Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — change of my mobile number

Na, West Bengal, India
 Barnali Manna
My mobile number which is given currently has been changed due to some reason. My old mobile number is [protected]. And my new mobile number is [protected]. I request you to change my old mobile number to my new mobile number. I want to change this number because that sim has been damaged for which i have to change my number. I am facing problem in getting messages from cesc and cannot pay the bill online. So, i request you to change the number.

[Sep 18, 2017] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir my consumer no. [protected]. I wants to update my mobile number in this number [protected]. Thanks...
The Mobile number has been given to CESC at the time of submitting application for connection by the Promoter his own Mobile number. The messages are entering in his Mobile therefore, I would request you to guide me at the earliest so that I can change the mobile number on line.

I am David Alexander Collins.my customer I'd no.[protected]. I wants to change my mobile number... Here is my new mobile number [protected]. Thanks...
Dear CESC Team,

Pls be informed that, the Mobile number & e-mail ID has been given to CESC at the time of submitting application for connection by the builder his own Mobile number . The messages are going in his Mobile/e-mail, hence I would request you to guide me at the earliest so that I can change the cell no & e-mail ID.

Jayanti Pal Dixit
CUSTOMER ID : [protected]
i have changed my mobile number i.e. [protected]
consumer id is [protected]
Pls be informed that, the Mobile number & e-mail ID has been given to CESC at the time of submitting application for connection by the builder his own Mobile number.The messages are going in his Mobile/e-mail, hence I would request you to guide me at the earliest so that I can change the cell no & e-mail ID.

somnath paul
The Mobile number and Email id has been given to CESC at the time of submitting application for connection by the Promoter his own Mobile number. The messages are entering in his Mobile therefore, I would request you to guide me at the earliest so that I can change the mobile number on line.

Somnath Paul
I am Sanjay Dutta, my Customer I'd is [protected]. I want to update my mobile no with this [protected].
My mobile number which is given currently has been changed due to some reason. My old mobile number is +91 [protected]. And my new mobile number is [protected]. I request you to change my old mobile number to my new mobile number. Customer ID [protected], I am facing problem in getting messages from cesc and cannot pay the bill online. So, i request you to change the number.
Name: Gobinda Chandra Das
Consumer ID: [protected]
Ichapore. Pin: 743144
My Customer ID no. is [protected] and Consumer No. [protected].

Please register my mobile no. [protected].

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001