Vgp Universal Kingdom
1.3

Vgp Universal Kingdom Complaints & Reviews

Just yesterday I visited the VGP univerdal kingdom, it was a family trip. But all we got disappointment due to following reasons

1. In the website they have mentioned that 10% cash back offer for booking through paytm. But we didn't get any discount after booked. When we asked they said simply said "NO"

2. We were 10 members, with 2 children who are above 10 years old, they charged them for adult ticket. But inside they are not allowed for 60% of rides.
In adult rides they said "children not allowed" and refused, and
In children rides they said "only small children are allowed" and refused.
Then why the hell they charged them for adult ticket.

3. So many rides were under maintenance or no operators available.

4. To avoid the queue we booked the ticket through online. But after booking online also you have to go and stand in the queue.

5. Food quality and taster is very poor

6. We felt we have been cheated and also not worthy going to VGP
Really very very worst amusement Park is VGP where they are not maintained water also inside the theme park. For that I spent Rs. 500 water itself. We went 11 adults and 4 children. Most of the rides are not working. Entrance only they are maintaining good condition. Totally waste my money Rs. 10000. Food is really pathetic.

Manigandan M

Sir my name is a. Deepa i was worked as computer operator in vgp square, saidapet, i am resigned my job 31/11/2016 due to my personal problems, but pf money not come in my hand.in that person mr. Azeez (Hr) given one, yesterday (16/05/2017) they spoke to by phone very crewel to me (I don't give your money md is not sign so you complaint any where i don't care) pls help me sir. My pf no. No.0000070. Email id. [protected]@gmail.com
    Pls reply me sir status.

Yours truely
    A. Deepa

It was clearly mentioned that up to 125CM height will be considered as children and above 125CM for adults. So I bought adults ticket and his height was 140 CM. But after entering, in most of the rides they are not allowing and not answering properly and asking me to talk to manager. But we dont know where the manager will be roaming as well they dont wear any uniform dress, so we cannot identify them. Finally I got customer care number and they talked to the operator and then allowed for couple of rides. Again if go for another ride they are not allowing and I called customer care again. They disconnected the call and later they were not at all attending my call. And they are not maintaining the queue also in all the rides.

Another important thing is ticket price printed as Rs.350 but collecting Rs.550 for adults.

Such a worst experience and waste of money.

me my friends attended the new year eve celebration organised at VGP universal kingdom . the charge was 1400 per head . This was a total waste of money . the Food was pathetic and height of frustation was no water to wash the hands , we had to wash the hands in the water kept for drinking . the organisers screwed big time . They failed to control the mob .i felt pity of the folks who came with their family .
        Aug 13, 2020
        VGP Management just showed empty hands telling they are not responsible for what happened there, as the Event was organized by different group. Totally Irresponsible.

vgp universal kingdom — I lost my bracelet today 27/11/2016 un water. games plz get it back

I lost my bracelet today27/11/2016 plz get it back

vgp universal kingdom — Sir/Madam I lost my Bracelet in water games pls get it back help me

Lost my bracelet today [27/11/2016] in water games