4.2

tm-info Complaints & Reviews

I am Pranamya Roy, i received a message from TM-INFOM in my mobile no([protected]). ie "YOU HAVE-WON-750,000-POUNDS-IN 2010-GUINNESS-WORLD MOBILE-DRAW-TO-CLAIM-YOUR-PRIZE-SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAIL TO Dr. EVANS VIA EMAIL, [protected]@hotmail.com" at 12:27:41am on 31th March,10 pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]

pls send me a brief declaration & clarification.

SMS me on [protected]

i am shrawan A Tiwari i recd SMS on [protected] . my resident address is
mulund colony, Mulund (W) mumbai - 400082

this really true or false send me in brief.

sms / call on
[protected]/ [protected]
I am shrawan kumar, i received a message from TM-INFOM in my mobile no([protected]). ie "YOU HAVE-WON-750, 000-POUNDS-IN 2010-GUINNESS-WORLD MOBILE-DRAW-TO-CLAIM-YOUR-PRIZE-SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAIL TO Dr. EVANS VIA EMAIL, [protected]@hotmail.com" at 12:27:41am on 31th March, 10 pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected] / [protected]
my mail id. [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dear sir, I have recived a massage fromTN-W-INFO-M that you are a winner of 700, 000.00 pounds in COCA - COLA -Mobile- Draw 2010 to claim yourprize contact Dr.Paul Morgan via Email [protected]@hotmail.com. Kindly give clarification about this massage either it is true or false.on my Mobile No.[protected] or Email Id. [protected]@gmail.com
what message i have is same what is the next procedure?
plzzzzzzz inform me that its true or false ...on my contact no-[protected]
Dear sir, I have recived a massage fromTN-W-INFO-M that you are a winner of 700, 000.00 pounds in COCA - COLA -Mobile- Draw 2011 to claim yourprize contact . Kindly give clarification about this massage either it is true or false.on my Mobile [protected]
Dear sir, I have recived a
massage fromTN-W-INFO-M that
you are a winner of 700, 000.00
pounds in COCA - COLA -Mobile-
Draw 2010 to claim yourprize
contact . Kindly give clarification
about this massage... on my Mobile no. [protected]
please tell me it is true or false on my mob.no.[protected] that i won 700, 000, 00 pounds in coco cola mobile draw 2011
please tell me on my mob.no. [protected] that i won 700, 000, 00 pounds in coco cola mobile draw 2011. it is true or false.
lease tell me it is true or false on my mob.no.[protected] that i won 750, 000, 00 pounds in coco cola mobile draw 2011
I am yugale kishore, i received a message from TM-INEW2010 in my mobile no([protected]). ie "YOU HAVE-WON-700, 000-POUNDS-IN 2010-GCOMMONWEAL TH GAMES PROMO--TO-CLAIM-YOUR-PRIZE-SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAIL TO [protected]@hotmail.com" at 08:26:26am on 5th june, 10 pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]/ [protected]my mail id.[protected]@yahoo.com
I am Sanjay, i received a message from TM - INEW2010 in my mobile no ([protected]) ie "YOU
HAVE-WON-800, 000-POUNDS-IN 2010-GCOMMONWEAL TH GAMES PROMO--TO-CLAIM-YOUR-PRIZE-SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAIL TO [protected]@hotmail.com" at 09:39:pm on 06 Dec.10 pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no. [protected]
dear sir,
my name is sharda devi i recieved messege in my mobile that you have won 750, 000 pound in gunnies word 10 plz this is my request send me now is this true or not my mobile no is [protected] plz tell me as soon as possible
dear sir my name is srinivas reddy i have received ur msg in my mobile that you have won GBP 200, 000.00 is it correct are not pls sens sms to my mobile:-[protected]

