[Resolved] Canara Bank — life certificate

Raghavan nair
Sreenilayam h
Payyanad po
Manjeri malappuram 676122

Im a canara bank customer of account no[protected] in manjeri branch. I m drawing my monthly pension through canara bank because of your services. But now i m very shameful for being your customer because of your attitude.

Sir, im 90 years old and i cant able to leave from either my room due to unhealth conditions. I cant able to go outside from my house because of my un health condition.
So i cant went to bank to submit life certifikate. So i submitted a life certificate in bank by attesting it from a high level government employe. But till the date my pension is not credited in my acount. So i contacted bank and they told to submit life certificate either by coming in bank or online service through akshaya centres.
I cant able to went outside then how i will go to bank or akshaya centre for digital life certificate?
Now i cant able to buy my medicines because my pension is not credited.
Your bank is serving senior citizens like a begger. Please solve my problems and credit my pension. Or else im decided to contact ombudsman.

Hopefully
Raghavan nair p
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-12-02 12:20:29
Represrntative from bank visited home

[Jan 13, 2018] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Your complaint has been escalated to Canara Bank vide DEABD/E/2018/00808
While transferring money from my canara account to another bank account using IMPS mode, money is deducted from my account but it said :Beneficiary Bank node is offline.Please try again later.

How can i get my money back.
Can you please help me with this?
Raghavan Nair,

Your pension credit should be restored now. Please find response from Canara Bank Manjeri Branch.

Concerned Manager of the Bank disbursing the pension can easily depute an officer to visit such very senior pensioner and get the life certificate signed by the pensioner-minimum cursity
KINDLY FIND ATTACHED LIFE CERTIFICATE OF PENSIONER Tukaram Nathushet Chandwadkar, Pramaan ID
[protected].THIS IS TO CERTIFY HIS LIFE CERTIFICATE FOR PENSION IN CANARA BANK PENSION ACCOUNT A/C NO:Pension Payment Order No MAH/20436, account number (Pension) ***********85.
Mob No-[protected]