be deposited before they deliver it.

I request you to kidnly help me whether we can trust these kinds of mails, how for it is true..

Pl find attached DD which they have sent me..

Pulla Reddy.y

i need a fund release order to claim mmy prize can you kindly send it to me on my mail id ...
        this mail is fake or not.plz give me ans. i am wating ur ans

SPDC-UNITED KINGDOM — SPDC-UNITED KINGDOM

[protected]@att.net
        FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
        INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
        SPDC-UNITED KINGDOM.

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

[protected]@yahoo.com,
        Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the First Category draws of Year 2011 Shell Petroleum Development,United Kingdom.

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged as a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws 2011.
        Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from America, Asia, Australia, Africa,Europe, Middle East,
        and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address, attached to a Ticket number spdc-1201,consequently won in the First Category.You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000.00 (One Million G.B Pounds),
        which is the winning payout for Category A winners. This is from the total prize money from £?2,000,000GBP shared among the 2 winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
        Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank. In your best interest to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award
        strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.
        This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by intruders.

You should immediately send the followings to the management for immediate process and delivery of your winning payment of 1,000,000.00 (One Million G.B Pounds)

Your Full name:
        Country:
        City:
        State:
        Zip codes:
        Mobile Phone number:
        Occupation:
        Age:

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,

City AB12 3, United Kingdom

allready i have 2sms

shell Shell Mobile Winning Prize! — not transfer my fund

FROM THE DESK OF BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
        FOREIGN SECRTARY OUTLINE THE GOVERNMENT VISION FOR UK FOREIGN POLICY.
        Our priorities:

We Board of Directors, Members and Committee Of Great British High Commission is now aware of your winning prize. We write to remind you that we receive a report that Bank did not transfer winning prize to your destined Indian Bank details, After our investigation, We confirmed that you are the Winner of Shell Draw Mobile Award 2009/2010. We have also confirmed that up until this moment that have not received your Winning amount 450,000:00 GBP Pounds. After our numerous verifications we found out that Bank could not transfer your winning amount to you due to some banking policy and you low co-operation to them,
        In regards to the above mentioned problems, We (BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION) have decided to release your winning amount directly to your bank account without any delay.

Listen Very Attentively To Enable You Receive Your Shell Mobile Winning Prize!!!

Last information halifax bank.

With respect of your email regarding your fund, why you have not receive your money is that we are having some problem with our Online Banking. Please bear with our management once we are through with the network we will commence your transfer immediately.

This last message but till not receive the fund. please to help me this fund early transfer to my account.

thanking you

I Got my winning fund wired to my account and i already cashed it in Icici
        i have to contact the lottery Processing Centre UK they are the international lotto processing body in UK.
        You should send an email to { [protected]@london.com }, they would have your winnings verified.

Once they verify and confirm that you are a winner, they will giude you on the necessary procedures, i only paid 38, 000 rupees for insurance of the funds and marginal fluctuation difference of transfer.

SHELL PETROLEUM UK — AWARDED PRIZE

My name is Michael Mwakitawa and was awarded amount of $995000 by Shell Petreleum UK and wanted to confirm how genuine this is.

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

is it really i got the prize money then reply to my [protected]@yahoo.com
        My Name is Prakash R. Mayekar
        Email ID:- [protected]@yahoo.com
        Mobile no:- [protected]
        Address:- C-2, Room no-9, Vrudavan Society, Bedekar Nagar, Diva-Agasan Road Diva (E) Thane 400612
        Sir i get your message date 30/7/2013 (you win price lodon) so i send all my detail

shell petroleum development company U.K Recent Comments

shell petroleum development company U.K alternatives

1Coca‑Cola Company2Microsoft3BMW India4Sikkim State Lotteries