I V.N.NAYAK from karnataka sir. i received a message from TM-INFO that i (my number [protected])won $2500 please inform me that it is true or not on my number [protected]
    Sir, , i have got a msg on my cell, , i have won $2500 it is ture or not
    sir i too received a message from TM-INFO that i won $2500 please inform me that it is true or not on my number [protected]
    Sir, , i have got a msg on my cell, , i have won $2500 it is ture or not
    if anyone have any information regarding it please share with us...
    i am impatiently waiting to know if it is really true or a prank ...
    Sir/Mam, I received a message from TM-info that "CONGRATS! you selected for cash prize of $2998. Call [protected]" Now can you tell me weather its true or not???????
    sir, my number [protected] is selected in tm-info. so how can recived my $2500 CASH prize. please inform me in my number [protected] or [protected].
    I also received same SMS on my cell phone abt prize. please confirm.
    Hello Sir,
    I also received same SMS on my cell phone [protected], that "CONGRATS! you selected for cash prize of $2998. Call [protected]" please tell me its true or not?Confirm urgentaly please...
    dear sir
    i also received the same message as above from TM-INFO for cash prize $2500, is it right or fake.please reply soon on my number [protected] or on my email id.
    Sir, I too have received an sms that my mob no. [protected] has been selected for prize of $2998. plz tell weather it is correct.
    Sir/Mam,
    I received a message from TM-info that "CONGRATS! your number selected for cash prize of $2998. Call [protected]" Now can you tell me weather its true or not???????
    sir, my number [protected] is selected in tm-info. so how can recived my $2500 CASH prize. please inform me immidietly
    I, MR Riyaz basha, Andhra, India received a message from TA-msg that i (my number [protected] )won $2998. please inform me that it is true or not on my number [protected] from[protected].
    I sankar ghosh from assam sir. today on 13-10-09 i received a message from TM-INFO that i (my number [protected])won $2500 please inform me that it is true or not on my number [protected]
    hello, i got a mess on my mob from tm-info like
    "winner!9742508*** is chosen for $2500 cash prie, call +[protected]"... yet i have not called, am not getting wat to do is that true or its fake????? pls mail me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in,

(***is the num which i hav not written)
    i got sms fron TM-INFO mobile no-[protected] CASH PRIZE $2500 CONFORM ME ITS TRUE

Ashok

cochin

I also received the three different msgs. in which $2500, $ 2998, and $ 800000, all these three msgs. from different nos. n I have been told to call on nos. +[protected] all the msfgs. from different nos.

I have received a message from TM-INFO that "YOU HAVE WON GBP 250000 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW" you are requested to inform me about getting prize money. procedure etc. inform me on this id.

samir dave
      I have received a message from TM-resonant that "YOU HAVE WON GBP 250000 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL L MOBILE DRAWS"to claim your prize. i requesting you to inform me about getting prize money. procedure etc. inform me on this id. [protected]@yahoo.com

sayed hussain
      sir, I have won the GBP250000 IN SHELL INTERNATIONAL L MOBILE DRAWS.But I haven't received the prize yet.what should I do?
      dear sir
      i am mangesh from pune. sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won gbp 250000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
      dear sir
      i am asokan from kollam(kerala). sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won gbp 250000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
      I have received your message in my mobile yesterday. But haven't received the price yet. So please inform me about its details. Is this is a joke??????

This Company Shall is very nominate compny so if there is so Ressicion in Market this yer thatmen is not that you pyt this massage of winning price and send to any mobile number to any coustomer and frustate his mind i know this is a totall fake but why should you this behalf the name of any cimpany and any country ids this true . Please after reading the massage and comments on this mail id i think you are very shame because i have surfing is free from our company side but the person who come on this site by paying sme amount per hore why you wasting this time.

AT LAST MY REQUEST IS THAT PLEASE STOPE THIS TYPE OF FAKE MASSAGES TO SEND ON AMY COUSTOMER ADDRESS & THAIR CELL NUMBER.

AMAR.
      I Have received a massage from TM - INFO tha you have won gbp 250, 000.00 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW - 2009, so Plz. contact me - [protected]
      Mohd. FAZAL KHAN
      [protected], [protected]
      Company - FAZAL ART PARASIA
      Computerised Redium cutting Work &
      Digital - flex Printing
      DEAR SIR,
      I HAVE RECIVED AN MESSAGE FROM TA-INFO FOR WINNING OF PRIZE MONEY
      OF 200, 000.00 O[censored]S DOLLAR . IS IT CORRECT INFORMATION? IF YES ; SO HOW CAN I COLLOECT OF PRIZE MONEY MY MOBLIE NO IS +91 [protected]

i have won GBP 250000 in 2009. how to do 4 my claim?
      dear sir i hv recived a msg frm TM-info tht i hv won$2998 cash prize.i requested u to inform me the procedure 4 collecting my prize.my mobile no. is [protected] and [protected]@gmail.com. plz inform me as soon as possible.

regads kuldeep pareek
      sir i have received a msg from TM-ASMS that i have won $2500 CASH prize, But i m not sure weather i m going to get the prize or not and if i m suppos to then my mobile no is [protected].please do inform me .
      sir i have received a msg from TM-ASMS that i have won $2500 CASH prize, But i m not sure weather i m going to get the prize or not and if i m suppos to then my mobile no is [protected] please do inform me .

one more number plz call and inform [protected]

