YAHOO-MSN MOBILE DRAW
3.3

YAHOO-MSN MOBILE DRAW Complaints & Reviews

I am from india, I also recieved e-mail and say " You have won US$500,000 from Yahoo - Msn Mobile Draw. Contact Dr.Robert
Please tell me whether its fake or real and what I should do next. Thank's
send you answer to ( [protected]@gmail.com )
Aug 13, 2020
sir, I have received a message from TD-DEMO on 10/07/2010 to my Idea mobile number [protected] which says "GREETINGS!!! You won 1,000,000 pounds in yahoo-msn mobile draw for details contact Dr.PETERSON via Email:[protected]@hotmail.com...what i have do..kindly give me information on how to claim my prize;through my id:sting.[protected]@yahoo.com or my mobile number.
iam from india i hav received email [protected]@hotmail.com u r mobile no hav been awarded 550, 000.00 pounds to clim ur award contact dr.harry

Dr.Harry Please tell me whether its fake or real and what I should do next.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I Have got one massage in my mobile no.[protected] that this no.has won 700000 GBP in the yahoo/msn draw held in U.K
what is the truthness of this massage .What is GBP. if the massage is correct what are the term& conditions to get the Prises .weather I have to pay somthing for this.please guide me in correct manner. I am waiting for your reply.
My Address
Sudha Bharti
298/D Type II
Block 06 Neyveli
Cuddalore Tamilnadu
India 607803
Mob.[protected]
email. [protected]@gmail.com
i got msg in my mobile # [protected] that Congrats your mobile has awarded one million pound from Yahoo Msn mobile contest held in UK, To receive your award contact Dr Mark email:[protected]@hotmail.com, if this msg is 100% real wat are term & condition .i need some help .PLZ REPLY TO MY phone are mail me [protected]@gmail.com
i have recieved amessage on my mts no. [protected] saying "your mobile no. won you $ 700, 000 in the yahoomsn mobile draw held in uk to claim, send your name mobile no. to evny managr email : [protected]@msn.com" i wanted 2 confirm whether it is real or fake. plz reply!
i am from india i have recive a massage in my mobile [protected]from [protected]@live.co.uk your mobile no. Have been awarded $750, 00 in yahoo msn mobile draw so plese tell me its true if it is true then call me on my mobile no. [protected] or mail my id [protected]@gmail.com my name is mohd. Zaib ansari thanks
hello my mobile number is [protected] and i m md shadaab hussain and i have got a message in my mobile saying your number is awarded number and u win 2 millions us dollar is it true or not plz reply in my mobile number or my email is and mt email id is [protected]@yahoo.com plz reply me
Please give me truthness about the Business of Speakasia, it is profitable, it is realistic any company which will give the money only by answering the question, which they are asking in net.Give the full konwledge of Speak Asia Business.
i am from india and i received a message in my mobile [protected] that my cell no is been selected and has won two million dollars in yahoo/msn international mobile Draw. to claim contact Mr tony via Email. [protected]@live.com if really it is please mail me onto: [protected]@gmail.com my name is nikhil singh thanks.
FNK424756 VAGGELIS KARALIS [protected]
hi, i am from India and my mobile no-[protected].this mob.no.mesdes benz company uk awarded 5 croer 8 lacks promo manager send
name-a b nalawade
address- at/post/ tal -shirala.
dist- sangli (maharastra)
phone-[protected]
age- 37 years
email [protected]@gmail. com

sir, I have received a message from TD-DEMO on 10/07/2010 to my Idea mobile number [protected] which says"GREETINGS!!! You won 1,000,000 pounds in Yahoo-MSN Mobile draw,for details contact Dr.Peterson via Email:[protected]@hotmail.com...what i have do..kindly give me information on my Email:(cris.[protected]@gmail.com) or my mobile number.
    Aug 13, 2020

Yahoo — money

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money
    of(750,000.00GBP) from Msn/Yahoo Lottery inconjunction with the MICROSOFT
    WINDOWS. We collect all the email addresses of the people that are
    active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo,Hotmail and
    various Microsoft windows users, we only select five people every year as
    our winners,through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.