Thanx

I have received a message claiming to win GBP 250000.00 and suggested me to email at: [protected]@live.com. what should i do??? Is it real or a fake. Please do reply me. waiting to hear from you soon.
        I have received a message on 1st of May claiming to win GBP 250000.00 and suggested me to email at: [protected]@live.com. what should i do??? Is it real or a fake. Please do reply me. waiting to hear from you soon.My phone no.is [protected].
        I have win 250000GBPound in 2009 {SHELL}
        so i want take this informition of this site that why plz send on my ID some informition
        i recived a messege from my mobile that is i have won the GBpounds 250000 in 2009 mobile draw so this mail is correct or fake i dont know send me the mail plz i am waiting for that mail as soon as possible
        kya jo sms me likha hai shi hai ya nhi
        Sir

i recived a messege from my mobile that i have won the GBpounds 250000 in 2009 mobile draw so this mail is correct or fake i dont know send me the mail plz i am waiting for that mail as soon as possible
        My phone no is [protected]
        i had received an sms for a prize on my mobile. Bearing number [protected]. On 11th of may 2009.
        kindly requesting you to come across the rules and regulation to get the said amount on my sms.

hoping for your kind consideration

regards
        india.
        mobile:- [protected]
        E-MAIL ADD:- [protected]@yahoo.com
        SIR-
        I HAVE RECIEVED THE SMS 13 MAY 2009 WHICH FOLLOWS YOU HAVE WON GBP 250.000.00 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRISE E-MAIL ADRESS MY MOBILE NO.[protected]
        MY E-MAIL ADRESS. [protected]@ROCKETMAIL.COM
        how to widro this money????
        i have recived the sms 13 may 2009 WHICH FOLLOWS YOU HAVE WON GBP 250.000.00 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRISE E-MAIL ADRESS MY MOBILE NO.[protected]
        I have received a message on 13-5-09 from [protected]@ what i should do .The message that i received is i have won GBP 250, 000.00 in 2009 . I Cant understand this . My number and ID also give to this comment.
        my number-[protected]. my ID [protected]@gmail.com
        SIR-

ADD: 103, 104 SUN JOY VIEW, AMBOLI, ANDHERI (W), MUM- 400058

MY E-MAIL ADDRESS. [protected]@rediffmail.com
        i think this whole draw thing is fake its just to seek attention...
        Sir

i received a message from my mobile that i have won the GBpounds 250000 in 2009 mobile draw so this mail is correct or fake i don't know send me the mail plz i am waiting for that mail as soon as possible
        My phone no is [protected] my id is:satish.[protected]@gmail.com
        sir please contect on this given number
        sir
        i have received an sms from my mobile on 1st june 2009 at 6:38 pm that i have won the GBP 250000IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW.so kindly send me the information regarding that draw to my phone no [protected].
        Dear,

Please give reply as far as posible, I was waighting for u r reply... bye...

Nilesh
        sir
        i have received an sms from my mobile on 5th june 2009 that i have won the GBP 250000IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW.so kindly send me the information regarding that draw to my phone no [protected] or mail me, my mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com

ma mob no [protected]
        i recived a msg from shell international mobil draw 250000gbp to claim ma prize e-mail [protected]@live.com
        I have recevied a sms on my cell which contains " congratulation! you have won GPB 250, 000.00 in 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
        EMAIL- [protected]@live.com now you please tell me what I should do please reply me as soon as possible.
        respected sir,
        i ranjit paul of kolkata did receive a message from dk-info that i won gbp 250, 000.00 in 2009 shell international mobile draw.i was asked to e-mail at [protected]@live.com for claiming my prize.i just want to know wether this is true or fake.please kindly reply me on my number-[protected].thank you.

yours faithfully,
        ranjit paul
        Sir, i have received an sms on my mobile on 6th june 2009 at 07:37 PM that i have won the GBP 250, 000.00 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW.so kindly send me the information regarding that draw to my phone no [protected] or mail me, my mail address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in. i totally waiting for your reply. so please info me and tell the contact no or sms no by which i can contact you.
        sir i have recived your message you have won gdp 250000 in 2009 shell international mobile draw.

sir my mobile number is [protected].
        kya be ullu banata hai? jhuth muth ka paresan kaeta hai .
        claiming to win GBP 250000.00
        claiming to win GBP 250000.00
        I have received a message claiming to win GBP 250000.00 and suggested me to email at: [protected]@frontiersoffice.net. what should i do??? Is it real or a fake. Please do reply me. waiting to hear from you soon.my mob no : [protected]
        i am lok singh vishwkarma, from orai Dist..(jaloun), i have received a sms on my cell phone from dk-info that i won gbp 250, 000.00 in 2009 shell international mobile draw.i was asked to e-mail [protected]@live.com at for claiming my prize.i just want to know whether this is true or fake.please kindly reply me on my number.-[protected]. Thank you.