Batch number.....................YW/08872/PY
    Ref number.......................WL/7662/5AQ
    Winning number...................WZ554/30

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager

1. Full name..............
    7. Occupation.............
    8.State:.................
    9.Country................
    10.Nationality............

Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
    (CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
    Name:Sarah Donalds.
    E-mail: [protected]@live.com

Congratulations From The Office of the Yahoo/Msn National Lottery.

Sincerely,

Mrs.Elizabeth Martin
    Yahoo/Msn National Lottery.
    sir, I have received a message from TD-DEMO on 10/07/2010 to my Idea mobile number [protected] which says"GREETINGS!!! You won 1, 000, 000 pounds in Yahoo-MSN Mobile draw, for details contact Dr.Peterson via Email:[protected]@hotmail.com...what i have do..kindly give me information on my Email:([protected]@gmail.com) or my mobile number.[protected]
    Read comments Lottery and Sweepstake Emails
    sir i have recieved a message from TD-DEMO on 13.07.2010 to my airtel mobile no [protected] which says" Greetings you have won 1000000 pounds in yahoo-MSN mobile draw, for details contact Dr. Michel via Email:[protected]@hotmail.com...give me right information about this email on my mobile no.[protected] or email id [protected]@gmail.com
    sir, I have received a message from TD-mobile on 3/08/2010 to my bsnl mobile number [protected] which says"congrats!!! You have been awardsd 800, 000.00 GBP in 2010 Yahoo-MSN to claim send your details to the paying bank via Email:[protected]@hotmail.com.what i have do..kindly give me information on my Email:([protected]@yahoo.com) or my mobile number.[protected]
    i have got an message from yahoo/msn mobile draw 2010from MARK JUDE, HOW CAN I GET MY money which i have won on mobile contest.

my adress written below
    1.prakash ku behera
    2.[protected]
    3.at/po-konark, dist-puri, orissa, india, pin code-752111
    4.E-mail adress ; [protected]@gmail.com
    Hello, you wrote me a letter that I won you write more?
    You just won £
    700, 000 .00 from Yahoo! MSN (Windows
    Live) Awards program, you cliam
    should contact an agent with the following
    information
    Agent: Dr.Frank Smith

IDIBEK RASULOV

DEAR SIR,

TWO THRE DAYS BACK I HAVE GOT A MESAGE FROM MR. ADAM VICTOR JAMES THAT I HAVE WON US$ 380, 000 IN YAHOO - MSN MOBILE DRAW. HE WILL SERND ME MONEY THROUGH A BANK DRAFT. FOR THE SAME HE IS ASKING FOR RS 21, 000 AS COURIOR CHARGES AND INSURANCE COVERAGE.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SHOULD I SEND MONEY OR NOT

I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFULL TO YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

HARVINDER SINGH
      I received the same message on 12th of August as you have in your inbox. They have said me to deposit Rs. 21800/- for delivery & insurance charge. I don't know is it real or fake.

Thanking you..
      DEAR SIR,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SHOULD I SEND MONEY OR NOT

I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFULL TO YOU.

Ravindra Kulkarni

Thanking you..
      I am from Indonesia, I also recieved e-mail and say " You have won US$380 000 from Yahoo - Msn Mobile Draw. Contact Mr. Steven Wills on this email"
      Please tell me whether its fake or real and what I should do next. Thank's
      send you answer to ( [protected]@yahoo.co.id )
      I am from Indonesia, I also recieved e-mail and say " You have won US$800, 000 from Yahoo - Msn Mobile Draw. Contact Mr. Steven Wills on this email"
      Please tell me whether its fake or real and what I should do next. Thank's
      send you answer to ( [protected]@yahoo.co.id )
      hi i am from india i got an email from mr steven wills that i won 800, 000us dollar is this true. he asked me to pay 32000 as courior charges and insurence. please help me.i paid the total amount. please help.i thought it is true because of your company name.
      sir i got message from Dr:DAVID dated 3-7-2010 that i won 1, 000, 000 from yahoo-msn lottery held in london sir please give information how to claim my prize
      name: sabu mathew