yours faithfully,

Lok singh vishwakarma
        i win mobile contest 250000.rs my mo. no [protected] thanks
        i win mobile contest 250000.rs my mo. no [protected] thanks
        my email, [protected]@yahoo.com
        sir, ihave a message that i have win 250000. my num =[protected].
        sir ihave a message that . i won GBP 250, 000.00 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNANTIONAL MOBILE DRAW.
        MY NUMBER IS [protected]. BHOPAL
        THANKSYOU
        please reply me, on [protected]
        I have received a message on 5-th june of claiming to win GBP 250000.00 and suggested me to email at: [protected]@live.com. what should i do??? Is it real or a fake. Please do reply me. waiting to hear from you soon.My phone no.is [protected]
        Sir, I have received a message reading ''CONGRATS!! YOU HAVE WON 250, 000, POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW''.Please reply me about this.
        Sir i have recived sms on 25 june 2009 in which i won 250000.00 in mobile draw . so tell me what will i do to get this prize money. My e-mail id -- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        My mobile no. [protected]
        Sir i have recived sms on 10 june 2009 in which i won 250000.00 in mobile draw . so tell me what will i do to get this prize money.
        My mobile no. [protected]...plz i want the money badly...
        I have received a message claiming to win 250000.00 GBPOUD and suggested me to email at: [protected]@yahoo.in. what should i do??? Is it real or a fake. Please do reply me. waiting to hear from you soon. my contact no [protected], [protected] please call & discuss this subject

Best Regards
        M. Kannappan

tm-info — claim

SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED THE SMS FROM TM-INFO NG ON 7NOVMEMBER, 2009 WHICH IS FOLLOW; YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS IN 02 PROMO DRAWS.TO CLAIM FUNDS CONTACT A.BRIAN VIA AT [protected]@live.com. MY NAME
        IS RATHEESH .K . VIJAYAN

Karimpinathe mel muriyil (house)
        ADDRESS IS
        vayalathala (p.o)

pathanamthitta

PH No :[protected],[protected]

VIJAYAN
        claim
        SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED THE SMS FROM TM-INFO NG ON 17MARCH, 2010 WHICH IS FOLLOW; YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS IN 03 PROMO DRAWS.TO CLAIM FUNDS CONTACT A.BRIAN VIA AT [protected]@hotmail.com. MY NAME
        IS Ramesh M

ADDRESS IS
        28 A VASANTHAM NAGAR
        KR KOIL STOP, PODANUR ROAD
        COIMBATORE-641023
        CELL:[protected],
        SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED THE SMS FROM TM-INFOM ON 19MARCH, 2010 WHICH IS FOLLOW; CONGRATS YOUR -HAS-WON-450, 000-GBP-AS THE WINNER-NO.3 IN ON GOING-SHELL-INTL MOBILE DRAW-HELD IN UK. SEND NAME, ADDRESS VIA E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com

MY NAME IS A.VAIRAMANI
        NAGAPPATTINAM (DT), PIN 614714
        TAMILNADU STATE
        INDIA
        CELL: [protected]
        dear sir i have received a message from TM-INFOM...IN THIS A MESSAGE WAS LIKE THIS... CONGRAT'S-U-HAVE-WON-250, 000.00-POUNDS-IN 2010-GUINNESS-INT'L MOBILE-DRAWS-WINNING-#3, ...IF IS TRUE PLEASE CONTACT ME ..[protected] my address RAMARAJAN.SO NADESAN, KIDANGUDAYAM PATTU, ARUR POST, SANKARAPURAM TALUK, VILLUPURAM DIST.606402
        i ricived a messej from my mobile that is i have won the GBpounds 250000 in 06/07/2010 mobile draw so this mail is correct or fake i dont know send me the mail plz i am waiting for that your mail as soon as possibale my mobile number [protected]

DEAR SIR
          (I HAVE ARECAVE A SMS CONGRATULATION U HAVE WON GBP 450, 000 IN 2009(SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT Dr MCKAY VIA EMAIL [protected]@live.com) BUT YET NOW I DID NOT RECEVE MY PRIZE PLZ TAKE ACTION

WITH REGARDS
          ANKIT JAIN
          MOB-[protected]
          dear sir
          i have areceve A sms congrats u have won GBPounds250000 in 2009 shell INT'L Mobail drow your prize to clime mail E-maile shell.[protected]@live.com, but yet now i did not recive my prize, please take action

WITH REGARD:SATHISH KANCHAN
          CALL :[protected] &[protected]
          sir i have a sms u have won 200, 0000gbp shell 2009 int'l mobile draw to claim ur prize contact dr.teddy on[protected] or spdc @live.com but the no is not working sir so u plz kindly take action on it .
          WITH REGARD:SANDYA RANI
          CALL:[protected]&[protected]
          I have received mail from tm choice, congrats you have won GBP 500000 Rs. in the 2009 year (shell) . INT'h mobile draw to claim contact Mr. Framk on no.[protected] or [protected]@live.com but the number is not working & even i sending sending massage but not get reply yet so pls take action on it.
          With regards : Rupeshree R. Ghorpade.
          Call: [protected]
          dear sir
          i have received a message from tm-info that i have won USD 750, 000.00 in 2009 shell international mobile draw. to claim my prize i was asked to contact dr. williams via e-mail:[protected]@live.com.
          but there is no respond.so kindly look over it and take action. if it is a joke than plz don't do it becoz it can harm any one life.plz. my contact no. is [protected].
          keshav agarwal
          I have received mail from tm choice, congrats you have won $ 2500 . in the 2009 year (shell) . INT'h mobile draw to claim contact Mr. Framk on no. [protected] or e.com but the number is not working & even i sending sending massage but not get reply yet so pls take action on it.
          With regards Sridhar.s.
          Call: [protected]or [protected]

You have to contact the Winning Processing centre, dont just put your information online it is not advisable
          The only true Lottery in The UK is wp.[protected]@gmail.com
          I paid only Rs 38, 000 and today i recieved my demand draft of 8 kroes
          Verify your winning from wp.[protected]@gmail.com if they verify you, you will pay Rs 38, 00o for courier

Thank God!
          ajmal.aayyarhouse, mananthavay, wayanad, kerala, india, pin-670645.;;;not get my claim'[protected]
          whereismyclaim yar you people are foolish me

dear sir
            i am rojan from kottarakara. sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won gbp 250000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected].
            tm-info Complaints - int'l mobile draw

dear sir
            i am loganathan sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won usd750000:in 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
            tm-info Complaints - int'l mobile draw

dear sir

I am Amit Soni from Sagar (M.P.). sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won gbp 250000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw . winning #4 and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected].

tm-info — 2009 SHELL INT'L Mobile Draw

I Arun b shetty of mobile no [protected] had got message as your mobile no has won 200, 000 gbp in 2009(shell) int'l mobile draw tio claim prize contact Dr Lewis on [protected] or E-Mail: [protected]@hoymail.com.

I am Vivian Clmnz, i received a message from tm-info.ie "u hav won USD 500000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw, to claim the prize contact Dr.Evans via email: [protected]@live.com." pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
            If the all masage are tru, Thanks to TM-INFO. Other wise Arrest then or the Company. throght them in the jail.
            I am Anupam Mondal from W.B. Sir I recieved a message from tm-info.ie. I won gbp250000 in the 2009 (shell)int'l mobile draw & for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com. please inform me if it is true or not. Please inform me the details in my E-mail [protected]@rediffmail.com
            Sir I recieved a message from tm-info.ie. I won USD 500000 in the 2009 (shell)int'l mobile draw & for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com. please inform me if it is true or not. Please inform me IN pr.[protected]@yahoo.com
            dear sir
            i am I T JACOB from kumbalam. sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won gbp 250000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize contact mr. Davis via e-mail: [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected].
            dear sir
            i am VIDHYESH SAWANT, i receive a message from tm-info.(02-APRIL-2009) ie i won usd750000:in 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my VOICE no:[protected]

with regards,
            vidhyesh

I receive a message from tm-info.(09-APRIL-2009) ie i won usd750000:in 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls let me what is the next procedure.For further process, please call to Cell no.[protected].

Gopalkrishna

Ce
            sir
            also i v got a sms from LM-TVM-TC that i won 200000 GBP on the ongoing mobile INTL. draw..

so plz clarify me...2 get my reward...
            thanks...

my mobile no. [protected]
            so plz clarify me...2 get my reward...
            thanks...

thanxs/regards
            joshi shekhar
            Sir, i receive a message from LM-TVM-TC.(13-APRIL-2009) ie i won 200, 000GBP:in 2009on the ongoing mobile INT, L draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls let me what is the next procedure.For further process, please call to Cell [protected].

Debaprasad bhanja

tm-info — not getting my price

sir i have recave a sms on my mobile number that i have won a prize of gbp 450000{shell} int'l mobile draw to claim contact dr mckay to his email id [protected]@live.com i give him email then reply comes to contact the uk bank manager i contact then there is nothing happened i didnt get my prize plz thake action against this
            This is Dhan Singh from bangalore. Actually i received a sms from [protected]@live.com on 12th of april but din't receive any further information about the matter. my no. is [protected] and pls let me know the next procedure what i have to do ...

Dhan Singh
            dear sir,
            i recieved a message from tm-info, in this message i won GBP 250000 in 2009(SHELL INTERNATIONAL) mobile draw, but if it is true so, pl call me in my mobile no:[protected].and how it is claimed from this company.
            chandan das.
            I N.K.LOKESH HERE BY SAY THAT I HAVE RECIVED MESSAGE FROM A UNKOWN SAYING :
            CONGRAULATION YOU HAVE WON G.BP 25000000 IN 2009 (SHELL)INTL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
            E-MAIL .SHELL.[protected]@LIVE.COM
            SENT TIMINGS :[protected]
            17:44:33
            dear sir,
            i received a message from tm-info, in this message i won GBP 250, 000 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL mobile draw, but if it is true so, pl call me in my mobile no:[protected].and how it is claimed from this company.
            sweta bhutra
            Dear Sir, I too received a mobile sms that I have won USD 7500000 in 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL mobile draw.If its true, pls call me at [protected].
            dear sir,
            i am manmohan soni from chitrakoot. i have recieved a massage in[protected]from tm-info that i have won usd 750, 000.00 in 2009 shell international mobile draw.let me know procedure for claim, my mabile no. is [protected].
            manmohan soni
            i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won GBP 250000 in the 2009(shell) INT'l mobile draw . PLZ Tell me wheather it is true. My No. [protected]
            i am govind kumar garhwal sir, i receive a message last night 23/04/2009 from tm-info.ie i won usd 7, 50, 000.00 in 2009(shell) international mobile draw. Contact Dr.William and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]

e-mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com
            i am Deepali Srivastava sir, i receive a message last night 23/04/2009 from tm-info.ie i won usd 7, 50, 000.00 in 2009(shell) international mobile draw. Contact Dr.William and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]

thaking you
            manmohan soni
            e mail:manmohan.[protected]@gmail.com
            dear sir,
            myself pi k koya frm lakshadweep (special branch).i recieved an sms [protected]@live.com on 3rd of april but din't receive any further information about the matter. i could know from the message that i won a mobile draw contest price amount rs.250000. and it says that contact mjr. davis for further details etc..my no. is [protected]and pls let me know the next procedure what i have to do ...
            dear sir
            i am raj bhai sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won usd750000:in 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
            i happen to receive the following msg to my phone ([protected])
            "CONGRAULATION YOU HAVE WON G.BP 25000000 IN 2009 (SHELL)INT'L MOBILE DRAW .TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
            E-MAIL .mr.mike via [protected]@LIVE.COM
            SENT TIMINGS :[protected]
            04:53:02"
            what's all about this?please reply to the provided mail-id.

TMINFO — I have got a message

"Congrats! You have won USD 750, 000.00 in 2009 SHELL int'l Mobile Draws. To claim your prize contact Dr.Williams on +[protected] or e-mail: [protected]@live.com"
            dear sir,
            i am kishan bansal from varanasi. i have received a message showing that i have won usd 750000 in
            2009 shell international mobile draw. If it is true pls call me [protected]
            dear sir
            my name is sreekumar ...i had received a message from TM INFO that i had won USD 500, 000 in youth e-mail and mobile draw ... to claim your prize and contact dr.mike on[protected] or e-mail at
            [protected]@atlas.sk please send me message or call me if the message is true ...ph no :[protected]

GBP IN 2009 SHELL — receive message from tm-info

I have got a message heading TM-INFO for wining Rs. 250, 000.00 in 2009 shell, any furder communication please contact my mobile no: [protected]
            I am Biplab Roy My mobile No is [protected]. I had received a sms on 01.05.2009 from GBP 250, 000, 00 in 2009 shell international mobile draw that i had won a prize money but i coudn't contact the company.Plz take serious steps.
            respectable sir,
            iam shafi from kerala.i hav got a message from tm-info that i hav won Rs250000 in the 2009 internatipnal mobile draw.also written that i should log on to [protected]@live.com
            i request you to inform me that what should i do...my no [protected] or [protected]
            i happen to receive the following msg to my phone ([protected])
            hiiiiiiiiiiiiii yesterday i got a message i have won 7, 500, 000 usd my mpbile no is [protected]
            sir
            i got a message from shell international mobile draw Rs 250, 000.00 i did to claim my money pls help me...to send my e.mail adress
            ok thanks
            hi sir i have got msg TM-true sed me its full to infomation to mobile what can i do my mobil no is [protected]
            dear sir!
            i am parveez from shimoga (karnataka) i had got msg from TM-true that is YOU HAVE WON GB POUNDS 250000 IN 2009 (SHELL) IN PL via e-mail how can i draw money from e-mail tell me its information to mobile plzzzz sir [protected]
            sir the fakers are very bad intentinist please sease the site and take necessary action against those who are sending such type of messeges top customer
            i got some msg from as that i won gbpounds of 250000.00 in 2009 (shell) intl' mobile draw here i am claim this so i[censored] give any information about this call me to this number [protected] prasanna from tumkur, karnataka, india.
            i receive the msg on my mobile regarding the Int'el mobile draw that i have won GBP-250, 000.what is this is this true or not?.pls give information about this on my mobile no.[protected].
            Dear Sir

i have got a message from you .i have won sevenlakh fiftythousands rupeses please inform you true and false.my mobile no.[protected]
            i got a message from shell international mobile rs 250, 000.00 i did to clim my money pls help me to send my e. mail adress
            ok thanks
            this is pratik plz tell me how can i claim my prize
            plz inform me on my mo. no.[protected]
            i have received a messag from TM-INFO, dat u won Rs.500000 USD in 2009 youth mail and mobile draw, inorder to claim this prize, i ve to call Mr. Mike no.[protected] or mail to [protected]@atlas.sk. i got confused dat the received message is a fake or not. if it is not flake plz inform and help to claim otherwise take action against this message and this company.

i hope i ll do the favour..

yours faithfully
            Valsan
            i recieved a message from u
            in which congrat, your mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00
            gbp in 2009 L/F
            INT'T mobile
            draw to clam your prize
            contact sir adam loomisuk
            so can u help me about this

Sir I have received a message from ID-CONGRATS that I have won 250, 000 GBP in 2009 samsung mobile draw. Kindly mail me regarding the credibility of such a message.

same massage i received from tm info on my cell [protected], so where is my prize
            prize 0f 250000.00 GBP claim ma prize
            dear sir
            i am ajay from Ahmednagar. sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won gbp 250000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the site [protected]@live.com.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
            Hi sir,
            I received a msg from TM-INFO.in tis msg i won GBP 250000 in 2009 SHELL international mobile draw.it is true or not.if it is true how can i claim the price.pls inform to me.my no : [protected].
            igot a sms that i win usd500000in youth mobile draw.
            and for prize i search on your mail.
            sir plz tell me what i do for this prize.
            my no. is [protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com.
            I, N.M Senapati of mobile no [protected] had got message as your mobile no has won GBP 250, 000 in 2009 shell international mobile draw to claim prize.
            i received a message from [protected]@ ...i won $2500 cash prize...plz inform me whether it is true or not in my email address or my mobile no [protected]@gmail.com [protected]..
            HEMANT KERO HERE BY SAY THAT I HAVE RECIVED MESSAGE FROM A UNKOWN SAYING :
            SAMSUNG PROMO CONGRAULATION U FOR THE INT"L DRAW HELD ON 28/07/09 UR MOBILE# HAS WON 500, 000 IN CATAGORY A"CONTACT US @ [protected], E-ID: SAMSUNG.[protected]@LIVE.IE
            I receive a message from [protected]@. i.e. I won $2500 case prize. Please inform me if it is true or not. please inform the details in my email addrese- [protected]@gmail.com.
            uttam kumar singh.
            I AM ARUN VARGHESE IHAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM TM INFO that i have won 250000 pounds in 20009 demo ( shell) intl mobile draw and i should claim the prize by contacting MR. MIKE via email [protected]@live.com is it true or not pls inform me my mob no is [protected]
            Today(24/09/2009), i got a message from your side that I have won $2998, but what is the reason.We din't took part in any contest of Tm-Info.So if there is any thing, so please contact me[protected]
            uttam kumar singh
            uttam kumar singh
            Sir, I've received a message from TM-INFO that my mobile no had been chosen for $2500 cash prize.
            Please inform me wheather it is true or not over my mobile [protected].

tm [email protected] — sms

sir i got sms as others. i call them as they instruct me . is it true ? bcoz i call them & have to spend money for an international call about 100 Rs. plz inform me at [protected]
            sir, i receive a message from tm-info .but if it is true so, pl call me in my mobile no. [protected] how it is claimed from this company.

thanking you,
            My name is avinash kumar i am from rajsthan
            dear sir
            I m saff 4m assam (barpeta) . sir, i recieve a sms 4m TM-INFO. i won gbp 2500 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
            sir my mobile no [protected] has been chosen for $2500 cash prize please send the details of draw
            sir, i got a massage on[protected] from TM-INFO that i am a winner of $2500 cash price please conform it true or false on my email address rajendraprasad.[protected]@gmail.com or my mob. no. [protected] by massage or by call me.

tm-info — sms about a winning a cash prize

i got a sms that " winner! [protected] is chosen for $2500 cash prize, Call [protected] now to claim the prize"... on 16th of october 2009.

Is it fake or really true, and help me to resolve this problem

reply as so as possible

my contact number is [protected]

tm-info — for the sms

sir i am recived a message from this copany CONGRATS! [protected] SELECTEDFOR $2995 CASH PRIZE IT IS TRUE
            i had received an sms that''winner![protected]is chosen for $2500 cash prize, call [protected] now claim the prize''...12th of october 2009. is it fake or true and please help me to resolve this problem reply as soos as possible. Contact me on this no. [protected]
            I have got a message on my Mobile, "Winner ![protected] is chosen for $2500 CASHprize, call+[protected] now, "through Message Center([protected])on 11th October2009.

I have tried my best, but fails to contact.In this connection, it is required to know what action is required to do now.Please intimate through E-Mail/Message.

i have received an sms on[protected] that i have selected for $ 2998 cash prize
            confirm and producer to claim my mobil no[protected]

jv rama murthy
            dear sir,
            i received a message from tm-info, in this message i won $ 2998 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL mobile draw, but if it is true so, pl call me in my mobile no:[protected] .and how it is claimed from this company.

TMINFO — about winning $2500

respected manager
            This is to inform u that i have got a message from TM-INFO that u are the winner and i have got message in that a number is given +[protected] and
            they have told to contact them so please is this true if it is true my contact number is [protected].

RAJ PATEL
            (GUJARAT)INDIA.
            i recieve of your massege. i won $2500 cash
            pls send to your office address of india
            mobile-no-[protected]-89

tm-info — $2500 cash prize

What is this $2500 cash prize ?
            my name is rajinder kaur got a message from TM-INFO that i have won USD 2998. i just want to know that isn't is true or not.
            please reply me on my e-mail address
            thanks
            dear sir,
            i recieved a message from tm-info, in this message i won $2998 in 2009(SHELL INTERNATIONAL) mobile draw, but if it is true so, pl call me in my mobile no:[protected].and how it is claimed from this company.
            thanking you,

iam Sridhar From Bangalore . I received one mesage From TM Info. i won $2500 is this is true . i cannot believe this plz help me i don't no anything about this . iam waiting ur results
            i had received an sms that''winner![protected] is chosen for $2500 cash prize, call [protected] now claim the prize''...30th of september 2009. is it fake or true and please help me to resolve this problem reply as soos as possible. Contact me on this no. [protected]
            tm-info sends false sms on mobile. please take serious action against him.
            sir, i receive a message from tm-info.ie i won gbp 250000 in the 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claiming the prize from the e mail- [protected]@live.co.uk.pls inform me if it is true or not.pls inform me the details in my mobile no:[protected]
            i received a sms from TA-zLogo
            that ur no. has been selected for $2998
            PRIZE call-+[protected]
            my no. is [protected]
            claim 4 it early

thanking u
            Dharmpal sardana
            i am mohd jameel from nandurbar in maharshtra sir, i receive a message from congratulation your mobile number has won 550, 000 gbpounds in the tm-info 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw and for claim -emil [protected]@live.com
            tm-info message centre [protected]
            plz say its is a true plz call me [protected]
            i am anil patel from morbi (gujarat). I received one mesage From TM Info. i won $2500 is this is true . i cannot believe this plz help me i don't no anything about this . iam waiting ur results
            i got a message from ur ta-infovsv that i won the 1 million great brotish pounds in o2 promo draws.
            my number is [protected].
            i got a sms that " winner! [protected] is chosen for $2500 cash prize, Call +[protected] now to claim the prize"... on 15.12.2009.

Is it fake or really true, and help me to resolve this problem.

my contact number is [protected].
            today i recieved a text message saying "winner![protected] is chosen for $2500 cash price, call +[protected] now to claim the prize" is it fake or really true please help me to resolve this problem.
            i got a message like-winner [protected] is chosen for $2500 cash prize, call +[protected] now...is it fake or not? please reply me...

tm-info Recent Comments